Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (59740 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by CodeTemplar: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided
No one has ever won a war against self. BH is North. North owns army, Army is north.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by MaKenz: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Quite unfortunate that the Nigeria Army will always be on d defensive this show zero information gathering. Like the chadian soldiers that went all offensive and the result is there for us to see. It is time we change our tactical approach to a result oriented approach
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Macphenson:
Buhari why are you on the defensive in this fight against Bokor Haram, your mates are on the offensive.

Take a look at what Chad president did, he took the war to Boko Haram and today they are reading the book of Lamentations.

Also I told somebody, if Buhari was serious and sincere about the fight against insurgents, he would have also ordered immediate attack on Boko Haram from Nigerian side, because obviously as Chad was attacking them, they were retreating to Nigeria.

If Nigeria had lunched an attack on Boko Haram simultaneously, they will be caught in between hot cross fires and will be almost crushed.

But the dullard in ASO ROCK is always a failure all round.

Bro I can't seem to understand you o. You mean he should launch offensive on the people he is drafting into the army? The people he is sending overseas to study?

Then you are unfortunately not reading the handwriting ob the wall. ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS ATTACK ON THE NORTH is a statement credited to bohari, The sect named him to represent them in the proposed negotiation. Does that tell you something?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Btruth: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
Show us d pictures like Chad did liars
a bi.

Seeing is believing now ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Emmanuel226(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided
chai NA has fallen
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

Who is the mumu? Nigeria that repelled and save lives or the Chad that did not repel and lost 100 soldiers?

You mean we should learn how to be lazy and sleeping on duty while BH slaughtered 100 Chad troops that couldn't repel the BH attacks like we just did?

No, we don't need that kind of lesson, we'll repel and won't let BH attack and kill 100 soldiers in Chad because Chad was too lazy to repel.

Mumu post everywhere.

make I laugh small grin grin grin

Chadian soldiers led by their country's president recently eradicated Boko Haram on their Land. gun trucks, weapons and ammunitions were retrieved from the Boko Haram. all these were shown in video (not the mumu stories we hear in Nigeria here with no ordinary pictures).

I watched the video of the Chadian president saying their "goals was to wipe out BH in on their land and the goals were achieved"

the Boko Haram terrorists who were reported to had fled from Chad were said to have relocated to nothern part of Nigeria again.

your mumu Nigeria soldiers were seen hailing Chadian soldiers when returning from the war against the Boko Haram. the work you shiit soldiers failed to accomplish since 2009 till date, Chad did it recently.

Chadian soldiers were walking on una army territory, and all una soldiers fit do na to be hailing them Chadian soldiers.
is that not shameful?

Nigeria armies and una mumu president have claimed to have killed Shekau, and defeated Boko Haram technically, but today Shekau still threatened Buhari when he visited north, Boko boys are still killing.
is that not mumu?

Chadian president has told Shekau to surrender himself or get his ass fished out and killed.
thats how worriors do.

not audio killing una dey do for here.

I hail u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Emmanuel226(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Organicist95:
are u booking space for d Biko Haram terrorists dey killed?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by GGirll: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Do you ever understand what you read?
The said no soldier lost his life. They were not precise about casualties from the terrorists camp

aren't they precised about casualties? It's cos they are lying n when they want to they will look for south eastern General or south west or south south so that it will be easy to convince people like you while it's the malam general's that gave them d order speak such.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Emmanuel226(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
richidinho:
grin

Hmm mm....story for the gods

You killed many but seized only 2 AK 47
no mind dose people.
U sure say no be Dem wey but dose AK-47 wey Dem say Dem seize? undecided
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Emmanuel226(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
God bless the NA
We will win this war against the fvcking madslem terrorist and their brothers in aso rock
are u on weed or u are not a Nigerian citizen?
Or did u come frm abroad? Are u new in dis country??
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by deavicky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Small evi evi would do. If not I don't eveileb.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
nairafamedotcom:

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-targets-army-location-scores-killed/

Nigerian Army and lies are like 5& 6.

Audio repel.

Show us video and pictures like the Chadian Army did.

Meanwhile, It baffles me how the Nigerian troop cannot do anything but repelling. Were they not trained to be offensive.?

The weaklings only know how to harass un-armed civilians. Even armed robbers are their nightmares!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Emmanuel226(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
sevo:
These fools are still attacking innocent people in difficult times like this....even their oga..ISIS don go break
Asin eh,brainless people,I jus tire,how I wish Covid-19 go jus sweep all of Dem including shekau and our mumu army
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Emmanuel226(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Believe at your own peril

true bro,am jus tired of dis country,with educated illiterates known as leaders
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nguru55: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
nairafamedotcom:

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-targets-army-location-scores-killed/
Very stupid story. You said scores were killed and u seized only 2Ak47 , allowed all bikes to return. Welldone Sa. It's not hate speech ooo, it's just reality.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
MrNipplesLover:

make I laugh small grin grin grin

Chadian soldiers led by their country's president recently eradicated Boko Haram on their Land. gun trucks, weapons and ammunitions were retrieved from the Boko Haram. all these were shown in video (not the mumu stories we hear in Nigeria here with no ordinary pictures).

I watched the video of the Chadian president saying their "goals was to wipe out BH in on their land and the goals were achieved"

the Boko Haram terrorists who were reported to had fled from Chad were said to have relocated to nothern part of Nigeria again.

your mumu Nigeria soldiers were seen hailing Chadian soldiers when returning from the war against the Boko Haram. the work you shiit soldiers failed to accomplish since 2009 till date, Chad did it recently.

Chadian soldiers were walking on una army territory, and all una soldiers fit do na to be hailing them Chadian soldiers.
is that not shameful?

