Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now (548 Views)

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Azibalua(f): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
father in the name of Jesus, i pray that goodness and peace rests in this country,that our leaders function under the counsel and wisdom of God
that the leaders make the right decision
that this country is free from anarchy and violence
evil will not prevail in this nation in the name of Jesus
amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Jenwitemi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
I pray that Nigeria be free of the evil clutches of religions, especially the two imported middle eastern desert dogmas that are both retarding Nigerians enmasse by the hour.
I pray that my people finally wake up and see that they are being led by their respective noses by the agents of these two evil religions.
I pray that Nigerians finally come to their senses and realize that the prosperity of their nation is dependent upon them and their hard work, and not upon some sky daddy in the sky pouring down manna on them as those evil religions have taught them.
AMEN!
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by thweraja10: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
I just pray that God's will be fulfilled in Nigeria
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by simplymee: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
Father, i pray that we experience a great change in our dear country even in our dear democracy.We silent all evil schemes of the enemy to thwart the peaceful co-existence of our people in JESUS NAME.
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Ymodulus: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
I pray that nigeria will begin to see the light. That you are a fake God. I pray that nigeria will begin to realise that no God exist. I pray that nigeria will begin to understand that the religions are organisation set up for stealing and all kind of illicit activities. I pray that nigeria will understand that religion is the veil covering their eyes. I pray that nigeria will begin to see that the christian God is a thief. I pray that nigeria will begin to see that the muslim God is a god Of war.
All this i pray AMEN
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Mudley313: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ymodulus:

I pray that nigeria will begin to see the light. That you are a fake God. I pray that nigeria will begin to realise that no God exist. I pray that nigeria will begin to understand that the religions are organisation set up for stealing and all kind of illicit activities. I pray that nigeria will understand that religion is the veil covering their eyes. I pray that nigeria will begin to see that the christian God is a thief. I pray that nigeria will begin to see that the muslim God is a god Of war. 
All this i pray AMEN
This
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by UyiIredia(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
*oh happy day !* >>> i pray for good leaders that'll take this nation to great heights
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by UyiIredia(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
mod >>> note how the topic was bent by atheist's prayers >>> if i do my own no complain >>> it's all fair and square
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^ u ve forgotten that we have an atheist mod that will sanction all the actions of his fellow atheists
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Ymodulus: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

mod >>> note how the topic was bent by atheist's prayers >>> if i do my own no complain >>> it's all fair and square
y Art thou seek to pay vengeance ? DIDNT your jesus tells you that if a man slap you on the right cheek turn the left so he could give you more. I laugh at you man. Beside the prayers was not bend by atheist but was rather made strong by atheist. Dont you know that by atheist joining hands in so called believers prayers then the prayers will be answered one way? Zooom
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by Ymodulus: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

y Art thou seek to pay vengeance ? DIDNT your jesus tells you that if a man slap you on the right cheek turn the left so he could give you more. I laugh at you man. Beside the prayers was not bend by atheist but was rather made strong by atheist. Dont you know that by atheist joining hands in so called believers prayers then the prayers will be answered one way? Zooom
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria Now by mabell: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
why not open and stick to your atheists' thread angry

(1) (Reply)

The Judgement That Is And Is To Come! / What Would You Like God To Help You With: / Christian Artistes Who Reference Allah In Their Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.