Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (221172 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by OsuMustGo: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
JustinNepolian:
The problem is that most Nigerians here don't make deep research about their intended destinations ( Canada, US & parts of Europe)... Those guys over there live a very private life and not being related to any of them makes it difficult to accept you, of which most have trust issues if you happen to be a person of colour.

Your only hope of acceptance is from the church particularly Pentecostals but you've got to prove yourself worthy of their trust like being very committed or joining any department in the church... Too bad if you ain't a church goer of which most indulge to kill boredom.

School is a very good avenue to showcase yourself and talent of which you've got to be at the top of your game...before they somehow get to accept you and as for marriage, those guys are afraid of anything beginning with M- word.

Truth is many people that moved there are surprised, disappointed and depressed with what the got upon arrival. Weather nkwanu...is discouraging because you can't put up with the snow for too long.

If you're a student try to have a girlfriend particularly blacks that are citizens before you graduate... It will help you to break the barrier easily and don't be greedy because it will kill your chances...and this is my conclusion Canada is better than US..100times and that's if you want peace of mind.
Does a person without colour exist?

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cvesta(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
BarrElChapo:

This has to be the most lamest reason for not divorcing Jay. Go and look at how much Bey is worth. Jay better be doing thanksgiving that Bey didn't divorce him. He should thank his stars
Pray tell me what would have happened?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cvesta(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
jaxxy:

I see it point. Maybe ure right bt u cud also be wrong. Its subjective like u said.
Agree to disagree
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by membranus: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
tydi:

Yeah I know. But their women can't take their eyes off a black niggro, you know how we do it in naija, come In as a wolf in sheep clothing(in terms of I wanna work for you (Albab) boss ) get to corner her(wife/daughter) one side then the rest would be history grin

Hen en!! Wife or daughter ke!!!Ol'boy you dey play with death. Or na death dey play with you.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Diggydanny41: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
thesmallgod:

Make I connect you with someone in new zealand but if you break her heart I swell na Ogun go kill you oo grin
Baba e get any one for me......
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Designer123:
One of my guy in Canada said Nigerian women there are mad at him because he is dating a white Canadian.
very Childish. They Should look at the BRiGhter side and focus on DiveRSity.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ipisi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
let's dedicate a thread for lonely single ladies in Canada, island and generally in the diaspora, its faceless..its anonymous, except u put ur pic. no one knows u said it. Tell us how lonely u feel, a problem shared could receive plenty attention thereby tending to be solved.

Nice idea... I would love to be part of that too
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by swedbase(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
i can see why its a juicy choice marrying a rich man in a western country.at least u can divorce him if u dont find him attractive and take over half his wealth grin

Yes bro. Africa is the best place when it comes about husband and wife issue.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
so what of black americans or black canadians...are those ones not marriage oriented too?
I'm with a BlaCKGuy now, he's very uniQue.
He Can SPeak iGBo like a NiGeRian, PiDGin, no TRaCes of being AmeRiCan. At the same time, He speaks exactly like a Black AmeRiCan, no TRaCes of NiGeRianEnGlish. The thing Dey BuRSt my head. His name is elOChuKwU OJimnaGa a.K.A O.G

OmG. He's so SPeCial. He makes me CRy everyday. IDi too much smiley
Made a post about him

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by spik007: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
make i die here for zoo?

And you've always said it, that you wan run go CA.
Congrats boss.
Easy with the mamacitas for there oooo
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by MariamAlheri: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
THUNDER4real:
MARRY A LADY THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE HER......Good advice so far....

But the ladies too know this and have been advised to marry men who love them more than they love the men. So what to do?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by UrekMazino(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you want a marriage or even a relationship to last then you better have a 1000 bucks in your wallet at all times, emotionally stroke her attention seeking ego at all the proper times making her feel beautiful and special, be fucking her good at all times confirming to her your masculinity and generally be the only stable thing in her life because let's face it women are emotionally insane. The minute that you aren't doing all of those things she will doubt her feelings for you and wonder if she made a mistake picking you in the first place. In fact it's a confirmation that she made the wrong choice and she will leave you alone in a heartbeat. She will say "it's just not the same", she will wonder why she doesn't feel the way she did when she fell for you originally and then she will cheat on you or leave for the next best option and in her mind it's your fault too. Women are incapable of loyalty. They can be devoted for a time but as soon as her fickle emotions change then all bets are off. So yeah don't let financial security, emotional security, sexual security or any other kind of security you can think of ever come into question. Want a woman to be loyal. Get her pregnant again and again. Make a woman dependant on the security you provide in all its forms. If it's easier to leave and find a new man to provide resources then she will do it every time that the security comes into question. If she's got 4 of your kids tho the chances of her finding another man to provide that kind of security is slim to none. Actually forget the prenup. Just get your women pregnant as many times as you can… women file for divorce because they can never be truely happy with what they have. In today's world no man can ever provide enough attention. Girls today are used to constant validation from an endless supply of online likes and beta dudes that orbit and are friendzoned just to stroke her ego. How can any man expect to compete with 500 dudes all telling her how beautiful, special etc she is 24/7 on Instagram. Women spend hours and hours on social media attention whoring and it's completely ruined relationships for everyone. Zuckerberg is worse than Hitler as far as I'm concerned.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by MariamAlheri: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:
ok, I am thinking, can't they become lesbians?