Nigeria armies and una mumu president have claimed to have killed Shekau, and defeated Boko Haram technically, but today Shekau still threatened Buhari when he visited north, Boko boys are still killing.
is that not mumu?

Chadian president has told Shekau to surrender himself or get his ass fished out and killed.
thats how worriors do.

not audio killing una dey do for here.

I hail u, bro.
[/s]

Ask Chad what they were doing when BH attacked and slaughtered their 100 soldiers instead of repelling as Nigerian soldiers did.

God Bless Nigerian soldiers for repelling, we did not lose 100 soldiers like mumu and lazy Chad.

You audio crowd hardly makes sense.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Macphenson: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Bro I can't seem to understand you o. You mean he should launch offensive on the people he is drafting into the army? The people he is sending overseas to study?

Then you are unfortunately not reading the handwriting ob the wall. ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS ATTACK ON THE NORTH is a statement credited to bohari, The sect named him to represent them in the proposed negotiation. Does that tell you something?

My brother, Naija is indeed a doomed country.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ornament2003:

Nigerian Army and lies are like 5& 6.

Audio repel.

Show us video and pictures like the Chadian Army did.

Meanwhile, It baffles me how the Nigerian troop cannot do anything but repelling. Were they not trained to be offensive.?

The weaklings only know how to harass un-armed civilians. Even armed robbers are their nightmares!

if den show you pictures now, you begin shout say na audio pictures..

Audio crowd..
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Airoflaw(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Continue

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by AFONJACOW(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Audio Repel ... The gworo chewing Convik one and nine Birus crony will never stop disgracing himself... Chad soilders no be unah mates ... Buhari is just a clown
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by fransixe(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
lol... i know that kind story. maybe na one old soldier wey sabi mouth, gist you say naija army chase italian army from ethopia.
Yenefer:
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by xpool(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rhozabeth:
I still wonder why Nigeria can not bring in her full resources to crush this Boko Haram menace once and for all! And to think that a country like Chad can deal Boko Haram a big blow as they did makes me doubt Nigeria's sincerity in ending Boko Haram! Am ashamed of this country!
How can they crush who the president has pardoned.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

Ask Chad what they were doing when BH attacked and slaughtered their 100 soldiers instead of repelling as Nigerian soldiers did.

God Bless Nigerian soldiers for repelling, we did not lose 100 soldiers like mumu and lazy Chad.

You audio crowd hardly makes sense.

ok, let me admit that they were playing ludo. but, the Chadians have retaliated and eradicated Boko Haram on their land. the news and facts are there for you to search and read.

now, let's talk about our own. Boko have been killing and roasting una Nigeria soldiers since 2009, pls tell me how many soldiers una don lose to Boko Haram till today?

recently, Boko Haram ambushed una soldiers and targetted their bomb truck and about 50 Nigeria soldiers killed. I guess u no know this one abi. the ones wey dey happen where many soldiers were killed like that.

how many time we don hear say una soldiers dey run from Boko Haram to another country go hide.

Chad has been fighting Boko Haram since 2015 (unlike Nigeria since 2009), and today, Chad can boldly tell the world that no more Boko Haram terrorists in their country.
wetin Nigeria wan talk? grin grin

abeg, no dey come here dey defend una weak soldiers. make Buhari too go lead the war against Boko Haram first and we go continue our argument.

una never know anything.

I hail u, gee.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Ajibade123(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
God bless the NA
We will win this war against the fvcking madslem terrorist and their brothers in aso rock
we have been saying this for over 5 years
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Yenefer(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
fransixe:
lol... i know that kind story. maybe na one old soldier wey sabi mouth, gist you say naija army chase italian army from ethopia.
grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Do you ever understand what you read?
The said no soldier lost his life. They were not precise about casualties from the terrorists camp
go n put ur head in Buhari's ass, zombie!!!!! Always trying to defend nonsense
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Some idiots will still criticize them
ur the only idiot I'm seeing here
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by rejoice4eva(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
The REPELLERS of boko Harald , but the ATTACKERS of ordinary Nigerians. Smh
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
MrNipplesLover:

ok, let me admit that they were playing ludo. but, the Chadians have retaliated and eradicated Boko Haram on their land. the news and facts are there for you to search and read.

now, let's talk about our own. Boko have been killing and roasting una Nigeria soldiers since 2009, pls tell me how many soldiers una don lose to Boko Haram till today?

recently, Boko Haram ambushed una soldiers and targetted their bomb truck and about 70 Nigeria soldiers killed. I guess u no know this one abi.

how many time we don hear say una soldiers dey run from Boko Haram to another country go hide.

Chad has been fighting Boko Haram since 2015 (unlike Nigeria since 2009), and today, Chad can boldly tell the world that no more Boko Haram terrorists in their country.
wetin Nigeria wan talk? grin grin

abeg, no dey come here dey defend una weak soldiers. make Buhari too go lead the war against Boko Haram first and we go continue our argument.

una never know anything.

I hail u, gee.
[/s]

I know you hate Nigeria so I see where you are coming from with your illogical assertions.

All you are able to rant and rave about is chad boko haram killing Nigerians, but you can not see or even admit that the soldiers in your own country sacrificing their lives to keep you safe kill boko haram every day.

This is why I don't take you Nigeria hating and unpatriotic people seriously.

Your hatred for Nigeria no fit collect 1 kobo from bank..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by rejoice4eva(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
The REPELLERS of boko Haram, but the ATTACKERS of ordinary Nigerians. Smh continue
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Some idiots will still criticize them

Because they hate Nigeria

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by imbetty: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
NA should turn the table to offensive and not repellents against B/H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.