Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time (1075 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by bmdmixer: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
ur mind dey sweet u
she dey lol all ur jokes
15min una still dey chat
u don dey imagine say if lock down no dey omo e for happen

suddenly she burst the question

CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME WITH MONEY AM BROKE U KNOW THERES LOCK DOWN

dude shes a selfish bitch no b d same two hands u get she get ehhhh

ohhh so u dont need money sheyyy
i see

u tell her u know every where is tight now nahh
she said ok

u send a msg she said she is a bit busy she want to do some cleaning

fear women my brother nah on clock scammer they be

5 Likes

Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by Skmoda(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
bmdmixer:
ur mind dey sweet u
she dey lol all ur jokes
15min una still dey chat
u don dey imagine say if lock down no dey omo e for happen

suddenly she burst the question

CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME WITH MONEY AM BROKE U KNOW THERES LOCK DOWN

dude shes a selfish bitch no b d same two hands u get she get ehhhh

ohhh so u dont need money sheyyy
i see

u tell her u know every where is tight now nahh
she said ok

u send a msg she said she is a bit busy she want to do some cleaning

fear women my brother nah on clock scammer they be
Bros, no be today abeg..... confirm scammer em be. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by bmdmixer: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Skmoda:

Bros, no be today abeg..... confirm scammer em be. undecided
as in eh

1 Like

Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by Ihatefeminist: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
lol..no be today grin
Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by Happyguy201: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
god bless u for this bro one useless girl wey dey my Facebook friend list when i message her she will read and ignore me sometimes she wil just say hi and go off ,. wont even keep a conversation with me all of a sudden yesterday she started chatting me within 5 mins shes already asking me to help her with something to buy food. u can imagine the nonsense . so i am only remembered when she needs help. stupid girls hunger go flog them this period grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by bmdmixer: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Happyguy201:
god bless u for this bro one useless girl wey dey my Facebook friend list when i message her she will read and ignore me sometimes she wil just say hi and go off ,. wont even keep a conversation with me all of a sudden yesterday she started chatting me within 5 mins shes already asking me to help her with something to buy food. u can imagine the nonsense . so i am only remembered when she needs help. stupid girls hunger go flog them this period grin grin
u for just dey read d msg and not reply
Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by PureGoldh(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Na to just open the message and jump to the next one.

I cannot come and kill myself
Re: Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Are you her father ?

Doesn't she have relatives to demand money from ?

(1) (Reply)

This Heat Can't Kill Us,get Your Wearable Fan At Low Price / What's The Fate Of We Perverted People? / Whom Do I Take My Fiancée To See Before Introduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.