Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? (1955 Views)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time / This Girl Unblock Me.and Followed Me Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? by Kfaaji(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why do you really care after a long time? If you still care then probably you still have feelings for your ex.

Anyways let me answer your questions.

(1) Ex may be checking the people she\he has blocked and was wondering I think you have served your punishment and you're harmless, so they have might thought of releasing you out of the jail.

(2) They may have done with rebound relationship and want you to contact them. (Don't do this).

(3) They were unable to replace you and maybe just testing the water.

(4) They've completely moved on and you don't hurt them anymore by looking at your profile, they don't feel any pain or attachments.

No matters what is the condition now but I'd like to tell you to move on, you don't need to be here looking why they're playing unblocked and blocked games.

Time for you to move on and enjoy what's ahead of you.
Re: Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? by Oluromantic: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
The day you learn to think less of your ex or past and look forward to what youre yet to know and achieve, that day marks the beginning of progress of your mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? by Horluseye(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fact
Re: Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? by kingspark72(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Maybe she have seen the quality u have that is not in other guys
Re: Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? by Bluezy13(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thread for those with Exs

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Scared To Marry Wealthy Men / I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY / Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.