Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out (1910 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says / "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by Legitupdate: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Beautiful Lady Cries

“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out

The Economic hardship in the country is taking bad shape on the citizens as a young beautiful lady have gone to Twitter to beg for food in exchange for domestic works like cleaning, washing clothes, drying them and ironing them in exchange for food. Many people have been concerned about the lady since she posted the information on her Twitter page.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/20/i-am-willing-to-wash-clothes-and-iron-them-in-exchange-for-food-beautiful-lady-cries/ [/url]

Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by Turningmoon(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's well with us in this country
Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by Bewiseedet(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hard time
Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
If na guy post am now, nobody go send am.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by longetivity(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
dingbang:
If na guy post am now, nobody go send am.. undecided
you go send the guy
Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by marshalcarter: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness99... come and assist her

1 Like

Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
chai
buhari look at what u have made nigeria to become
hunger everywia

1 Like

Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
The only wise move for us now is too JP cool
Re: “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out by Blackpromise(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
People should pls support her hustle.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Girl Do To Become A Good Girlfriend / Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) / Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.