Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small (10532 Views)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Raltrending(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (RAL)

She wrote:

" Good evening Ral family .
I am in a mess now .
My boyfriend saw a crazy text message I sent to some guy just to collect money from him, I told the guy that I was pregnant and needed to abort it, Ral I have never slept with the guy, we just romanced and he just cum inside me small but I was not pregnant just wanted to collect money and my boyfriend saw it and took it personal, took the engagement ring he gave me back , forced it out of my hand and kicked me out of his house without letting me explain. Ral please I am sorry I did not sleep with him per day , I never dated him it was just money I wanted to collect and this rubbish happened. I am using this opportunity to reach out to my boyfriend here because he is fan to please forgive me and let me explain. It was just pranks I did not mean it . Ral I don’t even know what I am saying I am depressed please save me this is his handle @************_*****, please his phone number 081********. Please help me I will kill myself if he does not hear me out.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

1 Share

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Eazie351(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Walahi, kill yourself. We wey enter 2019 too plenty. Dumb@ss

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by CreepyBlackpool: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
you call hoeing around and letting others nut in you just pranks!!!!??

If I was the bf, I'd tell you I forgive you, fvck you every single day, then disappear on wedding day angry

9 Likes

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by elderken(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just romance and he cum inside small
How did she measure the cum.
Which inside is she talking about
Dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by mrjaydee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
RIP in advance

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Auladimeji1: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Scam gone wrong and moreover if you don't link yourself, Satan go punish you

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Randy100: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
You even romance the guy.
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by nelxxy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
why all this confusion na. you don't sleep with him but he cum inside
HOW?
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Adasun(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
elderken:
Just romance and he cum inside small How did she measure the cum. Which inside is she talking about Dumb ass
dat her statement was so hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Welcum: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
OK. As he don COME small, make your bf kukuma GO big. Meanwhile, don't kill yourself. The Earth has far more boy friends than Hell or even Heaven. Lol!
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by catwalq(f): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
You didn't sleep with him but want money for abortion...
Aunty I hail o.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by AryEmber(f): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bia Bia, you chop madness? I agree with you, you don't know what you're saying.
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by saltycreatordra: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by EbukaHades10(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chesus

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by lordraiden(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
This one weak me, you didn't sleep with the guy, how did the cum waka go inside... These girls lie pass devil even devil himself dey learn work
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by lilmax(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
I've actually seen someone like this grin
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
People Sha so onty u didn't sleep with him I agree with u, u two were definitely jogging and he came INSIDE of u bia ur brain must be paining u but Sha u said u don't even know wat u are saying....lemme rest and watch how u will convince ur innocent boo that's if he's not mad to go back to olosho
#OVERCUMMERS
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by generalissimo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chai! Wey Thunder when you need am the most. Make e fire ths gal from nyansh to head. Nonesense
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by MrSix: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lols...carrying nonsense news (CNN)

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by chloride6: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
you call hoeing around and letting others nut in you just pranks!!!!??

If I was the bf, I'd tell you I forgive you, fvck you every single day, then disappear on wedding day angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

People dey vex sha

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by raphretle: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
YOU NEED TO RECONNECT THIS

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by baralatie(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
how you take carryout the measurement. na with spoon or shovel

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by habsydiamond(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some people must be watching cartoons with this lady's destiny.... She no even Sabi lie again..... Romance ko na apostle ni..

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2019
I get weak when I hear this kind of things.

Romancing, cumming and it is a prank.

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by Dshocker(m): 6:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Can you imagine....

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by voicelessmunk: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
it is what it is[url] https://realandrare.su[/url]
Re: I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small by dayemanate: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yh

(1) (Reply)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? / [PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.