Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

jj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / jj (2717 Views)

jj / jj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

jj by MOBO444(f): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2011
j
Re: jj by MOBO444(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
Please dont get me wrong, I do Love and admire the Nigeria women, all I am saying is they change their ways this 2011, we dont want them single,we dont want them fustrated, we dont want an old wife, we dont want an old girl friend, we dont want a gold digger girl friend either, Nigeria women chould change, change, change, CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE.
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
Well, yes. When you have more men like MOBO DC!!K flying around, why would any sensible woman wanna get married?

Please, dont get me wrong. . . .I really meant all I wrote.
Re: jj by Mygoldie(f): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
thou have risen again.
this is new year,do change your attitude and mindset towards women.you 'll realise that you'll feel less frustrated and less deserted. undecided
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
@Mobo444,
I thought you have been deported back to nigeria, u have been silent for a long time
Re: jj by iyatrustee(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2011
I blame the MOD that unbaned you!
Re: jj by MOBO444(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Well, yes. When you have more men like MOBO DC!!K flying around, why would any sensible woman wanna get married?

Please, dont get me wrong. . . .I really meant all I wrote.

What have I done wrong than say the truth, why cant you Illeke_idi ever take positive correction, why, why,WHY, WHY,WHY.
Mygoldie:

thou have risen again.
this is new year,do change your attitude and mindset towards women.you 'll realise that you'll feel less frustrated and less deserted. undecided

I know your type and ve see them everyday here in Manchester Picadilly, all you do is work, work, work and do all them cheap cleaning work in school and malls, you go home and count the pounts you made, and when you are almost 40 years old you start crying for a black husband, I hope you marry your pounds you have saved from cleaning job when the time comes.
Re: jj by Mygoldie(f): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
MOBO444:

What have I done wrong than say the truth, why cant you Illeke_idi ever take positive correction, why, why,WHY, WHY,WHY.
I know your type and ve see them everyday here in Manchester Picadilly, all you do is work, work, work and do all them cheap cleaning work in school and malls, you go home and count the pounts you made, and when you are almost 40 years old you start crying for a black husband, I hope you marry your pounds you have saved from cleaning job when the time comes.

You have come again with your hateful comments towards women,this is new year.
I'm not cut out for cheap arguments with you Mobo,it is generally known that you are mentally unstable, and your looking for a reason to be obnoxious. Fact!
Re: jj by 190: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
my man is back and around and well

mobo444 i am frigging pissed with you,

you so dissappointed me, call my line rite away!!
Re: jj by MOBO444(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
My Man how are you doing, how is the Masters programme and them Jamaica ladies over there in Birmingham.
Re: jj by 190: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
MOBO444:

Please dont get me wrong, I do Love and admire the Nigeria women, all I am saying is they change their ways this 2011, we dont want them single,we dont want them fustrated, we dont want an old wife, we dont want an old girl friend, we dont want a gold digger girl friend either, Nigeria women chould [size=20pt]change, change, change, CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE.[/size]

couldnt have said any better, grin  grin  grin   lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed oops!!
Re: jj by 190: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
MOBO444:

My Man how are you doing, how is the Masters programme and them Jamaica ladies over there in Birmingham.
Im so pissed wit you,
I was In London for xmas and myself and cock wanted to meet you
Your number gree go!!
Re: jj by Coolabbie: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
Lmao! Dis guy is a huge joke. I neva knew d UN kept dose kin of data.
Re: jj by Drfinn: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
my guy mobo44,hapi new yr 2u!its bin awhile.i missd ur hilarous posts, abeg take it easy wit dem black sistas-u culd pass ur message witout resorting 2 making derogatory remarks about d 9ija woman.am glad u said u luv n admire dem, softly,softly dem go change,
Re: jj by kaymoney2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
MOBO444:

Please dont get me wrong, I do Love and admire the Nigeria women, all I am saying is they change their ways this 2011, we dont want them single,we dont want them fustrated, we dont want an old wife, we dont want an old girl friend, we dont want a gold digger girl friend either, Nigeria women chould change, change, change, CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE.

Hmm They should be more decent and try to come clean shocked** Total overhauling is what they need grin tongue undecided
Re: jj by flexshop(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
Mobo is back.
Guy this is a brand new year.get a brand new mentality.
Think positively. There are wonderful nigerian ladies in uk.met many in edinburgh last year.
Wonder where you meet those you meet.
We need a CHANGE this year.
Re: jj by MrsEve2(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
I guess Mobo was able to scraped up enough cyber cafe air time to post this bullshit.
Re: jj by 190: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
kay money

please down ms.eve that picture, i just vomitted!!
Re: jj by johnblaze1: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2011
I don't believe that data about Nigerian women who got married in 2010 because we have no central data collection system in Nigeria. Please tell me, who collects data about all the weddings held in cele church, registry, all the mushrooms churches, mosques and traditional weddings held in Nigeria? Where can i go to get that information?

In Lagos alone, every blessed weekend all the event centres are busy, every hall is hosting one wedding or the other, so who are all these women? are they south african?

I can agree that there are loads of single women out there looking to get hitched this year, true, Naija men are not enough to go round and besides they want to marry from other races and countries so what can we do?
Re: jj by 677ano(m): 4:37am On Jan 03, 2011
Happy new year Mobo keep on speaking out
Re: jj by tpia1: 5:19am On Jan 03, 2011
which cursed nigerian village produced mobo444 and his sidekicks?
Re: jj by slap1(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2011
So who/what are the guys marrying?
Re: jj by Mygoldie(f): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2011
this thread is pointless. angry
Re: jj by kaymoney2(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2011
190:

kay money

please down ms.eve that picture, i just vomitted!!

@ 190 the way she would pose for you if you meet her one on one you wouldnt believe she prefers to shot put than using the water closet cheesy smiley
Re: jj by kaymoney2(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

this thread is pointless. angry

@ Goldie happy new year there daughter of Zion   wink wink  wink wink
Re: jj by 190: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

@ 190 the way she would pose for you if you meet her one on one you wouldnt believe she prefers to shot put than using the water closet cheesy smiley

Gawd 4bid!! angry angry angry
Re: jj by kaymoney2(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Gawd 4bid!! angry angry angry

Hahahah  grin grin Oh my God  cool cool cool That is the type and category of babe Maduakeale really fits into undecided cry**
Re: jj by 190: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2011
^^Gbam! BTW got your new year' sms did yo get mine~!
Re: jj by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2011
The New Year Resolution of one babe who 28 is I WANT TO GET MARRIED!
I agreed and asked God to grant her wish.
She needs a husband more than a job.
A rich husband can end her need for a job.
Getting a rich husband is as good as getting a dream job in Nigeria.

I want only four children.

I prefer the first to be a girl.
Re: jj by 190: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2011
Orikinla:

The New Year Resolution of one babe who 28 is I WANT TO GET MARRIED!
I agreed and asked God to grant her wish.
She needs a husband more than a job.
A rich husband can end her need for a job.
Getting a rich husband is as good as getting a dream job in Nigeria.

I want only four children.

I prefer the first to be a girl.

What has yo response gat to do with how many kid's you want!! grin grin
Re: jj by kaymoney2(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^Gbam! BTW got your new year' sms did yo get mine~!

[size=15pt] Yes I got it bros Thanks a million [/size] wink wink
Re: jj by Mygoldie(f): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2011
Happy new year to you too kay. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? / Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? / Why Are You NOT Married Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.