Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] (13877 Views)

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday / See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). / See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Rickjordan(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
This inspiring tho, still at finale year undergraduate tho, man need to step up...
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Rickjordan(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
@Legendary beats cheesy i got a question o

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
iLegendd:

In this post, you have no choice than to read to the end. Why? Because at the end, you'll realize depression/lack of money is an opportunity for you to move ahead and be a leader, not just a follower. You'll also know making money is easy. A while ago, I...
it all makes sense now, I think I can remember you vividly now.
Back then, you were comparing two back covers and asking people which is better.
Some insulted you, some adviced you
ME I JUST WAVED IT ASIDE AND MOVED ON AND GUESS WHAT, you made it and me, am still broke. Lesson learnt,

Its never too late to start again.

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by WalkerMichael(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you so much brother.

You remain legendary

Silent hardcore follower cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by franklingud(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Legend at it again
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Makavelli25: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
You are really a legend bro More power to your elbow.
I knw say e go better for me one day
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by goldenboyofpsy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
iLegendd:
So, on that day, I hung the two splits and felt like a king. Days later, I called the gas refill guy to come put gas in them and he said 1kg gas is 2500 and to fill all, I'll need to spend 7500. At last, I spent only 5k and he came to refill them.

Unfortunately, the two splits refused to drop water outside, but inside. My second room and living room were filled with water. The engineer obliged to come the next day to come fix them and guess what? I would probably have to pay and that isn't a problem.

I love finishing what I started no matter how long it takes me. I kept on switching those ACs hoping the water will magically drop outside to no avail.

I abandoned it for some days and decided to watch one or two YouTube videos on how to fix a leaking AC to drop water outside. After hours of sweaty work, I got both fixed and was so happy like a baby.

Typing...

I can't help but appreciate your writing skills. So deep, emotional and insightful.

You have created a niche for yourself. All the best bro. I follow you for a while but this is my first time to comment and add my voice that you're doing an awesome job.

If people don't hate, we may feel we have arrived. Select your battles thou and Know the ones that are worth your time and those that aren't.

I used to do pretty well then as a little writer but so many things happened and I just lost it all.

But where ever I see a prolific writer,I admire and celebrate them cos it's not just easy.

Hope to see you add more value,uplift men and Inspire them like never before.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Suffering today doesn't mean you'll suffer forever, so be patient, be focused, ignore suicidal thoughts, and push through. You'll smile at last just as I'm doing.

By the way, when you see someone who has succeeded smiling, don't abuse them or get envious — most of them suffered to get there and they paid the price. Those that used shortcuts will one day pay the price — it's just a matter of time.

So, wipe your tears and know you're not the only one who is facing hardship, has faced hardship, or will face hardship.

If you have lost a loved one, you're going through relationship heartbreak or loneliness, you're not alone. A lot of people have been there, a lot of people are still there, and a lot of people will be there soon.

So, why do you think yours is worse and God has forgotten you? No, yours isn't worse.

Tip: Those who go through hell on earth are blessed in disguised.

While studying abroad, my dating life sucked and I was kinda depressed whenever I see my flatmates getting dates easily.

I found what I wasn't good at and improved on it and today, I'm making money from that improvement I did years ago.

It's not about your current predicament, but how you stay focused in improving yourself that matters. Don't...

Typing...
This is lovely . Please sir what was that weakness of yours you improved that now became your greatest strength to become who you are now?

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
I am glad you are back.
But you need to read the book i am currently reading Business Secrets from the Bible by Rabbi Daniel Lapin...
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by rhodman: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
This guy is good

2 Likes

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Abbexy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awesome
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Lamanii22(f): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
johnkey:
Make we Sha know say you get AC.

Far from the AC.... There are other things that could inspire you in his write-ups... Maybe you just didn't look closely....

3 Likes

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by AlphaGreenz: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
This kind of post keeps me going... I'm looking forward to giving my own success story one day here, I want to hit it real big. Thanks iLengend!

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by balosammy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
iLegendd:
That is my short story and I hope it has inspired or motivated you in one way or the other.

It's not by abroad or certificate, but by the solution you can provide for people and your connection no matter where you live or come from.

I used Nairaland to create the connection — fanbase, then provided dating solutions, and boom, the money started coming even though the hatred also started pouring in too.

When you're succeeding, surely, you'll be hated or abused because it's a sign of progress.

Today, there is no standard western library you'll go around the world without seeing one of my books, printed copy, in their dating sections or in their e-Library.

From the success of these dating books, I started writing more books with different pen names on other topics I'm good at. This, my dear, has generated me wealth, not riches. Now I can make money while I sleep.

Please, wise people, generate legit generational wealth, not temporary illegal riches. Suffering today doesn't...

