Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters (52766 Views)

Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by manuel4real(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2020
angry
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by tophumble(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2020
APC pardon on point
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by baike: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Why what kind of nonsense is that cheesy
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by bamasite2: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Na them them naa
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by lastempero: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2020
My country have gone to the heartless dogs in human flesh.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Someone who is almost certainly in an executive prison?

Issokayoooo
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2020
See what Coronavirus has done,it is setting prisoners free.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by teresafaith: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2020
He has promised not contest in 2023
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Bucknor79(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria!!!!!!!...... we re very far from progress
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Evergreen4(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Now I know the real reason for the pardon. It is not actually to free the poor prisoners but to use them as an excuse to free the politicians in prison

1 Like

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari Mr integrity my foot
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by NigeriaBam: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
This Sahara Reporters with Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Evergreen4:
Now I know the real reason for the pardon. It is not actually to free the poor prisoners but to use them as an excuse to free the politicians in prison
God bless you
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
I dont usually insult old men, but if and if Buhari truly does this, then he's a certified BASTARD!! and may thunder fire him and his entire family.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Aidejay(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2020
I hate this county....
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Lorechino:
grin

MR INTERGRITY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by LabDNA: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Looting public funds is not just murder it is mass murder.
Looters are responsible for the mass deaths that arise from the accidents that occur on our bad roads with deep pot holes.
They are responsible for mass death that occur in the hospitals that should have been fixed with proper equipments, laboratory consumables and drugs. When adults and children die because there is no reagent or medical equipment or adequate staffs to diagnose timely, these looters killed them.

Looters and corrupt politicians are mass murderers in principle and practice and Nigerians should resist this.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Seventy7kings: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
cant people read.. Kalu doesn't qualify for the pardon his sentence is more than 3 years

they didn't say they are the people the will pardon, they said they are AMONG the people they will pardon. You catch the scope now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Corrinthians(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2020
If this happens, Buhari will forever lose my respect and support. I hope it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by redroom: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2020
fergie006:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/10/nigerian-government-ignores-el-zakzaky-pardon-orji-kalu-other-ex-governors-jailed

Pardon Lawrence Anini too, Buhari is quite clueless

Why pardon that rouge Orji Uzo Kalu

We igbos want him in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Hopebringer: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2020
I have said it time and again

Nigerians are the most useless set of human beings

Watch them come online and rant instead of protesting this on the streets

No they won't , why? Because they all.encourage and love fraud

Bastards

angry
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by surgical: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Yujin:

It's a strategic pardon... Orji is released to go and try the pacification he failed to do before. All these other guys were released for similar reasons. Most Christians don't think strategically. You'll see the spoiler roles they'll assume in their respective states and geopolitical reasons soon.
good insight
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Alvin212(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Choose your crime ooooh

Yahoo boys should be pardoned
Looters should be pardoned

Kidnappers shouldn't

Choose Your crime
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by OTayobami(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2020
They kill these lots in China, naija ehn?! Nawa o!
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by fortune1968: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Should that be done , then I will not doubt that Buhari is also a corrupt man if not worse than the aforementioned names . where does the future of this country lies ? people are wallowing in abject penury and looters and their families move around with their loots rubbing it in our face ! We should stand up for our freedom !
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by anytexy: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2020
We will hit the streets if this sh*t happen. Hope you guys are with me
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Bilec: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Why is it that whenever this government does anything it is always shrouded in some political shenanigans.
First, it was presidential pardon for late Prof. Ambrose Alli, next it was Attorney General of the Federation asking the state governors to decongest the prisons in their respective states.
Finally, Presidential Pardon for convicted Ex-Governors. (That has been their game plan all along).The other presidential pardon was just a decoy.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Throwback: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2020
But these politicians referenced do not qualify with the criteria already detailed by the same news outlet.

This is just media sensationalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.