Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh (2666 Views)

Lol, I Just Found An Alternative To Beans / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It / What Is The Real Meaning Of "LOL" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
Honestly I see none. A lot have changed in the world. Sex isn't wat it used to be anymore. Ladies both the married ones are now willing to spread their legs easily not minding the consequences of their action.
theres something called natural law... the world, no matter how exposed or decomposed, will always fall back to it... the amazing thing is, women raise both men and women... so if there’s any specific specie to blame for the state of affairs, then it’s actually women... the world is as they make it... almost everything, every invention or innovation was prolly inspired one way or the other by women. It’s a mans world... will always be, but the woman controls the man.

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Altagracia:

When the OP was advising men not to follow cheating ladies why did you not tell him that relationships,marriages were not games grin cheesy why is it now that she flipped the advice that you are now talking like this cheesy
You sound really shallow, but yeah, check my first comment.

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Charleys: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Brother, baby mama seems best o! Women now no be am o!
I know a married woman wey give handsome single guy Mouth Action for office release for her mouth.. woman wey go kiss her husband that night??

Guy serious?
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Altagracia:

He stated the basic truth your reality is not his reality.

That man is sensible borrow some from him cheesy
you already made some sense... why derail in the end? Well, you’re right... there’s his reality, my reality, and there is the real reality which is as a result of cause and effect. That’s why I called him delusional, cos his reality is but an idea... who says women cheating is dependent on cheating men? Like life itself, everything and anything is by choice...
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by SweetCunt97(f): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
If so how did our parents find good women to marry because am seriously considering taking the path of baby mama.
What gave you the impression that our parents never cheated? No social media to broadcast and their generation are more matured
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Guy no compare man and woman abeg.. men dominate,women submit. For a person you have dominated to submit to another man is a big insult if you don't dump her. But if a woman knows her husband conquered another unfortunate woman outside, then so be it!!!
This age time that we have so many Male cunts? It's a no no for married peeps to cheat though. They all should hang their boots.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starz825:

See talk ooo...so u as a leader of the house..what's is expected of you?...is it not to lead by example??....
You want your wife to be faithful..but u don't want to be faithful...she is not less a human being..she is a human being like you ...and if u think she is to submit ,then you must also be ready to serve... that's what the Bible said...if you want to be a leader you must be ready to serve and sacrifice...you don't eat your cake and have it as a leader
Be the change you seek...
Bros leave Bible matter,na men like you write am so I no send am. I only gave you two scenarios of male and female unfaithful situations.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This age time that we have so many Male cunts? It's a no no for married peeps to cheat though. They all should hang their boots.
how stupid of a lowly slowpoke like you to jump on my opinion.. please get out of here we are not in same space and league..

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

Guy serious?
I swear two NL hoes down!

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
how stupid of a lowly slowpoke like you to jump on my opinion.. please get out of here we are not in same space and league..
Says the guy that allowed a married woman blow him in his office... Mtvheeew
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by wizdomnzube(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wetin u been dey expect?? Say she go loyal for u?? Bros bitches ain't loyal e nor get how e fit be again.

If u take ur relationship serious na to just die of heart attack remain.

If ur bae cheat, just dey pipe ha dey go nor reason how many pipes she dey collect outside.

2 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Altagracia(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
You sound really shallow, but yeah, check my first comment.
Shallow like you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Altagracia:

Shallow like you undecided
Obviously not. I gave you a reason. the post was instructive.

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by OKOATA(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
The first time I caught my ex cheating she cried crocodile tears and I felt pity little did I know that she took me for a fool, she must have laughed behind my back because few weeks after she still cheated with the same person I caught her with. The tears of a cheater is nothing but fake tears, guys don’t fall for it, just end it there.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by OKOATA(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
theres something called natural law... the world, no matter how exposed or decomposed, will always fall back to it... the amazing thing is, women raise both men and women... so if there’s any specific specie to blame for the state of affairs, then it’s actually women... the world is as they make it... almost everything, every invention or innovation was prolly inspired one way or the other by women. It’s a mans world... will always be, but the woman controls the man.
wink The same way Eve manipulated Adam to eat the apple even though he was Gods first creation. Nature has blessed women with power in some ways we can’t comprehend.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by falcon01: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
If so how did our parents find good women to marry because am seriously considering taking the path of baby mama.
and who told you they where good women?

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
OKOATA:
wink The same way Eve manipulated Adam to eat the apple even though he was Gods first creation. Nature has blessed women with power in some ways we can’t comprehend.
They have never, and will never acknowledge that. Always looking for what isn’t lost.
Now we have an incoming generation of bastards all I n the name of babymama... We’ll see how they’ll raise them, since they obviously can’t find any wisdom in how they were raised.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says the guy that allowed a married woman blow him in his office... Mtvheeew
your mum may have done worse??
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2020
OKOATA:
Let's now look at it from the logical angle.
God-Father
Jesus- son
Lucifer- Described as a most beautiful angel.

God made man in his likeness.
God has a son Jesus (with whom?) never a talk of a heavenly mother.
God created man and saw that he was lonley and made him Eve.

Now the logical part is this,
*Is God not lonley himself since he knows and created pleasure between Adam and Eve?
*Is it possible Lucifer- is God's divorced better half? Since it's clear only the female specie wants what Lucifer desires...power.
* Gossip between Eve and Satan(Lucifer) which resulted in man's fall.

Simply put my brother,the Bible is just a mere book of stories fabricated by men who couldn't fathom the magnitude of technological advancement of today to tailor these stories.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by OKOATA(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Let's now look at it from the logical angle.
God-Father
Jesus- son
Lucifer- Described as a most beautiful angel.

God made man in his likeness.
God has a son Jesus (with whom?) never a talk of a heavenly mother.
God created man and saw that he was lonley and made him Eve.

Now the logical part is this,
*Is God not lonley himself since he knows and created pleasure between Adam and Eve?
*Is it possible Lucifer- is God's divorced better half? Since it's clear only the female specie wants what Lucifer desires...power.
* Gossip between Eve and Satan(Lucifer) which resulted in man's fall.

Simply put my brother,the Bible is just a mere book of stories fabricated by men who couldn't fathom the magnitude of technological advancement of today to tailor these stories.

Hmm bro there is sense in what you said, only a spiritual person can say these, there could be truth in your theory no one knows. I don’t believe everything in the Bible sorry to say because you can’t tell me Hell exist I will argue with you till forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? / See What I Saw In Mosdii's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.