Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (59744 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kunletexs: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

Nigerian soldiers are on the battlefield every day killing BH, risking their lives and protecting you, you have no respect or appreciation for them, but the lazy missing in action BH protectors in chad finally showed up to fight because BH killed their soldiers,, they are all of a sudden your hero and not your own soldiers fighting and killing BH every day to protect you.

Hpw ungrateful can some Nigerians be.

would you excuse me please. i am entitled to my opinion just as you are. where did you read that i said i am not grateful.

kindly understand that with the levity that the useless and hopeless government of nigeria is pardoning boko haram and running after journalist begs more answers than questions.

is it to much for me to have asked the same nigerian army just like hundred too toll that line that they should show them the bodies and their weapons?

with a government that is politicizing every thing just to show the world that they are trying or working makes me wonder that if we are a nation or not. for instance;

many nations of the world are busy providing foods to the lock down citizens and there are pictures to show meaningful and commendable acts by various nation's government but in nigeria, mockery has become the theme of the stupid gesture. so should it be sign of ungratefulness if i tell them to show me pictures of the food stuff the useless government promised or have been airing on the television?

why is it that just few days after chad showed massive recovering of guns from the bh that nigerian soldiers too came out and claim same without any show of guns or bodies to buttress their claims.

let me ask them as to me it is not ungratefulness but accountability
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Ruthchy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
If what you are saying is true will send you three thousand,very simple to know if is you,that number is it your what's app number ?
TokeableGod:

Please guys I need recharge card to call my sick dad no amount is too small 0.9.0.4.7.5.6.3.3.7.6 thanks and God bless yo
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
kunletexs:

would you excuse me please. i am entitled to my opinion just as you are. where did you read that i said i am not grateful.

kindly understand that with the levity that the useless and hopeless government of nigeria is pardoning boko haram and running after journalist begs more answers than questions.

is it to much for me to have asked the same nigerian army just like hundred too toll that line that they should show them the bodies and their weapons?

with a government that is politicizing every thing just to show the world that they are trying or working makes me wonder that if we are a nation or not. for instance;

many nations of the world are busy providing foods to the lock down citizens and there are pictures to show meaningful and commendable acts by various nation's government but in nigeria, mockery has become the theme of the stupid gesture. so should it be sign of ungratefulness if i tell them to show me pictures of the food stuff the useless government promised or have been airing on the television?

why is it that just few days after chad showed massive recovering of guns from the bh that nigerian soldiers too came out and claim same without any show of guns or bodies to buttress their claims.

let me ask them as to me it is not ungratefulness but accountability
[/s]

I'm entitled to my own opinion too.

One man's useless government is another man's wonderful and competent government so you are not saying anything.

Chad and derby's propaganda means nothing, Boko attacked him and he lost 100 men, Boko attacked Nigeria and we repelled and killed boko.

See, you are not making any point, go and feel sorry for derby, they need to learn from Nigeria how to repel and kill boko terrorists, all the internet forming and gra gra with staged weapons and 4 dead people on the floor just to hide the fact that he just lost 100 men is only for gullible people.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by bowei(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
[I thought the Chadian defeated the boko boys. Who are theae ones again. Another medium ro siphon money?quote author=Macphenson post=88250466]Buhari why are you on the defensive in this fight against Bokor Haram, your mates are on the offensive.

Take a look at what Chad president did, he took the war to Boko Haram and today they are reading the book of Lamentations.

Also I told somebody, if Buhari was serious and sincere about the fight against insurgents, he would have also ordered immediate attack on Boko Haram from Nigerian side, because obviously as Chad was attacking them, they were retreating to Nigeria.

If Nigeria had lunched an attack on Boko Haram simultaneously, they will be caught in between hot cross fires and will be almost crushed.

But the dullard in ASO ROCK is always a failure all round.[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kunletexs: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

I'm entitled to my own opinion too.

One man's useless government is another man's wonderful and competent government so you are not saying anything.

Chad and derby's propaganda means nothing, Boko attacked him and he lost 100 men, Boko attacked Nigeria and we repelled and killed boko.

See, you are not making any point, go and feel sorry for derby, they need to learn from Nigeria how to repel and kill boko terrorists, all the internet forming and gra gra with staged weapons and 4 dead people on the floor just to hide the fact that he just lost 100 men is only for gullible people.

God Bless Nigeria.

then why come for my mention. stay in your lane and let me stay in mine.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:13am On Apr 10, 2020
kunletexs:

then why come for my mention. stay in your lane and let me stay in mine.

Then why quote me?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Ruby5: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by otokx(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2020
kudos to the soldiers
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Rhozabeth(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Xavfra:

Which state are you from
Bros that is immaterial, I am a Nigerian!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Frankcallys(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Macphenson:
Buhari why are you on the defensive in this fight against Bokor Haram, your mates are on the offensive.

Take a look at what Chad president did, he took the war to Boko Haram and today they are reading the book of Lamentations.

Also I told somebody, if Buhari was serious and sincere about the fight against insurgents, he would have also ordered immediate attack on Boko Haram from Nigerian side, because obviously as Chad was attacking them, they were retreating to Nigeria.

If Nigeria had lunched an attack on Boko Haram simultaneously, they will be caught in between hot cross fires and will be almost crushed.

But the dullard in ASO ROCK is always a failure all round.

The person you are talking to got another thing on his mind. He is more concerned on... Kai... This is a beautiful Namah!!!

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Rhozabeth:

Bros that is immaterial, I am a Nigerian!

I want to know how to direct my comment
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Rhozabeth(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xavfra:

I want to know how to direct my comment
That's the problem with us! Am a Nigerian first, that's what matters! Where I come from is not very important!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rhozabeth:

That's the problem with us! Am a Nigerian first, that's what matters! Where I come from is not very important!

Oya na.....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Keep decieving grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Rhozabeth(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xavfra:

Oya na.....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Keep decieving grin grin grin
I just checked u out and saw that u are Igbo, and I know where u are going with this! So byeeeeeeee!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kunletexs: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

Then why quote me?

Where you not the one that first came to my mention?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
mumu like you
Asawana de great slowpoke
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
kunletexs:

Where you not the one that first came to my mention?

You still won't stop quoting me? Look at you..
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kunletexs: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
idealogical:

You still won't stop quoting me? Look at you..

When an elderly man sees a child been folly, he shake his head for him because he the elder knows that child is inexperienced.

So son, the Bible said I should not answer you according to your foolishness, why? (you can complete the rest)
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Jheimz: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Need a website or mobile app at very affordable rate?
www.exelsor.com
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by KIDfurniture(m): 4:49am On Apr 12, 2020
You're a handsome observer. You see this country . Na land of opportunity. Just the right connect. Money go just dey flow like water.

kalufelix:
Baba na true you talk.. Also i noticed there are certain parts of the highways that never never get tarred no matter what...just for the benefit of police, army, taskforce and even armed robbers...Naija we hail thee..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.