Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137672 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by petroldollar: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Tankunland:
thank you so much for this Uncle White. I and brother korede discussed and he said after the lockdown he would get back to me unfortunately the lockdown was extended.
Now straight to why I'm sending these to you sir. Sir I believe in hardwork, yes I have a hustle thank God for it but sir it's not every time I get jobs and for that reason I wanna tell you that whenever you have an errand to run in Lagos or wanna buy something from Lagos and there is none to do it for you I would gladly do it for you sir. I owe my Young son success and for him not to lack anything for a day.
Whenever there is an opening anywhere in NIGERIA and you are thinking of a hardworking and sincere and honest Young Man and you have none sir please I would gladly do it because one job can't give me what I wamt to tske care of my son. Thank you and God bless you and enjoy the holiday . Bye sir
Good Morning bro! nice and inspirational post. pls i will like to enquire, how much did u spend overall to gain knowledge on how to fix cctv camera and solar power installation?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2020
petroldollar:
Good Morning bro! nice and inspirational post. pls i will like to enquire, how much did u spend overall to gain knowledge on how to fix cctv camera and solar power installation?
I paid 20k to the guy that taught me
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by petroldollar: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Tankunland:
I paid 20k to the guy that taught me
i will love to get into it that is why i asked.
ur story is an inspiration to every hustling guy out there.
pls what was the duration?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2020
petroldollar:
i will love to get into it that is why i asked.
ur story is an inspiration to every hustling guy out there.
pls what was the duration?
I learnt and got a graps of it in 4 months Max
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Casemiro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
an eye opener

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by makavellidon: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So touching...

But why would Shola hide Samuel's paternity from you while you were already taking care of him like a son? That doesn't make sense.

Anyways RIP to her.
dont you knw woman can be very funny it can happen
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Orobokibo1: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA
grin grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Philip4564(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06
DestinedForGrea:
Wow! I don't think this thread was moved to the front page, yet it attained 40 pages. It's worth it, too bad the OP has deactivated.

Oh okay, it was moved to front page. At some point, I thought it was fiction, but I realized it's true.

Things are happening o.
you made me remember this thread again..it was very emotional then and it trended then on Nairaland I think it was during the lockdown. I used to follow the Op then on Twitter but I don't know if he's still active there.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by tunize(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07
This story comes with a lot of things
I learnt a lot reading up everything and I think inspiring stories is something that should be seen here not the tribal bashing, women bashing and men bashing.
To the Op I am glad you won and didn’t have to take your life and I pray and wish for things to turn around in your life a million times in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.