Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? (2283 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
In this part of the world, men do the toasting.
90% of our beloveth naija women will rather have their eyes plucked out than walk up to a man they desire.
After toasting a lady, it's a norm to that some women agree to let you have her phone number.
Some give willingly, some grudgingly and others will make you go through hard times before letting you have her digits.

Nevertheless, some men do not call these girls after getting the contact.
WHY?
Share your reason for that decision.

I HOPE WE WILL ENJOY THE THREAD.
RED PILLED GUYS, GET IN
Cc Ubunja Martinez39s HARDDON NwaAmaikpe CAPSLOCKED
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by iammo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
I toast for toasting sake sometimes...

14 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by josen16322(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
have collected up to 10 female contact on facebook since febuary i just called one last 2wks grin
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Kingdante(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
The devil..... the fucking devil

1 Like

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Oluromantic: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
My brother when you engage in a few minutes conversation with some fine girls after collecting their number, you will regret the collection.

In all this hectic situations around, it makes no sense to begin what you know will not benefit you at the end. One may even forget since it's already known youre to begin the call, chat, spending, taking out, begging for sex etc despite your busy schedule. You won't be encouraged to remember sef.

Sometimes asking the guy to flash u immediately is wise enough to follow him up. Being involved in his affairs is better than expecting him to suspend his affairs to attend to you. That way the maturity is mutual and not one-sided.

15 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by jacquincy: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
because i collected her number does not mean all numbers must be called angry

3 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Baba God spoke to me that I should not.
Hallelujah to him only!
I would have opened lamentation tread on Naira Land because of t.o.t.o

2 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020

Hallelujah to him only!

Praise the Lord Somebody

testimony end
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Expert17: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
because Prevention is better than Cure.... grin grin
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
baralatie:
Hallelujah to him only!
Interesting.
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
My brother when you engage in a few minutes conversation with some fine girls after collecting their number, you will regret the collection.

In all this hectic situations around, it makes no sense to begin what you know will not benefit you at the end. Sometimes one may even forget since it's already known youre to begin the call, chat, spending, taking out, begging for sex etc. You won't be encouraged to remember sef.

Sometimes asking the guy to flash u immediately is wise enough to follow him up. Being involved in his affairs is better than expecting him to suspend his affairs to attend to you. That way the maturity is mutual and not one-sided.
During the toasting discourse, if my instinct tells me she's unintelligent and parasitic, I quickly bring the conversation to a stop and bounce without requesting for her digits.

1 Like

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by donbachi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
A man chased me with matchet in my dream..asking me to leave his wife alone.
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Chuknovski(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
baralatie:
Hallelujah to him only!
brother Bruce Lee, welcom to Church, u don slay finish abi grin
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
donbachi:
A man chased me with matchet in my dream..asking me to leave his wife alone.
Baba, this your comment get as E be O.
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Oluromantic: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

During the toasting discourse, if my instinct tells me she's unintelligent and parasitic, I quickly bring the conversation to a stop and bounce without requesting for her digits.
Yeah true. But sometimes, ones instinct at first might be... Though she's not intelligent but shes useful for sexual fantasy... Then when you get home and have a rethink, you just forget the shit.
That happens to me..

2 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluromantic:

Yeah true. But sometimes, ones instinct at first might be... Though she's not intelligent but shes useful for sexual fantasy... Then when you get home and have a rethink, you just forget the shit.
That happens to me..
I agree with you though.
I dont really get excited anymore about getting down with a naija babe.
Most of them as xo boring on bad due to the fact that they have being circumcised, which make them not to enjoy sex.
The more reason alotta them see themselves as doing men a favour when they agree to sleep with him.
Let's not deviate from the thread.
SHALOM
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by baralatie(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chuknovski:

brother Bruce Lee, welcom to Church, u don slay finish abi grin
my broda for church

help me thank God naaa

oooh! so you want one t.o.t.o make me to open tread of 100 pages for Nairaland with lamenting!

"" bouncing with my Bible in my hand**
(bible I'm my left hand ,microphone on the right
declaring the message of almighty Jah.....)
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by baralatie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

I agree with you though.

Most of them as xo boring on bad due to the fact that[b] they have being circumcised, which make them not to enjoy sex.
[/b]
The more reason alotta them see themselves as doing men a favour when they agree to sleep with him.

SHALOM

seeeeee

lamentation
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
baralatie:

seeeeee

lamentation
Hahahahahahaha Lamentation kill you there Lol
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
We exchange numbers.When I called her later,she con dey ask me"who is this?
Is that Jerry?I quickly hang-up.Since then I no call again.
Now I feel bore calling a lady I ask for her number.

1 Like

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Ekakamba: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020

Saw her DP without make-up. grin tongue
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by GeneralPula: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Happyfela(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sometimes after getting the Number, the thrill is Gone before it even started.

4 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Jovi123(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

I agree with you though.
Most of them as xo boring on bad due to the fact that they have being circumcised, which make them not to enjoy sex.
SHALOM
Woow.... Ur sex must be boring? Don't take it the wrong way just asking
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jovi123:

Woow.... Ur sex must be boring? Don't take it the wrong way just asking
With my sexual escapades and wild adventure, I can tell you that I am exceptionally good in bed.

...and stop salivating for my dick already because you aint gonna get near it.

Hahahahaha
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Chuknovski(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
baralatie:

my broda for church

help me thank God naaa

oooh! so you want one t.o.t.o make me to open tread of 100 pages for Nairaland with lamenting!

"" bouncing with my Bible in my hand**
(bible I'm my left hand ,microphone on the right
declaring the message of almighty Jah.....)

congratulations bro am happy with you, I was in that valley before, Satan was happy, but Jesus came and rescued me from t.to.t lamentation grin
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Jovi123(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

With my sexual escapades and wild adventure, I can tell you that I am exceptionally good in bed.

...and stop salivating for my dick already because you aint gonna get near it.

Hahahahaha
Hahahaha
Nigga you are dreaming

1 Like

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

Hahahaha
Nigga you are dreaming

LOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by McCoy662(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
I have more than 3k friends on Facebook. Of that 3k, 90% are ladies; of that 90%, I have collected phone numbers from about 80%. Now tell me, if I should call all of them, won't I be in the village by now dead broke
I toast too many girls as well just for toasting sake. So, I don't really mean to call when I ask a girl for her contact except in a very few special cases.

2 Likes

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Starz825(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

I agree with you though.
SHALOM
Bros i don't understand this circumcision thing sef... explain am...
Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starz825:

Bros i don't understand this circumcision thing sef... explain am...
It's the mutilation [partial or total cutting] of the female genital by health workers, which is aimed at preventing her from being promiscous.

+
For detailed analysis, google is your friend.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? by Nomswag: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin too busy with money chasing, at the end of the day fatigue will takeover

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope For Me? / What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.