Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) (3899 Views)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2020

Since men are now scarce, Women now Seduce you to impregnate her so as to force you marry them and most times, the turn out very evil.
Beware

When I was younger, I never knew I will marry as young as 21 years with no job or plan on ground.

When i was in Hospital, We had a house help then. She was very very good on bed. So, I got addicted. When I finally finished school, I was meant to wait for at least 6 months by my school before NYSC clearance.

So, in my cause of waiting, I got her pregnant. My family is a Christian family so, they forced me to marry her. Not only did they force me, It was also as if I was rejected. No calls, no more Attention, e.t.c. So, when I finally left for Service, I tried all I could to stand. In fact, I was more into establishing myself than serving the country.

Luckily for me, I stood and started Rice business while my wife, I started Phone Charging and Accessories Business for Her. Today, we are standing.

But, my wide Nags too much. She does try or wants to understand what point I am trying to make especially when i am Angry. When she advice me to take A and then then I take B, and then it eventually turns out she was right, Then, I am finished for the month. She believe in Shouting at me instead of talking heart to heart with me anytime I make a simple mistake.

Now, I am fed up, I can't keep on being embarrassed in the neighborhood just because I am the gentle type.

What should I do?

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by ademasta(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm...

Have you finally paid her bride price and done all the necessary traditional rights?

Did you go to court for legal binding?

Probably she wants a divorce since the union wasn't planned for, it was just a result of youthful exorberance.

Sit her down, talk to her and know what exactly is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2020
a
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Charleys: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Tell her the truth,

That she was a house help and you took her in and now she has the guts to talk to you.

But if she's the one in that picture, she fine...o

1 Like

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by donbachi(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Yam dey mature b4 dem chop am..and even wen e mature,dem no dey chop am raw..cos e go itch 4 mouth..but since u don already chop am...replant am again in words,water it with good communication.

3 Likes

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Professorcplus(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
[b]The deed has been done. Both of you should seek for proper counselling. Perhaps, a simple background understanding will help a long way.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by luminouz(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
Hmmm...

Have you finally paid her bride price and done all the necessary traditional rights?

Probably she wants a divorce since the union wasn't planned for, it was just a result of youthful exorberance.

If you can't see that the story is fake, I have no words to ADVISE you. undecided
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
The foundation on why the union stand is faulty. That notwithstanding, it can be managed to a reasonable level.

First, you're educated she's not so don't expect her to see things the same way as you, she can't react same way too. I believe as a maid, all or most of her life it's all about shout, corrections without love or affections so you don't expect her to give you what she never had.

How's your relationship with your family now,how about her own family? Most times women listen more when you show them love, care and support. When the mood is lively, you can introduce it to her. I don't know yours oo considering her background but most often it works like wonder.

I don't suggest third parties in marriage but sometimes it help save the union. If she has people she listens to and it won't bounce back on you,you may try that too.

Finally, you guys never dated,you never told are things you like or don't like but sex brought you to the same level. So you will swallow so many shit except you want to damn the consequences.

I wish you luck bro. You need more patience like a true Christian.

3 Likes

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by seniorgozman(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
My guy carry your Cross
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by yanabasee(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2020
OP.....

From your analysis, she's an illiterate....

And you are learned but keep up with mistakes that an illiterate will correct you??

You are not perfect but you really need to up your game and be a man..... That's what she wants from you!!

1 Like

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by goooze(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
It is so surprising that youth of these days think there is a flawless marriage. According to your story she do advise you on issues even if you sometimes go against her advice my brother, your action is human so does her own too. Love is not enough to keep a marriage understanding does it all.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
OP.....

From your analysis, she's an illiterate....

And you are learned but keep up with mistakes that an illiterate will correct you??

You are not perfect but you really need to up your game and be a man..... That's what she wants from you!!

That will involve much Fighting
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2020
luminouz:

If you can't see that the story is fake, I have no words to ADVISE you. undecided

Hmmm.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
A woman shouting at a man is Her natural instincts.

She thinks you are too quiet.

Blast her back. Don't stop soon.

If she knows you have Two behaviors, ie you can also be nasty, she won't tow that path.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by InfinityFabric: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stop being gentle, it never works!
Act as if you've other options and can bail at any time.

But your problem is... confidence which leads to control.
Gentility should be an on-demand trait not always-on trait.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
Hmmm...

Probably she wants a divorce since the union wasn't planned for, it was just a result of youthful exuberance.

1 Like

Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by czarr(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Its not a new strategy bro.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Shanin: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Well you did get yourself into the relationship. You shoul have known the results of having sex with someone for that lomg is pregnancy. Anyway I am not here to judge you. I just want to slap you with the truth. You cannot let your woman treat you like that. I mean like whatn does she think of you. She cannot just impose her desires on you. You know what this does to people right. How exactly do the people around you come to know what she has done and then look at you to be a weak man. The girl better not be mistreating you in public. You are a man and you have to learn to stand up for yourself or you will forever be in he same position. You are the one that should be in command. You also have to listen to what she has to say but do not let her decide everything for you.
Re: The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) by Mazugore365: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Does she know that she is your wife or what? Does she also know that you married her because you were forced to. I do not know how exactly a househelp can turn the tables on you and is at the momnt arguing with you. There is something you have said that has caught my attention. You say that she tells you A and you take B then it turns out that her option was the best option. That can really anger her especially if she is trying to make the right decisions and you keep on making the wrong ones. It makes seem like you are stupid. She would obviously have an outburst at you because you are ruining her life. She is just looking out for you and you do not see it. She wants a good future for her son and you do not seem like the right one. Talk with her and find out what the problem is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Redpill Group / Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma / Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.