Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters (52768 Views)

Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Confirmedzombie: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Mysticwebb:
To free People like Orji Uzor Kalu is to further embolden them for a continuous unabated looting. Like Buhari like Kalu, all of them are thieves.

If it's your father will you say this. We Nigerians dont take the corona virus serious.

Pardoning them is the best option.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by badman007(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Eteka1:
El-Zakzaky na your papa?

Almangiri na my concern?

Play-play, play-play, Nigerians don turn Almangiri

I-better-pass-my/neighbour-country.
Poverty capital of the world

Shame shame shame
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Xisnin(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Stealing or misappropriating funds meant for the development of their states should be equated to terrorism and armed robbery together.

So, you want FG to grant amnesty and foreign scholarship to looters?
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by AndroBlaze: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
fergie006:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/10/nigerian-government-ignores-el-zakzaky-pardon-orji-kalu-other-ex-governors-jailed

Very poor and biased writing by Sahara Reporters.

Can you give a Presidential Pardon to someone who has not been convicted?? Did the journalist not go to school.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by nkemjika6006(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
pardon who?

Let Foolish Government (FG) not try it. Let the prisoners be isolated/quarantine inside the prison. [b][/b]
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by benkk015: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls free orji uzor kalu mostly he is suffering from sin he never commit.nice one Bubu!
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Uniqueforce: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hope you all can now agree with me that getting my Canada Permanent Residence is very paramount cry
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Ayobami7(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
无聊的
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by smileyoo: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
nzeobi:
I think releasing those who looted our resources will be the biggest joke of the century

I tell you, especially orji uzor kalu who 've just entered prison life, which am not sure he had learned any positive lesson from his action of looting his state treasury.
I was very bitter with kalu, when I realized he could still loot his state, despite his stupendous wealth before becoming a governor, while we the youthful ibos erroneously made him our role-model, he deserve the equal punishment for letting us down.
am not surprised, bubu's govt is never known to get anything rightly done.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Mysticwebb: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

If it's your father will you say this. We Nigerians dont take the corona virus serious.

Pardoning them is the best option.
If my were to be a monster like Buhari or Kalu, I will tell the truth to his face. If I'm like them, I expect my children to tell me the truth to my face.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
They just started their jail terms not quite long, releasing them now, will make mockery of the anti-corruption war.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Ibechris2: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
kingi777:

Orji Uzor Kalu' case is a different circumstance from Darye's. Yes, Orji had corruption case but his incarceration was political at the time and was spearheaded by the southern presidential aspirant. Even the presidency were taken by surprise with the ruling. Don't be emotional because of what you perceived he did in Abia State. His imprisonment is majorly to cage any dissenting voice from the South against the major contender from that south.

It takes a thief to support a thief. I am from Umuahia my friend keep quiet and stop this ur stupid argument.
I can assure u that Orji Uzor Kalu will not be released quote me. If u like cry,whine and even jump into the lagoon nothing for u.Is this how Nigeria will move forward when u have young men and women supporting thieves in this country?

I am very sure u don't know what politically motivated sentencing is,that is why u said the cabals were even astonished. For common sense sake,that judgement brought to a halt,a protracted case and for me and many like minds out there,we felt that was not punishment enough.
I was a student when this criminal governor was in power,there was absolute lawlessness in Abia state, a state where one woman dictated who becomes the commissioner of a state,a state where one old woman was more powerful than the governor of a state. I mean a state where one old woman dictated the affairs of both educated and illiterates in the state,traditional and non traditional institutions in the state. And that was his Mother!

A state where u must swear an oath before u are appointed or given any position. A state where fear were unleashed on the people and no one could challenged them. A state that has one of the worst infrastructures in Nigeria and yet u come to this thread to defend criminals. A state where all the raods leading to the govt house is in terrible shape. A state where nothing is working except Keke business. Go to Aba and see how terrible roads are and this same state is one of the oil producing states in Nigeria with all the NNDC projects and corruption.

Say what u know,cos that is my state and I have travelled to so many states in the country and I was convinced that Orji Uzor Kalu is a thief's including the second Orji,that is Theodore Orji.

Go to Ebonyi state,u will know that previous administrations in the state had their contributions in the state and not like Abia state.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Dibodibo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Mysticwebb post=88313198]To free People like Orji Uzor Kalu is to further embolden them for a continuous unabated looting. Like Buhari like Kalu, all of them are thieves. [Na wa for u oooo/quote]
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriapen(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Eteka1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you
I am not related to you.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by luluman: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Eteka1:
El-Zakzaky na your papa?
Kalu na your papa?
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by bigiyaro(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
hehehehe, chai!!! Nigerian politicians can do and undo.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Echieteka50: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

Only a mad fellow will bring religion into this again. Yes, it may be political but to make it Christian/Muslim shows that a person is mentally unstable.
[/s]
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Echieteka50: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
If this happens, Buhari will forever lose my respect and support. I hope it doesn't.
[/s]
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Oshokalo: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
People suppose protest,agitate say them no gree,which kind country I find my self gan
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Our law is fucking outdated.
Financial infractions punishment must be capital in nature.
Releasing and pardoning the ex Governors is not good for the fight against corruption.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Mrsserene: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is like these Sahara people don't know who Zakzaki is. I pray he relocates to Sowore's house after release.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by kingi777: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ibechris2:

It takes a thief to support a thief. I am from Umuahia my friend keep quiet and stop this ur stupid argument.
I can assure u that Orji Uzor Kalu will not be released quote me. If u like cry,whine and even jump into the lagoon nothing for u.Is this how Nigeria will move forward when u have young men and women supporting thieves in this country?

I am very sure u don't know what politically motivated sentencing is,that is why u said the cabals were even astonished. For common sense sake,that judgement brought to a halt,a protracted case and for me and many like minds out there,we felt that was not punishment enough.
I was a student when this criminal governor was in power,there was absolute lawlessness in Abia state, a state where one woman dictated who becomes the commissioner of a state,a state where one old woman was more powerful than the governor of a state. I mean a state where one old woman dictated the affairs of both educated and illiterates in the state,traditional and non traditional institutions in the state. And that was his Mother!

A state where u must swear an oath before u are appointed or given any position. A state where fear were unleashed on the people and no one could challenged them. A state that has one of the worst infrastructures in Nigeria and yet u come to this thread to defend criminals. A state where all the raods leading to the govt house is in terrible shape. A state where nothing is working except Keke business. Go to Aba and see how terrible roads are and this same state is one of the oil producing states in Nigeria with all the NNDC projects and corruption.

Say what u know,cos that is my state and I have travelled to so many states in the country and I was convinced that Orji Uzor Kalu is a thief's including the second Orji,that is Theodore Orji.

Go to Ebonyi state,u will know that previous administrations in the state had their contributions in the state and not like Abia state.
No doubt about your observation of his act as a governor with his mother in Abia State. But your support for his incarceration is based on emotions. Probably, he could still have gone to prison but his incarceration at the time was politically motivated by the one trying to clear all opponents from the Southern devide
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by WeRblessed(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Justice is not served.

Why do you want to release Uzo Kanu but not Elzaky?

Kanu has not even spent two hours in jail, if you release him what lesson do you think he learned?

Didn't you know that corruption is worse than murder? Many people will die of hunger if the wealth budgeted to cater for them are embezzled for personal gains.

Kanu is a thief and a saboteur of ndi igbo. Please keep him in jail.
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by mentored: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters by Briller: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
Why not be patient and wait until it's true before making your comment?

That was why I added the phrase, "if true"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.