Another angle...
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by flyingdutchman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
noziz:

Don't try to justify yourself. If it were an exam condition, u wud v missed it!
You well so??
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by AfroKnight: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

all these ones shouting prenup, what do you have for a prenup?, a chair, bed and a tv.

A substantial inheritance, perhaps? A successful business with an obvious upward trajectory?

Lol. Not everyone comes to a marriage with just bills.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:
ok, I am thinking, can't they become lesbians?
see satan

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by drakeli: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cocao:
This is very funny. So as a Nigerian woman looking to immigrate to Canada I should think twice because of men? Men? Hahahahah... You people won't really allow women to make their choices in peace. Ha!

The message is not for you if getting married is not on your bucket list. Here whether Canada or US, Nigerian ladies better come with your husband from Nigeria. The competition for men here from way more beautiful foreign women is high. Men here hate marriage, besides, they are in very short supply . Too many women way more beautiful than you are single

18 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
GloShare:
I'm in canada, and I will tell you for real.

The only excitement a man may get is having sex with a woman or friends with benefits.

The moment you nut in her and she gets pregnant, or the moment you put a ring on it and marry her legally, she immediately has power over you.

Power intoxicates, and because African women have not tasted such power, it gets in their head.

There are a lot of good ones though.

In canada,
Children come first,
Seniors (old people) come second
Women come third
Animals come fourth.
Men come last.
Chai nnwanna biko....God who created man first and gave Him dominion? I support no manner of oppression in marriage...either!
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GloShare(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ranks007:
Chai nnwanna biko....God who created man first and gave Him dominion? I support no manner of oppression in marriage...either!

Theres general assumption that men are strong and can take care of themselves.

If a man has an issue with law enforcement against any of the other categories, he better have strong evidence.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cocao(f): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
drakeli:

The message is not for you if getting married is not on your bucket list. Here whether Canada or US, Nigerian ladies better come with your husband from Nigeria. The competition for men here from way more beautiful foreign women is high. Men here hate marriage, besides, they are in very short supply . Too many women way more beautiful than you are single

Ok
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by deleson: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is, perhaps, the thread of the week; widely read with a plethora of comments.

A couple of expressed thoughts are based on mere speculations and sweeping generalisations that do not hold sway.

Every society has its dynamics. Understanding the workings of each society will give you mastery and penetrative advantage.

Right here in Nigeria, there are thousands of men and women professionally doing well who are not considering relationship or marriage. Same way, there are others who are interested in relationship/marriage but have not found any...Yes, some of them are lonely while others really do not care and are not lonely.

So, saying all ladies out of relationship or marriage are lonely, is absolutely wrong and unfounded.

Except God helps a man, the race to life, happiness and joy in marriage will end in futility.

Life is spiritual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kobicove:

I think he is telling the truth

Hows he telling d truth?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sexylassie2(f): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

A substantial inheritance, perhaps? A successful business with an obvious upward trajectory?

Lol. Not everyone comes to a marriage with just bills.

So how many Nigerian men go into marriage with substantial inheritance
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

A couple of reasons. They don't know how to approach, since they have never approached a man all their life. Na una Naija guys dey rush them na, lol.
Two, the white guys don't really find them attractive. Some asian men do though. Some Nigerian men also do. But because most Nigerian guys are not stable (i..e they are still working survival jobs), they are not ready to marry.
Trust me , these Nigerian girls are in serious dilemma.

Again, if you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada. Think twice about it. Be sure that's what you really want.

How did u come to these conclusions?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Kennedyiheme02: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cocao:

Unfortunately, your opinion does not matter in the scheme of things. You can only cry here but nobody can hear you. It must feel somehow right?

You don't matter dear. Not to me, not to Linda. You don't matter.
lol you can fight me, you cant fight reality and nature, chase that career and see what happens to you... take a pen and paper, create a diary with my username, stating i warned you

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Weedcrusher: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
As a Nigerian living in Canada for over 10 years now, nah to just look and comot eyes for this kind thread. I'm quite sure this dude probably went to Toronto and thinks he's become expert on living in Canada. ***walks out of thread***

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by luminouz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
joelag:
I get one Ghanaian lady for Canada that never mind getting married to a Nigerian man, she is ready to visit Nigeria if need be.

Note: Her waist no be here ooh. Kind lady though.

Why u no marry her? grin

U be her campaign manager abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.

What is d reason these Nigerian girls decided to immigrate to Canada in d first place? Is it that Canada causes loneliness for Nigerian ladies much more than any other country in d world?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by luminouz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
noziz:

Oga mi, what does it take to get to Canada?

Trekking? undecided
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by mamapidgin: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
calculator123:

You think the said responsible husband can't suddenly turn irresponsible since his mission of japa has been achieved

which mission of Japa ? did he even know that his potential wife will come from canada before the relationship started? thats why i said the lady in canada needs to bring in her parent they will never choose an irresponsible man for their daughter...
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
GloShare:

Theres general assumption that men are strong and can take care of themselves.

If a man has an issue with law enforcement against any of the other categories, he better have strong evidence.
its humiliating, I remain here for now.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by adexpa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well, the only issue with going for money first is that when the money comes and the man wants to attract a good woman, many women will appear because of the money. Now, the man will have problems determining which of the women came because they love him, not because they love his money. This is the issue with that route...and I have seen this happen and I know many who towed the path of make money & the women will come swarming all over you are in that dilemma right now.

Like the Bible says, "wisdom is profitable to direct"....it has helped me over the years.

Thank you sir.
We are here to learn. May God help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.