Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) (9175 Views)

I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) / Mention Dat Nairaland Girl U Want To Get Married In 2020 / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Keketu(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2020
Hi all guys, many have problem getting girl on nairaland especially after setting a meet , they realise the girl will not pm them again.. I finally found the the secret when I bard this hair and another and do testing . this is it

please note I get the 3 girls back to back within 4 months when I barb no.1 hair and set up meet up, when they see me they continue chat but when I barb 2 , they didn't reply my pm .

no.1 hair
no. 2 hair

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Aboks(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2020
They must be very local girls grin grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2020
grin cheesy

At least this topic is more entertaining than the typical romance fantasy B.S.

10 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
I am sure na all those olosho you get laid it, even if you be gorimapa abi you carry headpan when you dey inside belle you will get laid smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by khiaa(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
Nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by bestabigaelever(f): 10:11pm On May 06, 2020
They are hypocrites grin
I hate people that judge based on look

5 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by yuswrld20(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2020
hahaha
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by GerraMeh74(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2020
bestabigaelever I dey barb that kind hair style oh incase you are single and ready to mingle grin
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by abumeinben(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2020
You got "nairaland girls". Very understandable. a "boy" got some "girls". He goes out announcing. Very "unstrange"

Nairaland sef.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by kaptaintintin: 12:17am On May 07, 2020
2 indomie 2 egg girls dem am sure grin

6 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 12:27am On May 07, 2020
I love d hairstyle ,

This type my husband uses to play football in Russia ,

1 Like

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 12:28am On May 07, 2020
khiaa:
Nice.
first time we are agreeing on something madam khiaa the Hatress
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2020
Ladies dinner is served
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Premiumwriter: 12:38am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
I love d hairstyle ,

This type my husband uses to play football in Russia ,
somebody don do this girl lord of the ring come travel go Russia

14 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 12:50am On May 07, 2020
Premiumwriter:
somebody don do this girl lord of the ring come travel go Russia
oh oh .Luk at this one, just shut up ok

I know his house in Russia , u think am *baby la local* kind of lady , guy achagom Anya inugo mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Premiumwriter: 12:57am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
oh oh .Luk at this one, just shut up ok

I know his house in Russia , u think am *baby la local* kind of lady , guy achagom Anya inugo mtchew
and so the bla bla bla continues.

No the deceive yourself. You're nothing but a ring holder. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 1:02am On May 07, 2020
Premiumwriter:
and so the bla bla bla continues.

No the deceive yourself. You're nothing but a ring holder. grin grin
A ring holder with a kid,

A ring holder who just came back from Russia in February, Russia with love

Nna gbaru ogwu gi nnuo inugo , at least I have a ring not like some quack doctor Funmisticqueen2, who don't even have a boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
A ring holder with a kid,

A ring holder who just came back from Russia in February, Russia with love

Nna gbaru ogwu gi nnuo inugo , at least I have a ring not like some quack doctor Funmisticqueen2, who don't even have a boyfriend

Am definitely following this topic. Patiently waiting for the bashing.

4 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Nobody: 1:31am On May 07, 2020
This topic go get long leg.
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 1:38am On May 07, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Am definitely following this topic. Patiently waiting for the bashing.
dey are scared of me because most claimed am ogbanje ntutu grin

So go n sleep no bashing
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Nobody: 1:55am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
dey are scared of me because most claimed am ogbanje ntutu grin

So go n sleep no bashing

I dont think so ma'am. Lets wait till morning. Let them wake up fest. I think you still have time so go n sleep ma. You'll need the energy tomorow.
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 2:15am On May 07, 2020
Perfectdanny:

I dont think so ma'am. Lets wait till morning. Let them wake up fest. I think you still have time so go n sleep ma. You'll need the energy tomorow.
I said am ogbanje! I av few assignments by 3am,
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Davash222(m): 3:48am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
Its 3.48 now. How did it go
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:

Like seriously? Ogbange. I wan join o. How e go be like na?
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by bestabigaelever(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2020
GerraMeh74:
bestabigaelever I dey barb that kind hair style oh incase you are single and ready to mingle grin
LOL
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

Leave that okoko girl. You be ogbanje nai you dae argue for nairaland.
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by ItooWorWor(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy cheesy am not answerable 2 u
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Amatarasha(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Leave that okoko girl. You be ogbanje nai you dae argue for nairaland.
nnegi okoko
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by GeneralPula: 10:21am On May 07, 2020
Nice hair cut but you really don’t need any sort of hair cut to get girls on here..

I’ve met with 2 girls on Nairaland. One was older and the other one was younger..

As I see say the older one wasn’t my type, I sharply free her. Me with the younger one spent a week and few days of fun together before she traveled back to her state. That was it since then.
Re: The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) by Elumity414(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2020
�Oracle TV � �
Get Hot and be bored free��
�MCM/WCW
�� rated video
�weekend giveaway �
�funny post��
�advertisement �
�confession night
�fuckroom���
And lot more

https:///2349064669471?text=Welcome%20to%20Oracle%20TV,erotic%20stuff%20and%20lot%20more,name%20is%20___%0ARefer%20by%20%E2%80%94%E2%80%94%0A

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / What Could Be My Problem? / Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.