Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (59738 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Macphenson:
Buhari why are you on the defensive in this fight against Bokor Haram, your mates are on the offensive.

Take a look at what Chad president did, he took the war to Boko Haram and today they are reading the book of Lamentations.

Also I told somebody, if Buhari was serious and sincere about the fight against insurgents, he would have also ordered immediate attack on Boko Haram from Nigerian side, because obviously as Chad was attacking them, they were retreating to Nigeria.

If Nigeria had lunched an attack on Boko Haram simultaneously, they will be caught in between hot cross fires and will be almost crushed.

But the dullard in ASO ROCK is always a failure all round.
Military analyst! Why have you not become a commander in the war?
m
The suggestion should be that Chad should have coordinated their offensive with Nigeria.

I don't think Chad informed Nigeria about their plan to launch the attack.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
fadar095:

I just wish I could have the time to keep arguing with you blindly
Have you ever sit down to count the number of Nigeria troops we've lost
Read my words line by line , did I even blame our military or why do you just wish to be dumb
Is there anything wrong in seeking help from other countries ..... don't be ridiculous
You can confirm anything I say online, that's if you have a better phone
You can browse the best military troops in Africa
don't just argue blindly

Enjoy your day and stay safe

Have you ever sat down to ask BH how many of their fighters were killed when we raid and destroy their camps or when our airforce blow up their settlements and gun them down when they try to flee?

Have you asked the Chadian president and his soldiers what they were doing and why they couldn't repel when Boko terrorists slaughtered their 100 soldiers?

I need answers too.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Macphenson:
Buhari why are you on the defensive in this fight against Bokor Haram, your mates are on the offensive.

Take a look at what Chad president did, he took the war to Boko Haram and today they are reading the book of Lamentations.

Also I told somebody, if Buhari was serious and sincere about the fight against insurgents, he would have also ordered immediate attack on Boko Haram from Nigerian side, because obviously as Chad was attacking them, they were retreating to Nigeria.

If Nigeria had lunched an attack on Boko Haram simultaneously, they will be caught in between hot cross fires and will be almost crushed.

But the dullard in ASO ROCK is always a failure all round.

We thank God that while being offensive, our soldiers also were defensive, they repled and killed boko terrorists while your lazy heroes in Chad were sleeping and unable to repel like our brave men in Nigeria and end up losing 100 soldiers.

Ask your heroes in Chad why they couldn't repel boko attack that killed 100 of their men.

God Bless Nigerian troops.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Macphenson: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

We thank God that while being offensive, our soldiers also were defensive, they repled and killed boko terrorists while your lazy heroes in Chad were sleeping and unable to repel like our brave men in Nigeria and end up losing 100 soldiers.

Ask your heroes in Chad why they couldn't repel boko attack that killed 100 of their men.

God Bless Nigerian troops.

You mean your lazy soldiers that were rescued from captivity by Charian soldiers ?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Smooyis(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Attack and repel tactics. This is obsolete. Who will tell these people shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by fadar095(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

Have you ever sat down to ask BH how many of their fighters were killed when we raid and destroy their camps or when our airforce blow up their settlements and gun them down when they try to flee?

Have you asked the Chadian president and his soldiers what they were doing and why they couldn't repel when Boko terrorists slaughtered their 100 soldiers?

I need answers too.

I still stands to correct you..... 92 were killed not 100
I see there lot of things you ought to know, Chadian troops went to Cameroon to wiped off BH
These same troops came to Nigeria in 2015 to assist our military
I wish this is WhatsApp so that I can send the video where Nigeria troops were hailing Chadian troops
I'm not arguing with you...... I'm just telling you those things you have to know
Goan increase your knowledge on the fight against BH
Stay safe
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
fadar095:

I still stands to correct you..... 92 were killed not 100
I see there lot of things you ought to know, Chadian troops went to Cameroon to wiped off BH
These same troops came to Nigeria in 2015 to assist our military
I wish this is WhatsApp so that I can send the video where Nigeria troops were hailing Chadian troops
I'm not arguing with you...... I'm just telling you those things you have to know
Goan increase your knowledge on the fight against BH
Stay safe

lol @ 92

Chad slept on duty and they let boko slaughter them because they couldn't repel BH attack and they end up losing 100 men.

