Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38516 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Antichristus: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fetching water from the tap and emptying it right into the ocean? Grossly misguided thought, and Kumuyi should have known better. Shame! When so much is easily generated from the sheeple, these Megalomaniacs fail to think rightly and wisely.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Antichristus: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
abeylee001:
This money should not be donated to federal government again, they are embezzling it for God sake. Wrong hand.

You'll have thought that Pastor Kumuyi knows better.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by blingmoney01: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is high time this pastors focus on their church members and forget giving money to the federal government, what has he done for his members so far during this lock down, even if he's church members has gotten enough from him, he should face the poor masses in the slums and ghetto's they need this money at this time more than the fed govt...the government has enough to battle this pandemic meanwhile the billions donated to the government so far we have not seen any tangible thing they used it for...Haba
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by gg20: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
God blessed is Church, kind gestures
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Bigchristo: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why on earth should money be donated to FG instead of the congregations who paid tithes and offerings since years, this is the time to give back to them, not govt that will loot the money and burn their office to cover up their loots.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Alaganature(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hunger dey ooo... Please someone should please Do something for me before suicide involved ooo

Access bank
Alaga Godwin Alfred

Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Paxmedical(m): 1:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't you have poor members that are hungry?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by fortran12: 1:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Marvinkaku:
Why not give it to your members? Oga kumuyi

You cannot satisfy anyone, if he gave to his members people will complain,if he does not give people will complain. What ever you do people will complain. Its best to go with your heart and ignore whatever anyone says.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by anthonyabidemi: 1:27am On Apr 10, 2020
May the good Lord bless the church, our Father in the Lord and Nigeria as a country. May we see the end of Corona Virus in Jesus name.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by techliteup: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DTrust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad
Bitter truth, but their members go always find a way to justify themselves.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by techliteup: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Shame on them.

Deeper life has the third largest congregation and just 50m is what they can give.

Some gifts are better not given.

grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Teegelop(f): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad

You're very correct.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by AFONJACOW(m): 2:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Go and mark it somewhere... After this Convik one and nine Birus most of these churches will lose their core members... People are seeing them for what they are... Businessmen parading themselves as men of God... I bet my balls 2/3 of their followers don't have food to celebrate this festive season
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by JBArokonkwo1(m): 4:51am On Apr 10, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.

This is because mosques don't collect tithes and offerings in large sums like churches.....

The church is a business center
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by harjhy: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2020
do you know you can make money on your smartphone with just time of 3k.. dn me on Whatsapp 07054100158
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Owerri1stSon: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2020
boom99:
I dey vex. una way go university understand say deeperlifers do well both in school and in the labour market. If we are not materialistic doesnot mean we dont have cash

Eh surprise me for their comment.. Deeper life member here for owerri no poor.. In fact, the only 2 poor people in my district are those that recently left their church to our..

Because, for a church to build such edifice they should know that, Deeper life members no near poverty

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by kdola: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Why not the poor members in deeper life...the main source where d money was gotten from...did is just like taking water from ur bucket and dropping it in FG ocean...

Ppl voluntarily gave tithes and offerings for d sake of God and pastor went on donating 50m...I hope he's ready to donate 100m to d member because I can see they av money...50m is not a joke.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Go and mark it somewhere... After this Convik one and nine Birus most of these churches will lose their core members... People are seeing them for what they are... Businessmen parading themselves as men of God... I bet my balls 2/3 of their followers don't have food to celebrate this festive season

They will not because many have been brainwashed to the point of no return,
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Why is it we chose to be stupid in this country...

Still making donation in cash to this criminals instead of the masses?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Eh surprise me for their comment.. Deeper life member here for owerri no poor.. In fact, the only 2 poor people in my district are those that recently left their church to our..

Because, for a church to build such edifice they should know that, Deeper life members no near poverty

Shine your eyes and stop the deceit....... deeper life members are all over the place and have higher number of poor people around........

