Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (109052 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
You need help ASAP
hahaha
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2020
danilmo:

Did and she has already advised me never to marry my feminist trait girlfriend.. they are only good for my youthful urge. they aren't home builder nd av seen it.. I ll do d needful at the right time.

Since Feminist may never get to her social class and status. The queen of career Professionals. Husband bride anyday.
see where her husband shower her praise where he guest speak , u will want to b my dads wife self.. see this small girl o.. grin

go sidan and learn.
See when next you jolted by your andrenaline to comment or jump on my mention... pls comment nice and slow, so reasonable minds like me, can put your pieces together...so much for children with professional careers... all these backyard schools, some children attend sef nawa.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prettybarbie(f): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2020
cuteeme:

you so uncouth, whoever the nonentity you are.... why don't you go ahead and pay his family your condolences...chief mourner. hey jobless, hope you know npower form is out... thought it wise to share.
okay welcome to the Party
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2020
prettybarbie:
lol go find your playmates, whoever... you want to trend on my mentions and i really understand.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Decryptor(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2020
cuteeme:

Its men like you that will rant up and down when a girl leaves your broke ass for a richer, handsome guy... yeye

You think everybody is as broke as your useless father?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sweetgoodie(f): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
[/s]
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sweetgoodie(f): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
shut up there kid and go to romance section.
we don't need this now. we're still mourning the late man
[/s]
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sweetgoodie(f): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
shut up
[/s]
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by danilmo: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2020
cuteeme:

See when next you jolted by your andrenaline to comment or jump on my mention... pls comment nice and slow, so reasonable minds like me, can put your pieces together...so much for children with professional careers... all these backyard schools, some children attend sef nawa.

Wen a low life have nothing upstair to reply ,she ll b left with nothing to defend her teenage claim, grin.. meanwhile I guess u skipped the topic on the use of punctuation(,) in ur primary sch days. woh carry ur wahala go abeg.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bismark707: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
cuteeme:

why shud she leave in the case of violence, why don't you tell the woman to endure violence if she can endure cheating?, oh you are scared for your sisters and daughters baa? is it not selfish?, violence is threat to life, so as cheating as well.... many men go back home and give those excuse of women STDs out the promiscuity they are encouraged to partake in... those women will now start using style-style to scratch their camel-toe in public, what nonsense... having appointment with doctors every other opening hours... all in the name of keeping the home. The fault started from the homefront, where men are raised to be selfish, greedy and conscienseless. The bible said thou shall not commit adultery, the bible did not make exception for women, alpha males. You say its man's world ba... after fvcking all the girls, then you die and go and meet God, tell him your reason is because its a man's world... like say na only man God create.
Did you say cheating is a threat to life??

Adultery is a two way thing, man and woman commit it, your opinion above seems to make it that only men indulge in it.

UTIs are common infections in women, ranging from dirtness to unclean toilets, so a man can actually get an infection from a woman
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

A man cheated 2 times In 40 years of marriage... You go go back to your papa house not even with APC broom
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by orisa37: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
HE WORKED TILL 70 AND DIED. I HOPE HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST BEFORE HE DIED? OTHERWISE, PLEASE EXHUME HIM FOR EXTREME AUNCTION.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Z0ie(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
cuteeme:

lol go find your playmates, whoever... you want to trend on my mentions and i really understand.
[/s]
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Z0ie(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
cuteeme:

[/s]
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by olarge: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
cuteeme:
Are the ladies not already reaping?, u think is by title of wife alone?, they are reaping because they were not there wen d husband was struggling in life yet after the Bleep sessiins, husband alerts their account with millions of naira... what she and her children ought to have alone... she is just consoling herself and because she has looked down on single mums, so she will avoid it with all her strength for her image. Think.
Some women have no problem staying put with their trifling husbands same way you can't imagine yours even daring to give another woman a second look. It's not a one cap fits all. And nobody's handing out laurels here. She knows what works for her and she's lived with it. Live with yours.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prestige101: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2020
PLenty grammar, baba dey cheat, e dey cheat, leave story, all na say because e hold cash, na y u still dey.Now e don die, na your turn to carry on....
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prestige101: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

You should have said;"my parents".

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prestige101: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad
Too late, you included your dad already, when you wrote:"MEN" before saying excluding my dad.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prestige101: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Evablizin:
wink

Cheers.
THAT IS WHY YOU THOUGHT,BUT NOW.....
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prestige101: 5:40am On Jun 29, 2020
kingphilip:
I guess you're a razor then that sharpens the pencil

Would have loved to reply the men part you talked about but lemme not bring your dad into this
The moment I saw her as SHARON AND LOVETH, I KNEW SHE WILL BE EMPTY, her name already is enough confusion.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prestige101: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.
Wisdom sometimes appears STRANGE to the UNWITTY, one of such times.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
cuteeme:

You are not in any positiin to answer for her... Not all women are that low.
You are not in any 'positiin' to reply my quote for her... majority of girls are that low.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.