Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions (30061 Views)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Governor Ikpeazu Relaxes Curfew In Aba, Umuahia; Now 10pm To 6am Daily / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Grace001: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
I for help you o, but than Ramadan shit just turned me off

Haha... sorry no vex he will modify the “Ramadan” Don’t change your mind
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Sunnycliff(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by bluefilm: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Just look at how they are keeping billions and billions of people all over the world under house arrest just because this hoax of a coronavirus.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by mascot87(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
BabyApple:
Please I am hungry oooooo... Abeg make somebody help me oooooo. Ramadan is coming oooo. Abeg oo

Your account details
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by jplusnaira: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
obagolord:
Our governor sir hope security measures are been put in place in case of those people coming bk for the celebration period.... please ohhh something should be done before we blame ourselves...

#Umunneochi conect
#DatAbia Boy

That is the truth , they are lucky not to have it now but i fear with this freedom and relaxation created by the government I may not be surprised if the story in that state should change very soon
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Lateefadewale(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
stubbornman:
DIRTY GOVERNOR

Ah... That's uncalled for bro.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by BabyApple(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
I for help you o, but than Ramadan shit just turned me off
why Ramadan turn you off.. It's fasting na..
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by ababoy1960: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Governor's in different states in the USA are saying that their lockdown will last longer into May and April. It is well the want to kill people nothing is important to them they just want to chop and collect money. Look at what Nigeria will look like in 2-3 weeks. Take expo my people!!!!!

Watch till the end please !! Corpses litter the floor in Ecuador
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbAPe4XLQ3o

Extend shutdown till May economic impact might be hard but deaths from the virus will be much more!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-lockdown-how-long-when-end-bill-gates-shut-down-a9446966.html?fbclid=IwAR3iULJ4mvhFs8PoKqXDvafv_6WGi_tDpSodrIZVmIBdUtZUgBwxJBeo_7w
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
very nice, at least some people are waking up from slumber, waiting for the lock down retards to implode.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by mozona(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
nice one for the catholic worshipers
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Kendroid: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well done our Executive Looter of Abia State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
bluefilm:
Just look at how they are keeping billions and billions of people all over the world under house arrest just because this hoax of a coronavirus.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

the lock down fanatics won't like these comment of yours, they don't have a life, seeing every forced to stay home like them makes them feel like human beings.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Bridget95(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Lol, he should have been the last governor to do this not first.

Now abians would return from their filth suspension to general market
rise above this idiocy.You call it filty,but I bet you the real estate worth of just two local governments in Abia state dwarfs that of your entire state.Abia may not have good roads in some quarters but not certainly filty.Look at Ajegunle and Makoko for instance,you need no one to tell you how dirty they are because the stench of the drains will make you throw up.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Jostoman: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good one to ikpeazu, and i also urge some of those PDP governors to also emulate him, since they don't want bishop oyedepo and baba adeboye to celebrate Easter with Christians in Lagos and Ogun state.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Being001: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
ababoy1960:
Governor's in different states in the USA are saying that their lockdown will last longer into May and April. It is well the want to kill people nothing is important to them they just want to chop and collect money. Look at what Nigeria will look like in 2-3 weeks. Take expo my people!!!!!

Watch till the end please !! Corpses litter the floor in Ecuador
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbAPe4XLQ3o

Extend shutdown till May economic impact might be hard but deaths from the virus will be much more!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-lockdown-how-long-when-end-bill-gates-shut-down-a9446966.html?fbclid=IwAR3iULJ4mvhFs8PoKqXDvafv_6WGi_tDpSodrIZVmIBdUtZUgBwxJBeo_7w

they don't care, that's what they want people should die, and their minions on forum are ranting in support.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by MetaPhysical: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
The eba and egusi governor. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by camronid(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
All land borders still remain shut. And there's no recorded case here. So don't crucify our Governor.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
So Abia people can buy chicken ?

Is okay...

Hope the governor will do Easter and Corona palliatives for them.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by plaetton: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
jidamsel43:
Good move. Though , Abia state has not recorded any covid-19 positive case but precautionary measure should be put in place to curtail any spread of virus

How can this be a good move ? undecided

Does anyone with common sense have to wait for an outbreak before taking as much precautionary measure as necessary ?

Most people, the majority in fact, may be asymptomatic carriers of the corona virus, and may easily spread the virus .

Why are Nigerians sooo stupid and thick headed ?
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by magzey: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
I for help you o, but than Ramadan shit just turned me off.

Don't know how radical you have gone with that Islamic extremism

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by bluefilm: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
quentin06:

the lock down fanatics won't like these comment of yours, they don't have a life, seeing every forced to stay home like them makes them feel like human beings.

So true.

We are now living in a Prison Planet.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by toprealman: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Magnanimous my foot! What kind of silly comment is that?
Is he doing anyone a favour or displaying the cluelessness typical of Nigerian government.
You can't be here a d there at same time. If we understand what lockdown is, you will agree with me that we have incompetent uninformed peeps running the show here
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by phkka1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
A governor who is owing his entire work force to the tune of twelve months. He is a complete disgrace to governance. He is covering his incompetence with this lockdown.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bridget95:
rise above this idiocy.You call it filty,but I bet you the real estate worth of just two local governments in Abia state dwarfs that of your entire state.Abia may not have good roads in some quarters but not certainly filty.Look at Ajegunle and Makoko for instance,you need no one to tell you how dirty they are because the stench of the drains will make you throw up.
shut up
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Seunmama: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
jidamsel43:
Good move. Though , Abia state has not recorded any covid-19 positive case but precautionary measure should be put in place to curtail any spread of virus
grin grin grin

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nwachi22(f): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one. At least Abians will celebrate Easter in Church unlike Lagosians
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Seunmama: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up
my Yoruba brother take it easy on women
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by passover221(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
He try wel wel.
Happy Easter in advance.

But if you want to make more money in this season of lockdown, lets do RAGP together.
Join my whatsapp group.

https:///BpED2IMByKxBih9IIghIDa

U can also reach me on 08032151825
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Diego1989(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
I for help you o, but than Ramadan shit just turned me off.

Don't know how radical you have gone with that Islamic extremism
Oya guy abeg transfer the help to me. I no be Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.