Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (109308 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by peggywebbs(f): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wow...so entering high places of authority in federal level is a high accomplishment for you. I can see she's your role model.

Please carry on. What did she use the high places of authority to do? I beg.. because al she will always be and remain is a wife to a former governor. Nothing more.

No woman should settle for a cheating man. We hear countless stories everyday. I know firsthand a woman who remained with her husband after he left her for an affair. He came back begging and not only that he gave her HIV. She is not alive to give this account. Many have been so unlucky as she has been.

We all grew up with the for better or worse. But if you hear the touching stories people experience. You will see that your role model is dishing out bad advice. Not all men cheat contrary to popular believes. If he cheated, he will do it again but will be smarter not to get caught.

What of the man who cheats on his wife, and not only that while she's still thinking of forgiving..she comes home and everything of his is gone including the furniture.

Anyway it's my opinion..she is still a mumu with a low self esteem... you can pass my comment if it stings you.

danilmo:

wait o , is it ur low esteem??
U that have high self esteem, where av u entered before,and who knows u she has entered high places of authority down to the federal level with her low esteem, biko leave her alone with ur stupid theory. She's been realistic here.

low self esteem low self esteem naso my neighbour take become single Mother for 2 different Man. now her 2 son are nuisance to the our environment despite her financial capacity.

weldone ma, awon high esteem. grin abeg.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by DexterousOne(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Well said!
Such time has passed out.
Things have really changed..

This present young generation are crazy to endure such...
Marriage no longer seen as a virtue to behold

Too bad!

Is the endurance for the woman or both parties?

Just asking
Like to hear your response
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by socialmediaman: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad

Your husband not included?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by DexterousOne(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Men take shit too.

A man can't even express his pains. We have pains too, but society expects us to tolerate the excesses of women.

FIRST INSTANCE: A husband and wife are arguing, society expects the man to keep quiet first or not even argue in the first instance. Argue small with your wife, and you will find someone saying, "Oga, na man you be now."

In other words, a man must bottle his pains simply because argument is for women alone.

SECOND INSTANCE: A husband and wife are arguing, the man loses it and hits her. Society crucifies him. They call him names: "beast, coward, shameless"

THIRD INSTANCE: A husband and wife are arguing, woman loses it and hits the man. Society calls the man a sissy. Praises the woman for being strong, and refusing to be the typical African wife who is oppressed and bullied.

However way you look at the instances, no matter the argument, no matter who the aggressor was, the man always got the blame.

Valid point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by DexterousOne(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Beedude:

When a woman start cheating on the hubby, the next action is how to end the man's life and move on with the concubine. But a man can afford to keep 5 side chicks and still stick to his wife.

Not true

You really think an ED I know who is cheating will leave her husband for that small boy?

You must be tripping
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by DexterousOne(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Not totally correct. Most women cheat because of the following
1.To satisfy their sexual desire which they may not get from their husbands or boyfriend
2. Loneliness
3. Adventure; to try new things
4. Money.
For men isn't necessary because of fun rather because they are not satisfied with one specie.

More like it
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by DexterousOne(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
martowskin1:

U see one problem with our generation, is that we look for standard too much. When it come to marriage, we all have what we can take and what we cant take.

There is no standard and book to follow, cheating means nothing to her and that is alright.

If the next woman said she can't take cheating, is also OK.

Some men out there take some stuff from their wife another man can't take. There are some men that can take slap from their wife and some men, that marriage is over.

Create ur own formula, create ur own pattern, create ur own limit and live by it.

Until our generation understand that every malam with his own kettle, our marriage will always fail

Good talk

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by DexterousOne(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Babinski:

Ajimobi is said to respect his wife. In fact during his tenure as Governor, some claim his wife was the power behind the throne.

While I do not support cheating, I do understand that someone having extra marital affairs once or twice ought not by itself to be the singular reason for divorce. Divorce can sometimes be nothing more than an expression of selfishness, particularly when kids are involved and severely impacted by the divorce. While everyone has a right to happiness and the right to quit a relationship simply for the fact that you are not happy any more, when you have kids, it requires more consideration than "I just feel it will make me happier".

