Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92249 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by oneTIMEman(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
What of Nigeria that have it or died?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by tobiloba940(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
All aged people u say
Froshloaded:
Aww.
They are all aged people!!
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

I hope it is not our Ajanlekoko? I know he
lives in the UK.

Ornicus, naptu2, Jarus

Naaa. Ajanlekoko was just his nl id
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by micflo28(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
So those who died in Nigeria don't deserve recognition. Evacuate Nigerians in high risk countries now.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by BABANGBALI: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
toprealman:
I hope they have records of those that died from malaria, lassa fever and most importantly hunger.
When are they releasing their names? And wait ooo, how come the names of those that died in Nigeria from the "celebrity" COVID-19 were not included.
Forget the diaspora shii...this Abike lady is an annoying opportunist....forming madam efficiency and celebrated by mediocres.
Apart from her "mama" investigation series..... she's done nothing meaningful ever since leaving NTA as a news correspondent.
you dey mind her and their useless government?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Jaspernubi: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Their Family should sue whoever made these a matter of federal government OF Nigeria, why broadcast their names and put a collective pictures as if you cared about Nigerians?
These were people who probably were no longer citizens of Nigeria since we have a failed Nation
Why make a list of People who died abroad when you have not catered for many people sick at home
in a Country where there are no working Hospitals built by government
They should sue Abike Dabiri abroad for this publicity because they are not going to get justice in the shit hole
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by BABANGBALI: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

I hope it is not our Ajanlekoko? I know he
lives in the UK.

Ornicus, naptu2, Jarus
ishilove no dey sabi village people na only those ones wey dey live for obodo oyinbo she dey sabi
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by saintneo(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.

Not all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by BABANGBALI: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Jaspernubi:
Their Family should sue whoever made these a matter of federal government OF Nigeria, why broadcast their names and put a collective pictures as if you cared about Nigerians?
These were people who probably were no longer citizens of Nigeria since we have a failed Nation
Why make a list of People who died abroad when you have not catered for many people sick at home
in a Country where there are no working Hospitals built by government
They should sue Abike Dabiri abroad for this publicity because they are not going to get justice in the shit hole
I concur
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by CallMeDrino: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
he had a health challenge

HE IS YOUNG!
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by stunning4real: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2020
hotspec:
why releasing their names and pix. This is medically and morally unethical. But they have never released any name in Nigeria
so that their relatives can be informed

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by trustmedone: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2020
May their gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Luckydubby7(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2020
What about the names of those that have died in Nigeria?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by sidonlook: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2020
May their souls rest in peace and may we never witness this again.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Politicalman: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

What is your account information?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Rotimi47: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Being001: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Politicalman:

What is your account information?

0170107586 Gtbank

Thank you very much
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ebubenwa042(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
May their souls rest in peace Amen ����
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by JayPeeOham: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
muykem:
What is actually wrong with you guys? I told some of our brethren yesterday that some Christians include pastors will miss heaven just because of hatred for Buhari. Some people has lost everything including integrity to Buhari hatred. I am amazed seeing pastors lying and promoting propaganda just to discredit government. Buhari might be enemy of God but every heaven focused Christians knows that you don't fight for God physically.

Oga when has asking a simple and honest question become a fight?

and who says the question was directed to Buhari, or is Buhari now the Minister of Health?

Well, since you love Buhari so much, you can help "them" provide the names!

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Heineken(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Hoodbilonia: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Na doctors dey kill them
They decide who lives
Who dies
No ventilator na
And na white man.
White man go save hin fellow white
Allow black man die
The end is here
Hahahahahaha
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by sisisioge: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
It is well. May God rest them well.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Benrosaria(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas government are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated
You spoke my mind. Thank you, I wish this info could get to their table
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Deloo: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Oh death!!! Why? This one could have boosted our economy with their foreign remittances.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.
One of them is 25 year old guy who's reported to v good health before catching Corona.
Corona no sabi age o. It kills anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Starhearts: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

How much u wan sell ur fone
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Emmapub(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by sizer07: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Abike dabiri and over sabi work .eye service nonsense, who told them we are interested in seen there faces, we are only interested in knowing where our D-facto president is Abba kiari is,which hospital was he taking too?how is he responding to treatment, Boris John, UK prime ministers where abt has always been made public and transparent why is our case different? Obubuyeye govt
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ProudBiafran: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Fake names.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Babatunde40(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:
It's a 50/50 chance of survival once u contact the virus.

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE..PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.

Actually it is 80/20 chance of survival. 80% very likely you will survive. Go and check survival and recovery rate. It is more than 10 times those who died of it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Could This Be? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.