Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG (21482 Views)

Electricity: FG Targets 6000 Megawatts By End Of 2024 / Electricity: FG, Labour Agree To Cut Price By N10.20 Per Kwh, For 3 Months / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Aystarz: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who begged them for free electricity in the first place?

I think the Discos pushed for this policy, knowing that they were going to shortchange both government and their consumers. But alas! FG had to quickly come in and shoot it down. Where the money to pay for power nationwide
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by kingsmecca(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
There's no 6hrs light in the country, so what's the need? We don't want the free light, provide us with 24hrs power supply and we'll pay!
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by niyidenrele: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:
See Confused Government.. The Country Called Nigeria Is A Disaster
...just because u hate PMB u are bringing curses upon you and your families ,with this your comments,..SMH,the Bible says pray for Jerusalem......,if you say the country Nigeria is a disaster,how on Earth is it not going to affect you , directly and indirectly?..even if you are not based here ,am sure some of your families members does ,..be careful of what u spit out of your mouth,cos you may never known....One sage says ,you become what u think,...and by extension,the scripture says ,as a man thinketh so is he ....don't let your hatred for one man that don't care if you exist affect your bright future
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by kunletexs: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shey for our street in ejigbo, lagos where the transformer don dey for ikedc since Feb. Make dem come put hand come collect money now.
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by witworth(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
So decision is needed for electricity to be free during lockdown. Am sorry for the Nation.
On behalf of the useless government. I say they are sorry for their senselessness. Maybe God can pity us and create us in a better land in another life.
And we believe in him to make a better lives for us as he keeps us alive in the wrong nation
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by SirLakes: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
where is the electricity they want to give self.

Thunder Fire you Sir, minister of power
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I wonder how some humans will keep supporting Buhari n his Apc govt.

E jus taya me. Just a clear case of a slave that loves his chains.

1 Like

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Archtype(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
We already know that it is another Hoax
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by SirLakes: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
temptnow:
I can't believe Nigerians fell for this 419 promise
Nigerians are gullible grin
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by SharonLoveth(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
niyidenrele:
...just because u hate PMB u are bringing curses upon you and your families ,with this your comments,..SMH,the Bible says pray for Jerusalem......,if you say the country Nigeria is a disaster,how on Earth is it not going to affect you , directly and indirectly?..even if you are not based here ,am sure some of your families members does ,..be careful of what u spit out of your mouth,cos you may never known....One sage says ,you become what u think,...and by extension,the scripture says ,as a man thinketh so is he ....don't let your hatred for one man that don't care if you exist affect your bright future

You're Cursed, Your Generation Was Cursed, The Key To your success had been throwed inside lagoon, to be deliver send text msg "DELIVERANCE" to 33211..Thank me larra

Take care

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by adam4success(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Agba Awo. The manis fucking rich now oo

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by adam4success(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Agba Awo. The man is fucking rich now oo

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by oyewale0001(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please who have subscript on Gotv this month? I am trying to subcript through Gotv app but is saying unsuccessful, is it that we can not subscript during the lockdown period?
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by olaztek(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Big companies and wealthy individuals in Nigeria have provided support for Nigerians in one way or another during this lockdown but Our discos got no shame to overlook just 2 months bills even after collecting billions of naira from Nigerians as payment for darkness.
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by iammolise(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
buharisbae:
grin Because disco say na government go pay?

U're way pretty for a "buharisbae" oh

D name no fit baby kiss
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by ipobarethieves: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
lipsrsealed grin wink cheesy grin #SCAM TALK
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
So why and who asked the disco's to say so b4 There is smtn very with this government.
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Posaze5(f): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
its just 2 months electricity they have made a big deal on like this o
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Prophet777: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Never expect anything good from this govt, the earlier you realise that, the better for you.
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by annyz: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Onyekachi419:
This government na big scam according to lia mohammed they have spent 100b on the poor.

Mouth always the same shape.

What do u think?
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by noziz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
shocked Ogun baff Govt!
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
lol..and Our Nepa Bill was brought to US this morning for Ilasa Lagos state and I laughed in swahili grin grin grin grin
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by wyqay: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry Na who de lie now
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by lookingfly: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
I don't get this free electricity thing, ppl using prepaid meter nko?
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by lookingfly: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Prophet777:
Never expect anything good from this govt, the earlier you realise that, the better for you.
we've known since 2014 that this regime had nothing to offer.
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by niyidenrele: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You're Cursed, Your Generation Was Cursed, The Key To your success had been throwed inside lagoon, to be deliver send text msg "DELIVERANCE" to 33211..Thank me larra

Take care
As you wish for me ,so shall it be for you in Jesus name amen
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by ChelseaDr(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
I wonder when decision will be taken..... After corona had been defeated? Chai!!!
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by DaRuud(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

What's your account number?
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by murmee: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
That is why this government should provide enough prepaid meters to the people
The other day, Nancy, the presenter of Moneyline on AIT was discussing with the NERC Chairman via phone about Electricity in Nigeria.

After asking the first few questions which the Chairman answered albeit unsatisfactorily, Nancy was about to ask the last question about the provision of Prepaid meters to consumers but the NERC Chairman quickly switched off.

I am saying for the umpteenth time that NERC is not on the side of electricity consumers in Nigeria. NERC will quickly approve when DISCOS ask for tariff increament but will NEVER push DISCOS to supply Meters to consumers. It is a big SHAME!
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by kazeemay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Not in this Nigeria
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Belleful: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
I for once never believe in it. u want to give us free darkness. u day give wetin u no get free??
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by knowhowk: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
elganzar:
My throat is itchy and I’m coughing...if you don’t send me money, I’ll go out and start touch everybody!! grin
Simply touching someone does not spread Covid 19 it can't go through the skin ,One can get infected if the person you touched touches the part you touched and fails to wash His hand ,also if such person touches his mouth ,nose with it.So stop the Ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / We’re Still After National Assembly Mace Snatchers — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.