How about a man not divorcing his wife to save his kids from ridicule due to the mistake she made of cheating?

There are men who do it in the interest of their kids and those men are ridiculed by many

This matter taya person
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by darediamond(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Hoephase:

Which your dad is excluded? grin grin
OjuOko (HoePhase) yes you ask a good question!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by properties4sale: 4:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.
when u grow older u will understand, ma small pikin dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by danilmo: 4:11am On Apr 10, 2020
peggywebbs:
Wow...so entering high places of authority in federal level is a high accomplishment for you. I can see she's your role model.

Please carry on. What did she use the high places of authority to do? I beg.. because al she will always be and remain is a wife to a former governor. Nothing more.

No woman should settle for a cheating man. We hear countless stories everyday. I know firsthand a woman who remained with her husband after he left her for an affair. He came back begging and not only that he gave her HIV. She is not alive to give this account. Many have been so unlucky as she has been.

We all grew up with the for better or worse. But if you hear the touching stories people experience. You will see that your role model is dishing out bad advice. Not all men cheat contrary to popular believes. If he cheated, he will do it again but will be smarter not to get caught.

What of the man who cheats on his wife, and not only that while she's still thinking of forgiving..she comes home and everything of his is gone including the furniture.

Anyway it's my opinion..she is still a mumu with a low self esteem... you can pass my comment if it stings you.

Becoming the First Lady of a damn State is not an accomplishments,

Raising her kid her husband is not an accomplishments,

Having the political might to influence Positions and opportunity is not an accomplishments

Companionship and the feel of having a cover on her head till old age is not an accomplishments

So then what is an accomplishments, and currently madam high self esteem, what have u accomplished so far..

Guess u accomplished jumping from one dick to another and raising children for diff Men in d name of Divorce is ur accomplishment..Stigma ur children get from a broken home is an accomplishments or u think children aren't envying those with both parent ni??
woh madam, Don't come and add more nuisance children to our society o.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by aliamimar(f): 4:14am On Apr 10, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

God will bless you for this.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BlueAir: 5:02am On Apr 10, 2020
And those the perfect home,man , circumstances exist?
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by JoaoFelix: 5:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Na God go punish two of una, thieves
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Our modern girls won't like this one bit.. If them too pity u, once u cheat they cheat too
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Married men do not claim it as a right in the UK and US. When they're caught, it mostly ends in a divorce and that is after they must have apologized to their wives. Not like the assholes here that will beat their wives ontop.
Beedude:

I guess married men dont cheat and get away with it in the US or UK?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Solsix(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Reichel99:
Wait till you marry a governor or president
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

Is the endurance for the woman or both parties?

Just asking
Like to hear your response

Obviously both..

Cmon
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bonna4u(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Her submissiveness is expected when she is married to a well known constituted authority.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Laren24(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Reichel99:
A cheat would find someone who would accept him
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Aphrygian(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2020
danilmo:

Having the political might to influence Positions and opportunity is not an accomplishments

Companionship and the feel of having a cover on her head till old age is not an accomplishments

So then what is an accomplishments, and currently madam high self esteem, what have u accomplished so far..

Guess u accomplished jumping from one dick to another and raising children for diff Men in d name of Divorce is ur accomplishment..Stigma ur children get from a broken home is an accomplishments or u think children aren't envying those with both parent ni??
I would have given you a gift of 5million this morning if I have the means because this comment of yours makes sense. My grandmother always tell me about how my grandpa treats her(believe me I had to beat one of the wives self one day when I met her abusing my grandma). Today my grandpa is no more and my grandmother is 80+ and that woman is soo blessed that every month even we grandkids send her cash not to talk of some extended family members that are in the US(monthly) just due to her percivianrance and dedication to her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by foolbuster: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2020
danilmo:

Leave all these girls. She's either still young, naive an has had her head filled up with the feminist nonsense propagated by bitter females past their prime and full of regrets OR she is one of those women that just envy a man's masculinity. She hasn't seen anything yet, just another wanabe linda ikeji behind a keyboard.

