Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search (72038 Views)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) / Enugu State Sets Up Free Door-To-Door Healthcare Initiative For Senior Citizens / New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Silvestrlee: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

If u have suffered from covid19 pls step forward wink

What's the color of your stupid?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Kolping: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ebrochukwu(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
The way nigerian is after cost of anything govt says they are doing ehn, you will think saving the money for govt is more important than our lives.
Babatunde40:
What is the cost of the door to door search? You will hear N5billion

Please, as they are doing door to door search, let them carry relief materials and share

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by happinessrummy: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hypocrisy...wen u'l go to d hospital, dey'll refuse to attend to u nau dey r forming door -to -door approach.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ideology(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
God knows I'll run away. Please don't ask me why. I have my reasons. Thanks for the understanding.

Hahahhaha, no body will test me... My cutlass de ground.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do you know how possible it is for them to actually aid the spread of the disease?? Just personal observation tho

Be safe out there Nairalanders
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by OYEDIPE(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

Ode.... What is Hoax.... You can see the number of deaths. The same people that belief non ionizing 5G wave can cause corona virus infections. Awon ti Pastor Chris geng.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Mimi572(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please evry body should shine their eye please, This is what happen in italy they have more death than china, i pray that there shall be no more lost in nigeria, police and the youth in benin city at oluku edo state have war now, nobody died some police men got injure the war have started.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Hoodbilonia: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Soon hoodlums and kidnappers would disguise as them and start robbing.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Ladycewhy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Actively looking for guinea pigs I see. More like sharing the virus door to door undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by chocboi78(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:

funny enough as ignorant as u may sound, no single person who mentioned u has been able to supress ur claim with proove of any nigeran who has suffered covid19..
#kill the messanger, throway the message
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by sonnie10: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mrshape:

Is it not when someone tell he has does symptoms that will be willing to bring himself for testing?

If someone refuse to tell you online which is confidential, he will not be to also tell you offline,

Or do you think he health workers will go inside the house and start searching for people?
No they won't they said they are using questioner,

The data will also be subjective too
Read the post again. You would see where they said the health workers would have a letter from the governor with them. Such letter empowers them to have some paternistic authorities over the individual. This is synonymous to a search warrant .
My thinking is that if anybody refuse to submit themselves to reasonable objective data collection, they might be forced to do so if the health workers deem it necessary and have the resources to enforce such.

Also remember that matter of public health are not as confidential as you would expect from your usual private medical conditions.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by AfroKnight: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:

The fact that people actually endorsed your comment by “liking” it is truly heartbreaking.

Just stay at home please. People like you are the reason Italians and Americans have died in thousands.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by King44(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-lagos-begins-door-to-door-search.html
what if they give wrong info? I think there should be proper sensitisation first through all radio and tv channels to ensure each and everyone complies and there should be provisions for test at the spot because people could act funny at times cos of fear and pure stubborness just like the lockdown instruction and at the end some Lagocians
just decided to be rebellious and they started jogging.

I wish other state governments/federal could implore this initiative instead of locking us down and giving people the freedom to tell you if they are sick/seeing symptoms or not many would see but won't talk until others around them has contracted the virus.

This is an effective idea the gvt is serious.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by philipobiz: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:

until e catch you Judas Iscariot
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by todugo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na naw these ones wakeup grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ProudBiafran: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Covid is the greatest hoax ever
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Chicastle: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Agent8706:
Call me a prophet of doom, but the sad reality is that the way I am seeing things, we Nigerians don't know (or choose to ignore) what Corona can do. Imagine movement everywhere during this lockdown, putting our lives at risk as if we have 9 lives. May our case not be like the Americans and Italians where Convid-19 is feasting on souls like the end is here!

I don't think our own can be like that no matter what. Believe me or not. Even if they record 5,000 infected, they won't die like that of western world
Naija dey green die? Africa self especially Nigeria they will never die for any body to take over take example your oga at the top
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Mimi572(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oil dey your head, please increase the volume,
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by aril: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chicastle:

I don't think our own can be like that no matter what. Believe me or not. Even if they record 5,000 infected, they won't die like that of western world
Naija dey green die? Africa self especially Nigeria they will never die for any body to take over take example your oga at the top

Please stay safe.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by byinks(f): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
jaxxy:
He can't do door to door distribution of relief items bt can do this nonesense?

Sanwolu can not invade people's privacy in the name of searching for covid19 shadows. He has no right. It is left for people to call if they need such attention.

I'm sure this was a suggestion by the Chinese doctors. They did it in wuhan bt this is not wuhan. Neither is our situation as bad as wuhan.

what if they decide to use force, which is what some people in Europe are proposing.
You see why the lockdown persists in Lagos while other states are relaxing theirs ?
COVID cases may spike after the Chinese leave and then you know who to blame.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by AsawanaDgreat: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Better oo
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Mrshape: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
sonnie10:

Read the post again. You would see where they said the health workers would have a letter from the governor with them. Such letter empowers them to have some paternistic authorities over the individual. This is synonymous to a search warrant .
My thinking is that if anybody refuse to submit themselves to reasonable objective data collection, they might be forced to do so if the health workers deem it necessary and have the resources to enforce such.
Alright if so.
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by geezynoni: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
chocboi78:
funny enough as ignorant as u may sound, no single person who mentioned u has been able to supress ur claim with proove of any nigeran who has suffered covid19..
#kill the messanger, throway the message
I know someone who contracted the virus in ogun state and currently at an Isolation centre
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by geezynoni: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chicastle:

I pray it doesn't get to that stage... Naso dem talk say heat dey kill corona, now we have 270+ cases
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by chocboi78(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
geezynoni:

I know someone who contracted the virus in ogun state and currently at an Isolation centre
SIMPLE!!!...means itz not a hoax..
Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by SSam01: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
A lot of people have korovirus in lagos but are using hime remedies like ACTION BITTERS and agbo to clear it

A friend told me how she used a mixture of ginger, turmeric and other herbs inside chelsea to clear the koro that she contracted from BRT bus.

She took the mixture and within few days she was able to cough out thick mucus and she added Panadol and CHLORAPHENICLE (pardon my spelling) and she noticed some greenish urine. Chest pain, red eye, fever and cold are all gone.

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by aviazuva: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
A good way of also letting food reach the masses door to door
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Agent8706:
Call me a prophet of doom, but the sad reality is that the way I am seeing things, we Nigerians don't know (or choose to ignore) what Corona can do. Imagine movement everywhere during this lockdown, putting our lives at risk as if we have 9 lives. May our case not be like the Americans and Italians where Convid-19 is feasting on souls like the end is here!
one stupid girl I tot was intelligent actually posted a video on her status on she and about 20 other people clustered togeda doing exercise...no social distancing, no face mask, nothing....and the fool was saying its just their estate people....i was so pissed cos she just fell her rank to me... I tot she'd be more intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.