Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma (3897 Views)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by naijaclass(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Barrister Sunny Bassey, the man whose wife died while chasing him and his side chic in Calabar has been hospitalized.

It was gathered that the Calabar-based lawyer suffered shock following the tragic death of his wife. See more...

https://motherhoodinstyle.net/2022/09/23/calabar-lawyer-whose-wife-died-while-chasing-him-and-his-sidechic-is-in-coma/

1 Share

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by detectivejones: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2022
What is he in coma for exactly? You kow your wife is frail at heart in tolerating you dipping around and you still went to do it. What were expecting. Better wake up, you kids need you alive.

5 Likes

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Machinegun91(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2022
The man is useless be that nah
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Foodqueen(f): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
He isn't in coma cos d wife died.

He is hearing it hot from people around.

8 Likes

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fast and Furious gone wrong...!!

I trust this Oga naw, he will soon get up to continue terrorising anything under skirt as usual, but courageously without the fears of been caught this time around...

1 Like

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by rajunor(f): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Coma induced by too many questions abi
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by robinso01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Make he no die to go dey cheat on the wife for life after death
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lies , fake coma.
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Adeling(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
He probably loved his wife despite his sexcaped.

One thing I've said I'll never do when I get married, is cheat on my wife. Not because I love her, but because it's wrong before God and man.
But the day I catch her cheat. It's over.

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by ibechris(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
This man will not find it easy at all.

He would be the talk of the town,village,place of work,Court and even his church.

It would be difficult for him to escape family humiliation honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
coma ko, diploma ni!!!
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Redstubpen: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
angry

Coma or ICU?

The scar will always be there in the family for a long long time.
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Lee99: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2022
The guilt is eating him up undecided
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Kobicove(m): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Double wahala for dead body!
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Fiscus105(m): 3:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Slynation:
Fast and Furious gone wrong...!!

I trust this Oga naw, he will soon get up to continue terrorising anything under skirt as usual, but courageously without the fears of been caught this time around...

Unless if he is satanist.

Trauma of how his wife died will hunt him for life.

A lesson for all married men that can chase anything in skirts.

Some not mind dating ladies in same compund that she his wife leave, claiming African man .

African man my foot.
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by KingLennon(m): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2022
See what few minutes of pleasure has caused him. The memories and scars will take time to heal. This particular generation is something else....
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Karemarealty288(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Adeling:
He probably loved his wife despite his sexcaped.

One thing I've said I'll never do when I get married, is cheat on my wife. Not because I love her, but because it's wrong before God and man.
But the day I catch her cheat. It's over.

Lol.....you still cheat, don't argue about it ...you will, most definitely.

Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by drmuchin: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2022
From Coma to Hell fire
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Baronthecelebri: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2022
He is useless
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2022
detectivejones:
What is he in coma for exactly? You kow your wife is frail at heart in tolerating you dipping around and you still went to do it. What were expecting. Better wake up, you kids need you alive.
My sentiments too.
His death is a waste. He needs to be there for the kids, for the guilt he ll endure for life and for him to learn how lesson and move on. Death is not the way forward.
In fact, I read their story and I was so furious. The thing has gone viral globally.
Say no to cheats.
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by GeneralOjukwu: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Na fake coma.... he's doing image laundering grin
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Slynation(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

Unless if he is satanist.

Trauma of how his wife died will hunt him for life.

A lesson for all married men that can chase anything in skirts.

Some not mind dating ladies in same compund that she his wife leave, claiming African man .

African man my foot.
The man will never learn, humans move on too quickly...
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmnnn.... Man messed things up, now he regrets it....but it too late.

I wonder what he'll tell His children (about how their Mum died �)
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by detectivejones: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

My sentiments too.
His death is a waste. He needs to be there for the kids, for the guilt he ll endure for life and for him to learn how lesson and move on. Death is not the way forward.
In fact, I read their story and I was so furious. The thing has gone viral globally.
Say no to cheats.
Personally, I don't even think he is in coma as a result of guilt or heartbreak but because the story was made public.
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by frozen70(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Foodqueen:
He isn't in coma cos d wife died.

He is hearing it hot from people around.

Exactly, the shame alone sef
Re: Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma by frozen70(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
naijaclass:
Barrister Sunny Bassey, the man whose wife died while chasing him and his side chic in Calabar has been hospitalized.

It was gathered that the Calabar-based lawyer suffered shock following the tragic death of his wife. See more...

https://motherhoodinstyle.net/2022/09/23/calabar-lawyer-whose-wife-died-while-chasing-him-and-his-sidechic-is-in-coma/

Now that his dick has implicated him

The dick will remain calm and quiet till he comes of the coma or after his wife burial

Then he will continue his sex career

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lose Their Shapes After Childbearing? / My Girlfriend Is Beginning To Surprise Me- Anger / How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.