This is an elderly woman probably old enough to be her mother with a wealth of experience in marriage and the woman behind one of the most powerful man in the state dropping words of wisdom but her feminist rubbish is just blocking her brain. And she can't see the wisdom in her words.

This is the type of woman you will bring into your house and when you say A she'll say B, there can't be 2 captains in one ship, before you know it divorce. Only weak men can live with such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by vickydevoka(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?
In some Igbo culture, wen a lady cheats, the ladies family will bury a life cow n have to be brought in de of the market square. So you see, it's better fo a lady to hold her self than to disgrace both herself and family publicly
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Babinski: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

How about a man not divorcing his wife to save his kids from ridicule due to the mistake she made of cheating?

There are men who do it in the interest of their kids and those men are ridiculed by many

This matter taya person

What is a man to do if people are ridiculing him from achieving his goals in life? Will he abandon the goals to satisfy the people ridiculing him?
If you are in the midst of people who are constituting stumbling blocks to your life and you cannot ignore them, then move your family from there and start life afresh somewhere else.

People can give you advice and it is your prerogative to take it or not. But the moment it turns to ridicule, it becomes a form of social bullying which sometimes lead to disastrous results such as the person being bullied committing suicide.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Archie30: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Legendguru:
U have no choice

I want to afford our women some perspective. So if you re a man in this forum and cheated before now...please hit like
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2020
vickydevoka:

In some Igbo culture, wen a lady cheats, the ladies family will bury a life cow n have to be brought in de of the market square. So you see, it's better fo a lady to hold her self than to disgrace both herself and family publicly
That culture should be erased completely. It is absurd and archaic

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by peggywebbs(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
First of all, you don't know me.. second of all staying out of an emotionally abusive marriage does not make a woman jump from one dick to another.

Raising a child alone does not in anyway cause any problem for any child.. please be real. Majority of children grew up without a father... whether as a result of death or seperation.

I know someone who ran mad because her husband was cheating on her. My aunty lost her memory, she couldn't remember anything that had happened the past 15 years all because she saw another woman in her home.

This are real life issues. Not everybody has the mental capacity to deal with cheating. You don't know me again. I believe in a happy home and a sane marriage. I believe people should not manage a bad situation. It is very damaging to even accept that it is pardonable to cheat on your wife. It means the man has no care or concern for you as a wife.

Let me tell you something..her husband may have cheated and didn't leave her. But many women out there that is the end of their marriage. Men and women have raised children on their own. Not all women are loose and give birth to children about.

Again these are real life issues. Please stop using nollywood to defend broken homes. May God not let us see it. I have told you real life situations that I can point at. I'm not a feminist, I don't believe in boss lady. I believe in good companion and I pray for a happy home. But I would never tolerate a cheating husband at least for my mental health. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Me I call Madam first lady's idea mumu...get over it

danilmo:

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sweetdeji6(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=leaculpa post=88239558]
She just spoke the raw truth n anyone who has been married for years knows this but many ladies prefer been fed with lies that once a man cheats, the next thing is divorce even if he apologize, they fail to tell such lady that it's her loss becos b4 u say Jack Robinson, the man has remarried n the lady is left with nothing but boxes of tissue.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nephilim: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad
I guess ur dad is a pussy and no man grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Nephilim:
I guess ur dad is a pussy and no man grin

Bros hey, look at the picture of ur dad below.. You need to take care of him

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Anfieldboss: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

It's not stupid. It is the reason why adultery among women is so low in my side

Please which part is that, marrying from your side seems safe amidst the high rate of promiscuity amongst girls of nowadays.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ishilove: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Anfieldboss:

Please which part is that, marrying from your side seems safe amidst the high rate of promiscuity amongst girls of nowadays.
Delta State

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.