Typing...

mehn ...boss i miss you and the knowledge

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Baba bless me now grin
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by calabaman(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Legendary post.
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Teeboy15(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
@ILegend,

Honestly I'm challenged and inspired by your post.

You just won a new follower.

What you shared here isn't different from what world billionaires have always said, [/b] there's always an opportunity around us, we just need to look deep and discover it, [b] only now it is much more clearer assuring.

Right now I feel like a blind man who just regained his sight.

Thanks so much for this. I feel uplifted.

Please I may PM you if the need arise.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:
Any story from this Ill legend shouldn't be taken serious like seriously

And your comment should he taken seriously, right? Anyway, those who hate reading will like it.

Smart people don't work or read things based on opinions. They read to find out themselves and not take what a hater says as the truth.

If you so much feel insecure around me to the point you hate everything I do, then why do you always come around my post? There must be something you can't resist about me and I know it, but I won't say a word about it.

One of the reasons I don't reply PMs or even care to reply people again, as I used to, is because these same abusers or "not serious" gang are mostly the ones who secretly come to me with different monikers for this and that.

You make me treat the real ones unjustly. This is how you block roads for innocent people with silly comments just to be noticed.

Enjoy and I'm out. Please, don't rant because I won't be online and even if I manage to come online, I won't dignify you with another reply.

Thank you and stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Meedon: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
MadeIn(Wuhan)Chenzen right now.......

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by fmdillon(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
@ilegendd d guy's story that inspired u to write dis write-up, inspired me to reactivate my account on nl which empowered me to read ur post. U talk sense, am encouraged by u, fascinated at d twist turn & progression of the true life story. More grease to ur elbow. But If I may ask ::;;;;;why do u like whining peps by posting wat u cook, ur room, ur Couch u dnt need,'''''is it a mindgame.lol

1 Like

Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you I legend the wise one, more wisdom I pray God grant onto you. Nigerians are known not to give up,we are always strong.
To me o,I go to school to go and learn how to read and write. school na scam. my lecturer told us to go for our masters, then ph.d in order to secure a good job in d labour market.
one day during my 3rd year in school ,my father threatened me say I must study hard in order to have good grades to secure a job after graduation that if I come home with a bad grade, he will disown me.
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by femi4: 4:44am On Apr 10, 2020
iLegendd:

In this post, you have no choice than to read to the end. Why? Because at the end, you'll realize depression/lack of money is an opportunity for you to move ahead and be a leader, not just a follower. You'll also know making money is easy. A while ago, I...
If I talk now, you ll say I m alwayz after you. Your wiring to the socket is tensioned. Extend it
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by Inferior19: 6:05am On Apr 10, 2020
iLegendd:

So you think lack of money means depression? Stop abusing the word depression, is took heaven for you to mention like that..
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by sonofanarchy(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
oboy forget, you be yahoo boy grin
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by DriggityDre: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
iLegendd:

And your comment should he taken seriously, right? Anyway, those who hate reading will like it.

Smart people don't work or read things based on opinions. They read to find out themselves and not take what a hater says as the truth.

If you so much feel insecure around me to the point you hate everything I do, then why do you always come around my post? There must be something you can't resist about me and I know it, but I won't say a word about it.

One of the reasons I don't reply PMs or even care to reply people again, as I used to, is because these same abusers or "not serious" gang are mostly the ones who secretly come to me with different monikers for this and that.

You make me treat the real ones unjustly. This is how you block roads for innocent people with silly comments just to be noticed.

Enjoy and I'm out. Please, don't rant because I won't be online and even if I manage to come online, I won't dignify you with another reply.

Thank you and stay blessed.
People will always hate. Haters are subtle signs that you have made it.
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by AntiIncognito: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
tyup:
Any story from this Ill legend shouldn't be taken serious like seriously

grin grin na eye wey i take dey look Airforce1 na it i take dey look this guy... Just that this one get small sense..
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by tyup(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiIncognito:

grin grin na eye wey i take dey look Airforce1 na it i take dey look this guy... Just that this one get small sense..

grin grin
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiIncognito:

Na eye wey I dey take look illiterate wey use him sister's school fees go play bet 2 months ago na him I dey take look you.

Why is it that illiterates without directions are the ones who always have an opinion on my threads?

You don't need to go to school, but at least, educate yourself at home.

Stay blessed, dear.
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Millennialaku:
haters coming in grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

grin They are already here. Though, they came late this time around.
Re: Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
As my non-fans keep this thread busy, let me advertise.

We offer different services and two of them are

1. PayPal exchange to Naira
2. Relationship/sex books for men

For more info, kindly send our admin a message on WhatsApp via the number on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos) / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.