Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) (7307 Views)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex (2) (3) (4)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
This Morning, i heard a soft knock on my door and guess who was it, the girl from Nairaland with a gift in her hands,(a Mug), she wore a long colorful gown, i hugged her, she smelled so good from her hair to toe that i couldn't leave her, i kissed her on her neck and then gave her a deep french kiss after that, i carried her straight to my dinning table, put her on the table, spread her legs, girl was without pant, i licked my tongue and did justice to her clit, sucking it and teaching her a good lesson with my mouth, after some minutes, she jerked her hips at my mouth, i didnt let her go, i brought out my long and strong King stick, put some oil on it and inserted it into her wet and pink queen's hole, that hole was warm and juicy, i smashed her slowly while rubbing her clit, she was speaking in an unknown language and begging me to go deeper, i went deep, i couldnt control myself, i erupted my milk into the sweet queen's hole, she smiled and laughed, i kissed her passionately and we went to take a shower.

We were naked through out the day, playing games, teasing and discussing politics, after that we massaged one another, i cooked her spiced mashed potatoes mix with eggs, at first she was nervous tasting the food but after sometimes, she fall in love with the food, i kissed her on her forehead and she slapped my bare ass after i called village american girl.

We slept and woke up around 4pm, she kissed me, gave me my gift and left with the pant she left with me the other day

Fellow People of Nairaland, what non expensive gift can i buy for her to return the favour?
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Makavelli25: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fake ubanja Continue chasing clout
I smh

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Fake ubanja
Continue chasing clout

I smh

it is not my fault that after reading a whole book of redpill, you couldnt still catch a woman.

dont worry, you will continue to shake your head until it falls off grin

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is it just me or.. this guy types like a certain ilegend undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
ubunjja:
This Morning, i heard a soft knock on my door and guess who was it, the girl from Nairaland with a gift in her hands,(a Mug), she wore a long colorful gown, i hugged her, she smelled so good from her hair to toe that i couldn't leave her, i kissed her on her neck and then gave her a deep french kiss after that, i carried her straight to my dinning table, put her on the table, spread her legs, girl was without pant, i licked my tongue and did justice to her clit, sucking it and teaching her a good lesson with my mouth, after some minutes, she jerked her hips at my mouth, i didnt let her go, i brought out my long and strong King stick, put some oil on it and inserted it into her wet and pink queen's hole, that hole was warm and juicy, i smashed her slowly while rubbing her clit, she was speaking in an unknown language and begging me to go deeper, i went deep, i couldnt control myself, i erupted my milk into the sweet queen's hole, she smiled and laughed, i kissed her passionately and we went to take a shower.

We were naked through out the day, playing games, teasing and discussing politics, after that we massaged one another, i cooked her spiced mashed potatoes mix with eggs, at first she was nervous tasting the food but after sometimes, she fall in love with the food, i kissed her on her forehead and she slapped my bare ass after i called village american girl.

We slept and woke up around 4pm, she kissed me, gave me my gift and left with the pant she left with me the other day

Fellow People of Nairaland, what non expensive gift can i buy for her to return the favour?

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by NaijadrivaCars: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Semperty:
Is it just me or.. this guy types like ilegend undecided

Like say I fit see you, I go buy you beer. Op is as fake asf.

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
peterangelo:

do you have any suggestion of a non expensive gift i could get for her?
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by sapeleboi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
e nor go better for the person when swear for you

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by stormborn28(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
ubunjja:

just take a look at yourself

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
just take a look at yourself

i just did that and i saw myself again grin
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by stormborn28(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
ubunjja:

i just did that and i saw myself again grin
this is what is happening right now

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na lie go kill some people
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
this is what is happening right now

do you have any suggestion of non expensive gift for her? if not, go to another thread.
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
mmars:
Na lie go kill some people

it is not my fault that you dont have what i have.
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by stormborn28(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
ubunjja:

do you have any suggestion of non expensive gift for her? if not, go to another thread.

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Rickjordan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
ubunjja:

do you have any suggestion of a non expensive gift i could get for her?
cheesy for long-term gift get her some pearl necklace or maybe wrist watch, short term....Chocolate ice cream, pizza... cheesy I know your real account tho, but continue cheesy
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Degree in lying
ubunjja:

it is not my fault that you dont have what i have.
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rickjordan:
cheesy for long-term gift get her some pearl necklace or maybe wrist watch, short term....Chocolate ice cream, pizza... cheesy I know your real account tho, but continue cheesy

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
mmars:
Degree in lying

when you dont have, every story is a lie smiley
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by PapaNnamdi: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2020
fake account, una no still mad reach AndreBlaze. that one madness bite high tension wire,

I miss that kind of troll on nairaland
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by 1johnjohn(m): 2:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Buy a rose flower .I can relate with u ..
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by mytime24(f): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2020
#op go nd read ur books

Sch will soon open
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2020
ubunjja:

when you dont have, every story is a lie smiley
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Ubunja comman see the mad man wey dey impersonate you o

Foolish idiot you think the great ubunja will be asking a bunch of simps&betas what gift to buy a hoe
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by maya007: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2020
No b only dinning table...u even get bench for house...keep dreaming o
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Auxigen(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
This ilegend guy don famous here sha grin
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Auxigen:

This ilegend guy don famous here sha grin
lol. He's been active nairalander for long na. And moreover it's not hard to be famous here .
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by ubunjja(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
M00N:
Ubunja comman see the mad man wey dey impersonate you o

Foolish idiot you think the great ubunja will be asking a bunch of simps&betas what gift to buy a hoe

you are a big loser. it is not my fault that you can not afford to buy a woman a gift

broke men call women hoes while stupid men call other men that go against their man made rules simps and betas

you are suffering from Sheep Syndrome

i am living the fullest life of an independent explorer and adventurer, while you live in a rule created by another man, continue living in a cage called the redpill.

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Shormiey(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
He types like him shocked
Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
ubunjja:

it is not my fault that after reading a whole book of redpill, you couldnt still catch a woman.

dont worry, you will continue to shake your head until it falls off grin
savage grin cheesy cheesy

Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by Ultralexo: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
ubunjja:

I just hope the so called girl is not reading this threads

If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection?