Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video (1908 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by jmonaco(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady who identified herself as a single mother in a video which has gone viral, has cried out over the challenges she's been facing following the lockdown order issued by some state governments and the federal government over Coronavirus outbreak in the country.

The lady who spoke in Yoruba, was heard saying that the married men she sleeps with for money are no longer picking her calls because they are at home with their wives.
She said;

"I AM A HUNGRY SINGLE MOTHER SLAY MAMA, ALL THE MARRIED MEN I SLEEP WITH FOR MONEY ARE NOT PICKING MY PHONE CALLS BECAUSE THEY ARE HOME WITH THEIR WIVES"

Here is the video below;
http://ambajay.com/married-men-i-sleep-with-for-money-are-not-picking-my-calls-because-theyre-home-with-their-wives-nigerian-single-mother-cries-out-video/

Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by babadem2much(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
You never halla, go and get something doing.. Awon slay kween
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Dottore: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
She never see anything. Dirty, Lazy gold digging asshole
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by komzygirl(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
I laughter in Spanish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by bustykasa(f): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
don't worry they will pay double when they resume
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by neonly: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2020

Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by jmonaco(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Burgerlomo: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Another shameless pig cool
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Blu3ray: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
jmonaco:
A Nigerian lady who identified herself as a single mother in a video which has gone viral, has cried out over the challenges she's been facing following the lockdown order issued by some state governments and the federal government over Coronavirus outbreak in the country.

The lady who spoke in Yoruba, was heard saying that the married men she sleeps with for money are no longer picking her calls because they are at home with their wives.
She said;

"I AM A HUNGRY SINGLE MOTHER SLAY MAMA, ALL THE MARRIED MEN I SLEEP WITH FOR MONEY ARE NOT PICKING MY PHONE CALLS BECAUSE THEY ARE HOME WITH THEIR WIVES"

Here is the video below;
http://ambajay.com/married-men-i-sleep-with-for-money-are-not-picking-my-calls-because-theyre-home-with-their-wives-nigerian-single-mother-cries-out-video/

She should go to their houses
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
bustykasa:
Your front looks real HOT smiley
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you ask me
Who then will I ask angry
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Obodo999(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
bustykasa:

Birds of same feathers, disgusting
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by jmonaco(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin sad
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Osasaroom(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2020
This one loud oh cool
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Mazugore365: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
What does she expect to do now. The sentence clearly shows that she sleeps with married men. This is a homw wreker. Why is she even complaining. She should have known that it was bound to happen. What this woman needs is a boyfriend. Going after men who are married is just not right according to me. She is also the one calling them so it is a one sided thing. It is her that wanted them as it seems. People have to saty home for their safety. The men are right to ignore her. Their wives come first after all. I certanly wouldnt risk the life of my family just because of a side chick who I regularly have ex with. That just makes no sense. The woman should know better. i net she did not see this coming. The world has gone crazy these days. The things people do is just messesd up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by Brardana: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Come on. Is she really crying over other womens housbands. This woman is really off of her mind to do this kind of thing. She has to know that this is what you get when you go around sleeping with other womens husbands. Diseases are spreading everyday and some pople are still doing this. Marriages are no longer considered sacred these days. For a woman to sleep with married men is just no that shocking. The shocking part is that she decided to go public and cry because of the men not answering her calls. What does she think is going to happen now. Will they call her because she has made it known to them. What she deserves is to be shamed by the public. And look at her. This is a woman who should sincerely know how to behave. I wonder what hapened to her after this.
Re: Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video by jmonaco(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2020
grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out / Video Nigerian Man Pronounced Dead By 4 Hospitals, Resurrected By Pastor Oyedepo / Guys, How Will You Respond To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.