Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38518 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by abeylee001: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
This money should not be donated to federal government again, they are embezzling it for God sake. Wrong hand.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by sureway1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
ezewealth:
. Baba stp, deeperlife dey my compound hia, n i am a member, my uncle is a pastor in Enugu, unles say na only for lag dem share am

Then talk to your uncle that's a pastor, he knows better... Leave nairaland.. All you get here is finding fault and criticism...

And all these buy and give syndrome.... Like same politicians can't sell those things or enrich themselves with the items...
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by TLona1: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Shame on them.

Deeper life has the third largest congregation and just 50m is what they can give.

Some gifts are better not given.

Oh gosh! Why so bitter
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Ghallant01(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Donating money for clout......instead share this money among your church members who are hungry......
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wealthyprince(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by HDT13(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
The truth is enough has been given already, any one that wants to give should just relax till after the whole show(pandemic) , then give to ease economic depression, trust the masses will so appreciate it then.......God help us
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine
You don't say what you don't know.....they distributed food item to their member

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
OneKinGuy:
No offense but the authorities of Deeper Life are all bunch of stupid fellows. No offense.
It just how irresponsible you are.....you are ill manner, open your mouth and just say trash.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by boom99(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Me I be deeperlifer and i no suffer abeg. I personally set aside 150k for this shit. If we stay home another month i no shake.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
wealthyprince:
No Matter the height of wisdom you display,
No matter the level of good you do or character you show.
There is no way you will take that you can please the world.

We have different views, opinions, and belong to different school of thoughts.

While some are commending the gesture
Some are condemning the act

Is about the way we see things. Whichever way you go... Just know that no matter what you do..

YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY.
YOU CANNOT PLEASE THE WORLD.

Whatever you decide to do, do it as long as it is right, let them say. People will always talk.
I wonder the way people reason
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by topsam1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
As If they have bank acc like their counterparts
Emmanuelhector:
Muslim's mosques should start contributing.. Not just calling us infidels
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by boom99(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
I dey vex. una way go university understand say deeperlifers do well both in school and in the labour market. If we are not materialistic doesnot mean we dont have cash

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nharncygrace(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
Hey!! Don’t say what you don’t know..they shared food stuff for their members..simple information would you don’t get
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some people are just wailers, fault finders, always looking for were to vent their frustration. So you people in your myopic state are better off than thoes making the donation to FG acct.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by FarmTech(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hai!!!!! This church don't know Naija govt? Why not share the money among members nationwide?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
yemmmydon:

what's commendable when church members are starving
I want you to know something you can never satisfy human wants. While trying to do that some miscreants will still talk. They distributed food materia to all their groups here in lagos for the needy.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by dochenaj: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Oloshi people, awon notice me geng.
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.
That you don't approve the action does not empower you to call the General overseer "yeye", that's overstepping.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Timijo:
Guy, you should have first give commendation to the good gesture. Besides, how did you know that their members have no food at home? Onisokuso cry cry cry
Sometimes it's better for some people to.keep. quiet.... I attest to the distribution of food items to their member....
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nharncygrace(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
OneKinGuy:
No offense but the authorities of Deeper Life are all bunch of stupid fellows. No offense.

No doubt, you’re under satanic curse.:.antichrist
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Rock89: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Your church is creating more poor people when they only collect from them but can't give back to them..... when they tell you that Church is not the building but the people you will argue and disagree, you prefer to build the biggest cathedral when over 70% of them are poor/ hungry?
Were did you get your fact from data analyst. I understand your hatred don't let it cloud your judgment

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Ezehillary(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
audio money

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by nisotid: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good! the prudent FG will shortly disburse the money to unseen, unidentified, unknown and fiticious POOR people as they distributed N2.5b to poor Nigerians in a giffe.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by fireback: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
that's eye-service.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Adesamogun(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
. Oga please If you don't know anyhing please don't talk. It's better to keep quite. Members have been asked to help the poor so riche members bring food to church location where they give to the needy and locations have WhatsApp where pastors tell members to give to support needyou family. Please when we are not aware of what is going on. It's best we just keep quiet.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Aramide1986: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
BABA KUMUYI,YOU FUCKEDUP ,Y WILL U DONATE THAT AMOUNT FOR THEM
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by sirpedro(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why not give this to poor member. Everyone doing eye service
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Adesamogun(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.
oga. Those members have pastors that they can relate their case to. Except they are shy. People brought food to church for the needy. Please it's better you keep quiet when you don't know about somethings
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by AmDayo: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Shame on them.

Deeper life has the third largest congregation and just 50m is what they can give.

Some gifts are better not given.

what has atheist society of Nigeria give or an Islamic body give.
oliver twist.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by MrFta(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
sureway1:

Then talk to your uncle that's a pastor, he knows better... Leave nairaland.. All you get here is finding fault and criticism...

And all these buy and give syndrome.... Like same politicians can't sell those things or enrich themselves with the items...
But you didn't answer the question.
Which state, region and district were the foodstuff and cash shared?
Are you saying d district Pastors are withholding these from their members?
I believe a lot of members are on this platform and are interested in knowing.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by InvertedHammer: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
/
The donation is just a mere roll call.

\
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ThothHermes: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
You go just run your mouth wound yourself. No let hunger for likes put you for gbese.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by 042icloud(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who do us this thing! Even our religion institute,
Why FG when u should have used it on your church members and other Nigerians.
U just happily paid your money to the thieves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.