Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions (30059 Views)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Governor Ikpeazu Relaxes Curfew In Aba, Umuahia; Now 10pm To 6am Daily / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by kem41910: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Seunmama: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
stubbornman:
DIRTY GOVERNOR

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Cjayboy: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Lol, he should have been the last governor to do this not first.

Now abians would return from their filth suspension to general market

General Markets?
Market aren't opening..
Kindly, revisit that announcement once more.
Only Supermarkets and Mall's can open..
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cjayboy:

General Markets?
Market aren't opening..
Kindly, revisit that announcement once more.
Only Supermarkets and Mall's can open..
go through the comment again to find the sarcasm
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by naijaman2225(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
MUMU DECISION.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:

enough of this stupidity abeg. is your state better than abia in health and commerce? are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

enough of this stupidity abeg. is your state better than abia in health and commerce? are you okay?
shut up
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up

okay I have noticed you....any problem? maybe it's your destiny that should shut up.... lazy thinker
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

okay I have noticed you....any problem? maybe it's your destiny that should shut up.... lazy thinker
This this Ewu o, who quoted who to get noticed.

Is like your brain is rusting already
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
This this Ewu o, who quoted who to get noticed.

Is like your brain is rusting already

this Corona lockdown has made little boneless parasites like you to disturb social media spaces. kids everywhere.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

this Corona lockdown has made little boneless parasites like you to disturb social media spaces. kids everywhere.
You are quite stupid i must admit, you that is the 54 year old adult shouldn't you be bothered about the grave you closer to than the foolishness you parade on public space
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
You are quite stupid i must admit, you that is the 54 year old adult shouldn't you be bothered about the grave you closer to than the foolishness you parade on public space

is that the best you've got? I simply said it's your destiny should shut up and you are already crying. why are you ashamed of mentioning your eldorado Filth-free village? anu ohia
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

is that the best you've got? I simply said it's your destiny should shut up and you are already crying. why are you ashamed of mentioning your eldorado Filth-free village? anu ohia
Ewobi i am Edo full fledged, this your septic pit of a village is not worth my jab.

Don't allow me drag your sagged ass down the floor oldman
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Ewobi i am Edo full fledged, this your septic pit of a village is not worth my jab

SS (supposedly) parasite commenting on a SE state affair. Later they will shout "leave SS alone". ordinary electricity, your village doesn't have. Are you ashamed of stating your witch-flying, harlot-ridden village?
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

SS (supposedly) parasite commenting on a SE state affair. Later they will shout "leave SS alone". ordinary electricity, your village doesn't have. Are you ashamed of stating your witch-flying, harlot-ridden village?

You must be really pained, is it the same Edo that your attache by force Delta State comes to for electricity under bedc? Edo go kill you Las Las cos the empire is forever.

Don't let me drag your sagged ass here oldman, your Pampers go pull off
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
You must be really pained, is it the same Edo that your attache by force Delta State comes to for electricity under bedc? Edo go kill you Las Las cos the empire is forever.

Don't let me drag your sagged ass here oldman, your Pampers go pull off

oh...so you've jumped from attacking abia state to start attacking Delta State? lol....

empire na for your leaky pocket....don't bring your nonsense to alaigbo. stay in your witch-infested village. see....I will just finish your destiny with the click of my notepad. Mind your business and leave a state 3 times bigger than your state alone. young inferior leech.

notice me....face your state.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

oh...so you've jumped from attacking abia state to start attacking Delta State? lol....

empire na for your leaky pocket....don't bring your nonsense to alaigbo. stay in your witch-infested village. see....I will just finish your destiny with the click of my notepad. Mind your business and leave a state 3 times bigger than your state alone. young inferior leech.

notice me....face your state.
Oh you want to curry delta now you coward, you mentioned not having electricity and i have listed one of the other states under the Edo electricity sphere.

I realize your foolishness with that "finishing destiny online" crap which you invoked, if you dim wit ass was half educated you may could have understood the aberration in the statement.

I realize you an uninformed dunce

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Oh you want to curry delta now you coward, you mentioned not having electricity and i have listed one of the other states under the Edo electricity sphere.

I realize your foolishness with that "finishing destiny online" crap which you invoked, if you dim wit ass was half educated you may could have understood the aberration in the statement.

I realize you a dunce

*yawns*

empty barrel...all noise, no substance.

I know the "destiny finishing" thing still hurts your Lily livered heart. Focus on your filthy state and leave abia state alone.
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:

I realize you an uninformed dunce

as always.... pikin na pikin. so bigness is about landmass to you? you are obviously a learner

Lagos is a 'big boy' compared to Niger state...

Israel is a big boy compared to Niger..... I hope you are learning?
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:

Shut up, you dirty pig.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up

It's you dwarf that need to shut up the dirty filty mouth... Your meat just dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

*yawns*

empty barrel...all noise, no substance.

I know the "destiny finishing" thing still hurts your Lily livered heart. Focus on your filthy state and leave abia state alone.

Is that the thanks i get for schooling you on some proper geography.

Your crap destiny finishing crap was another free English lecture from me

Your stupidity has nothing to me
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Dollabiz: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

It's you dwarf that need to shut up the dirty filty mouth... Your meat just dey hungry me.

the kid just arrived newly....he thinks this is an Edo thread....pity the poor thing

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

as always.... pikin na pikin. so bigness is about landmass to you? you are obviously a learner

Lagos is a 'big boy' compared to Niger state...

Israel is a big boy compared to Niger..... I hope you are learning?

shut up and stop shifting goal post which you bragged on earlier before been bursted
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Ngwa people may be eating people but trust me i would trash you human eating self to a Dustin bin where you belong
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up and stop shifting goal post which you bragged on earlier before been bursted

lol..... you are a lost cause.... so to you, the bigness I meant was landmass? lol.... yeah you are indeed puerile.

go to your state na....
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Dwarf, mofo you must confuse me for someone you used to.

Is this the back up you rats can offer to your scum colleague
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by SonOfEl(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Dwarf, mofo you must confuse me for someone you used to.

Is this the back up you rats can offer to your scum colleague

just use style and exit the thread....I know you are hurting... or is there no Edo thread in nairaland again?
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
SonOfEl:

just use style and exit the thread....I know you are hurting... or is there no Edo thread in nairaland again?
Lol, someone needs me out already.

FYI i am the last person to ever hurt on a faceless forum, you must think it has such influence on everyone
Re: Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Ngwa people may be eating people but trust me i would trash you human eating self to a Dustin bin where you belong

I've said it, to eat your intestine just dey hungry me, you dwarf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.