Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG (21491 Views)

Electricity: FG Targets 6000 Megawatts By End Of 2024 / Electricity: FG, Labour Agree To Cut Price By N10.20 Per Kwh, For 3 Months / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by elganzar(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
knowhowk:
Simply touching someone does not spread Covid 19 it can't go through the skin ,One can get infected if the person you touched touches the part you touched and fails to wash His hand ,also if such person touches his mouth ,nose with it.So stop the Ignorance

Sir your mind is exceedingly small, you’re inchoate and stiff...please stay away from me
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Toseenlove: 2:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Audio Electricity Payment
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by Sunday5432: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2020
see blew
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by joyrotijesu76(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2020
This govt they know what they are doing
despite the pandemic they still looking for a way to steal money
may God save us
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by TAYO124: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by slowice(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2020
If you re not tired of this government then you must be a tree.... Always speaking from both sides of their mouth and contradicting themselves..... No harmony
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by SharonLoveth(f): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
niyidenrele:
As you wish for me ,so shall it be for you in Jesus name amen

Who Is This For

...just because u hate PMB u are bringing curses upon you and your families ,with this your comments,..SMH,the Bible says pray for Jerusalem......,if you say the country Nigeria is a disaster,how on Earth is it not going to affect you , directly and indirectly?..even if you are not based here ,am sure some of your families members does ,..be careful of what u spit out of your mouth,cos you may never known....One sage says ,you become what u think,...and by extension,the scripture says ,as a man thinketh so is he ....don't let your hatred for one man that don't care if you exist affect your bright future

Someone now cursed you and your generation but you don't like it bah, b@stard.. The curses are already on u, family and generation...

On this note, I'm done with you

I REST MY CASE
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by niyidenrele: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Someone now cursed you and your generation but you don't like it bah, b@stard.. The curses are already on u, family and generation...

On this note, I'm done with you

I REST MY CASE
...You want to touch God Annoited ... whatever your eye see ,dey manage am o
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by SharonLoveth(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2020
niyidenrele:
...You want to touch God Annoited ... whatever your eye see ,dey manage am o

Hehehehehehe which stupid anointing grin.. Fccck you with ur anointing, b@stard..

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by niyidenrele: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Hehehehehehe which stupid anointing grin.. Fccck you with ur anointing, b@stard..
..mutherfucker
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by SharonLoveth(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
niyidenrele:
..mutherfucker

god of iron shall suckkk ur blood, your blood shall be use for sacrifice and evil wll not cease in ur family... Amen

I'm done with you

I REST MY CASE

###IGNORING BUTTON ACTIVATED###

Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by niyidenrele: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
SharonLoveth:

god of iron shall suckkk ur blood, your blood shall be use for sacrifice and evil wll not cease in ur family... Amen

I'm done with you

I REST MY CASE

All weapon fashioned against me and my families shall not prosper and every tongue that rise against me and my families in judgement and ,shall be condemned...in Jesus name amen
Re: No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG by niyidenrele: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I'm done with you

I REST MY CASE

it shall not be well with the wickedness of my life, amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rakes In ₦646 Million From 17 Presidential Aspirants, Ends Forms Sale / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.