Using church edifice to determine your claim means you know nothing about the Church of God
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by jamesfadairo(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2020
mumjee:
Nigerians and our mentality.....the church gives we complain,they don't give we still complain.
You have just said exactly what is in my mind! Last 2weeks many people were criticising churches for not taking responsibilities by donating and giving, now that they are giving, there is another complain. Its an agenda
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by DGUY: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2020
What makes you think nothing is being done for the church members? Or because it is not publicised in newspapers?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Princerichi0(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Commendable....God bless Pastor Kumuyi.

Truth be told,all dx donations should be channeled directly to the individuals that need help in this perilous time rather than donating it to FG who will at the end of the day embezzle the whole funds

God bless kumuyi with wisdom because I think he lacks it.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
eaglez:
can you tell that members were taken care of this period Until the member humbles himself or herself and then call the pastor, nothing may be done for such person At this period every donation from the church should not be in cash bro, the church can build a make shift hospital, provide PPEs, provide ventilators, ambulances in her name not getting into donations that will never be accounted for, I admire and respect pastor kumuyi so much but this gesture of donating cash of 50m,Hmmmm it is well

Please for God sake don't allow your way of reasoning to get beyond nairaland. Here is a quote from that last Paragraph if the News.

Recall that, only recently, the church donated relief materials in food items worth several millions of naira to the Ogun and Lagos State governments, in support of the food bank initiative by the state, in the face of the lockdown.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Sharonstone7719: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Giving FG #50m and your needy members are hungry. To me, it makes no sense!
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by jubril19(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Im a deeperlifer and my local church called us and we were given relief material(food)
Note:The church did not just donate money but also donated relief materials to Lagos and ogun state government.
Don't say what you don't know.

" Recall that, only recently, the church donated relief materials in food items worth several millions of naira to the Ogun and Lagos State governments, in support of the food bank initiative by the state, in the face of the lockdown."

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jaytee67(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Those suggesting that the church should have donated to her members should also consider that donations of billions from our business monguls could also be channeled directly to the end users of their products and services. Adenuga could have given us free data and Dangote could have reduce prices of his products

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by excessmon(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2020
What is the importance of the donation to the fg?fucking hungry hypocrites like the masses
priceaction:
Good, waiting for freeze donations and his online worship centers...
freeze be like
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by eaglez(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Please for God sake don't allow your way of reasoning to get beyond nairaland. Here is a quote from that last Paragraph if the News.

Hello, I don't do insults but am being pragmatic, the church donated some food items to the same government, how many have you/the poor masses received The church has been bashed in this season as not being pro active in the fight of covid-19 though it was expected as this has not been the first time, I would rather preferred the church do her thing than engaging government who at Tue end of the day this same relief materials will not get to the targeted persons, am not saying the government is bad but during the course of distributing this same materials, some funny personnels hoard these things and the people that they were meant for are hungry I mean very very hungry. The effect of the church handling the distribution of relief materials will be more felt than leaving in the hands of any government
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Richardidegah7: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Make all those hungry pests on people and churches no go look for work do. All the time Wei wuna the spend on nairaland talking nonsense and posting nudity, wuna for de channel am into profitable endeavors Wei fit help una life.

I think most of us here are young people
#make money oo. Make no be your children pics them go the use as symbol of poverty in Africa#
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by thunderbabs: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2020
desiredhome:

How many Mosque do you know demands money from their members the way these Pastorpreours do?
Only churchianity ask this question

Okay. You should lighten up a bit. Not every comment you see you take serious like it's a fight. I no fight you oo Oga
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Owerri1stSon: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Shine your eyes and stop the deceit....... deeper life members are all over the place and have higher number of poor people around........

Using church edifice to determine your claim means you know nothing about the Church of God

How does church of God relates to what I just posted Mr? I bet you don't have up to 20k in your acct now and you are saying deeper life members are poor.

You are a proud liar if you can't prove it.. If people in the church where this poor, they would have realized this and move away from the church for looting them dry but no, deeper life still remains the church with the 3rd largest single congregation in the world.

As people leave, the more people comes so stop saying trash about what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.