Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) (6731 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
This girl came to my house in Minna and i romanced her, very popular girl on Nairaland but i wont say the username because she agreed that i can post this without mentioning her user name.

Her ass is wonderful, bouncing like cardi b''s own and i smashed her, She was just moaning loudly, i had tell her to wear my N95 mask ,she one of those rich kids living in Niger state.

She is sexy with an american accent, Posh and knows how to treat a man

When i finished smashing, we were naked playing pillow fight, then i smashed again and again then we were both tired and played some mortal combat games, she is a good gamer, i like girls that plays game, they are very smart then i cooked for her, we both took our bath, i drove her home and kissed her on her forehead

When i got back home, i saw her pants in my room, i called to tell her, she said it was a gift for me that i could smell her vj anytime i am missing her, Damn! she is one naughty girl

I am already missing her.
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Thoughtfeed: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fake account... This is not the real ubunja

6 Likes

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thoughtfeed:
Fake account... This is not the real ubunja

go and sleep little boy
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ImModern(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol. U did all this in your dreams grin grin

Wake up boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by frankkydee(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ok, so what should we do with all this info you wrote up there now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
We will remember you in our prayers Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:

go and sleep little boy
lmfao. Crazy niggar slawormirrrrrr
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
frankkydee:
Ok, so what should we do with all this info you wrote up there now?

i just want you to hit your head on the wall

1 Like

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wetin Adele no go see for the other side

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Anarchy01:
lmfao. Crazy niggar slawomirrrrrr

what is the meaning of slawomirrrrrr
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
I love posh women with style and elegance not those street girls with smelling attachment

This girl smells like a bottle of exotic perfume, i didn't want to let go of her

S to the h if you reading this, you are the best
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by frankkydee(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:

i just want you to hit your head on the wall

Oh no, not now. You are so patethic than I thought
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:

what is the meaning of slawomirrrrrr
WhA Da Spoon
Welcome to nairaland newb

1 Like

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
frankkydee:

Oh no, not now. You are so patethic than I thought

when you are ready, you can do it
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Anarchy01:
WhA Da Spoon
Welcome to nairaland newb

i am not used to street slangs but

thanks man
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by sapeleboi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
son , you just wash your dirty knee knees outside

2 Shares

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fake ubunja.
Kids do kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapeleboi:
son , you art so childish

the beauty of life is to see things like a child not like an adult, adult get old and miss the simple fun of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Fake ubunja.

Kids do kiss and tell.

do you understand what is kiss and tell

she agreed that i post it, she is a naughty girl, i know you can never have a girl like her, never in your life time, you mightt even pee on your pants if you see her.
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:

do you understand what is kiss and tell

she agreed that i post it, she is a naughty girl, i know you can never have a girl like her, never in your life time, you mightt even pee on your pants if you see her.

Then both of you are kids. I have bulala for you both. I will tell LOLO for you.
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Then both of you are kids. I have bulala for you both.

we are happy like that, we love been kids instead of adult
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by earthsync(f): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:
This girl came to my house in Minna and i romanced her, very popular girl on Nairaland but i wont say the username because she agreed that i can post this without mentioning her user name.

Her ass is wonderful, bouncing like cardi b''s own and i smashed her, She was just moaning loudly, i had tell her to wear my N95 mask ,she one of those rich kids living in Niger state.

She is sexy with an american accent, Posh and knows how to treat a man

When i finished smashing, we were naked playing pillow fight, then i smashed again and again then we were both tired and played some mortal combat games, she is a good gamer, i like girls that plays game, they are very smart then i cooked for her, we both took our bath, i drove her home and kissed her on her forehead

When i got back home, i saw her pants in my room, i called to tell her, she said it was a gift for me that i could smell her vj anytime i am missing her, Damn! she is one naughty girl

I am already missing her.

Lmao wtf
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Deflames01(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Am coming to collect my share too......
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Op it's just a normal dream
I Once dream that I bought PJ
Funniest thing na trek I trek go work that day
Like The yourubas use to say dreams are dumb angry
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by ubunjja(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op it's just a normal dream
I Once dream that I bought PJ
Funniest thing na trek I trek go work that day
Like The yourubas use to say dreams are dumb angry

it is not a dream.
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Makavelli25: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fake account
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Uphand: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Where’s the pics like you said ? Well see my signature below if you want to turn your little capital into a financial breakthrough.
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Don't be Stupid.
Why is this information necessary??
For Pite Sake ,There are Guys Here Who Flirt with Nldress Every Day on a Low.
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Ok
Re: I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) by Gozbrown(m): 1:38am On Apr 08, 2020
this is Definitely Illegend

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.