Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions (30060 Views)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Governor Ikpeazu Relaxes Curfew In Aba, Umuahia; Now 10pm To 6am Daily / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I've said it, to eat your intestine just dey hungry me, you dwarf.
I believe this conversation has ended already.

Brainless flesh eating backup, or you need your superior to blow your whistle
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
I believe this conversation has ended already.

Brainless flesh eating backup, or you need your superior to blow your whistle

I repeat, I can smell you from afar, your intestines and tongue will be my favorite.... I can smell your dirty meat... pray I don't get hold of you one day.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I repeat, I can smell you from afar, your intestines and tongue will be my favorite.... I can smell your dirty meat... pray I don't get hold of you one day.
Ngwa people are finished grin

Don't worry your governor has listen to your tears you can hit the streets hunting for your community human flesh soon
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Ngwa people are finished grin

Don't worry your governor has listen to your tears you can hit the streets hunting for your community human flesh soon

Your laughter will turn to cry by the time I will split your intestine...do you think i'm joking?
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Your laughter will turn to cry by the time I will split your intestine...do you think i'm joking?
lol, this is worst than terrorism cum withcraft o.

How can you split my intestine from far away Ngwa na?
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, this is worst than terrorism cum withcraft o.

How can you split my intestine from far away Ngwa na?

Don't worry, you will get the sign very soon and by then you will return here to ask for mercy which won't come fast...Your flesh is all it takes.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Don't worry, you will get the sign very soon and by then you will return here to ask for mercy which won't come fast...Your flesh is all it takes.
I see, but never worry, just satisfy your self first with eating your people.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
I see, but never worry, just satisfy your self first with eating your people.

You are mine, kiss the truth...Dog can't eat dog but can eat chicken.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You are mine, kiss the truth...Dog can't eat dog but can eat chicken.

mehn....you harsh o....lol.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by DedeNkem: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
This idiot, Okezie, is fantastically incompetent! He's a thief! He has done nothing to help residents of Abia State both financially and otherwise!
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Bridget95(f): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up
shut your nyansh
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
DedeNkem:
This idiot, Okezie, is fantastically incompetent! He's a thief! He has done nothing to help residents of Abia State both financially and otherwise!

obu nna gi bu idiot.... the governor is probably older than your parents
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by obontami: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Slimranky(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
People nor get money for Easter oh no need for all those ones,
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
obontami:
grin

mumu, that's the OPM general overseer giving to the needy in rivers state
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Asiri1991: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Time for them to have an index case.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Marcusgodson12: 5:46am On Apr 10, 2020
its a good one, I think allowing travellers from other states should be restricted during this easter period to avoid the risk of importing this virus into the state... God will help us.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by BabyApple(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
mascot87:

Your account details
0092953470 Ismail kayode aduramigba Access/Diamond bank. Thank You sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.