Nigerian brave soldiers repelled Boko terrorist attack and killed boko terrorists and seized their weapons.

CASE CLOSED.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Our soldiers at Maiduguri are really trying putting their lives at risk in defending the nation
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
Macphenson:

You mean your lazy soldiers that were rescued from captivity by Charian soldiers ?

Yeye dey smell.
[/s]

This one that can not even carry cutlass to protect his village is even talking..

grin grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Macphenson: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

This one that can not even carry cutlass to protect his village is even talking..

grin grin

You confusion does not change the fact that the Nigerian soldiers were thanking their Chadian coumterparts for releasing them and killing Boko Haram.

Shame of a Nation
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is how our brave men and women deal with boko terrorists.

1. We send our spy plan up in the sky to look for boko

2. We send the info to land-based receiving station.

3. The receiving station sends the info to our armed drone warriors

4. The drone warriors send drones to bomb the hell out of boko terrorists

5. The ground-based crew monitor and access the strike and the damage inflicted.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is how our brave men and women deal with boko terrorists.

1. We send our spy plan up in the sky to look for boko

2. We send the info to land-based receiving station.

3. The receiving station sends the info to our armed drone warriors

4. The drone warriors send drones to bomb the hell out of boko terrorists

5. The ground-based crew monitor and access the strike and the damage inflicted.

God Bless Nigeria..........

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Iyiataata92: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

Have you ever asked yourself why the US couldn't defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan or why the Russians couldn't defeat the rebels in Afganistan before the US went in?

US lost 3,000 men in Afganistan and most of the deaths are because of surprise attacks, IEDs and so on.

US already lost 4,000 men in Iraq and today, they are negotiating with the same Taliban in Afghanistan to withdraw from Afghanistan

Terrorists are not state actors, they don't stand in front of you to fight face to face because they know they can not defeat you. They also know that due to the laws of war, you can not bombard the towns and villages that they hide in because of the innocent population.

Fighting terrorists is not as easy as many of you think.
I love you and your types. Thanks for the info
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I love you and your types. Thanks for the info

God bless you.

Sadly, we have enemies and unsupportive people at home and on the battlefield. They don't see or recognize and appreciate the men and women dying every day to protect them, they just wait to rejoice and celebrate when terrorists kill Nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
A beautiful Nigerian warrior and Boko killer.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
The boko terrorists on this camp are now rotting in hell.. grin grin

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Getting ready for Night bob rain on boko terrorists.

grin grin

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Spy plane scouting boko locations.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bombs from our brave troops to Boko terrorists with love......

grin grin grin

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Our brave women going after Boko while some haters that can not even carry cutlass to protect their own house are talking rubbish.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by drealzum(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
myettiallah:
Pictures please
D Chadian military showed us pictures of the warehouse dey raided, they showed us pictures of the BH terrorists dey killed...
This one na audio killing!!
How can they show pictures when they said they seized only 2 Ak 47. Lol.Then how many people came for the attack? Maybe is just some 1 or 2 hungry Boko haram members looking for food that they killed and they are making it look big.
Nigerian army is scam jare.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Armed drone coordination bombing the hell out of boko...

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Missiles ready for boko terrorists..

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raiding Boko weapons factory..

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raiding boko terrorist camp..

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
God Bless you for your service and all you do..

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by richidinho(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided

grin grin grin
Where u get this one from
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why do they always repel? Can't they attack?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Dennis1987(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
Show us d pictures like Chad did liars

chad report is never a true picture paintings

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
walexy100:
Why do they always repel? Can't they attack?

They attack and go on the offensive every day, you just either don't know or don't want to believe.

Question, why didn't Chad repel the attack that killed 100 Chadian soldiers. ?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Yenefer(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
richidinho:

grin grin grin
Where u get this one from
history book
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Freedomnirvana: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
I came to see pictures and arms recovered...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.