Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Advice To The Ladies On Covid_19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The Ladies On Covid_19 (333 Views)

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To The Ladies On Covid_19 by waze63(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Dear ladies,
If you must have s*x this period make sure he washes his hands, takes his bath and uses protection sadCovid_19):
Note: (this post does not in any way encourage immorality maka ndi over sabi)

As crazy as this might sound it is still very sensitive to talk about especially at this critical time that we re faced with Covid_19 pandemic
So I was having a cool chat with one very good female friend who happens to be very vocal and blunt whenever she wants to make an expression (a lot of ladies lack that) and I really admire your courage miss�
Unfortunately this time it came out on the wrong ;
According to her she has a boyfriend (note:not husband ooh) who lives in a different part of lagos quite far from hers(una know as lagos dey be na) so this relationship has been a progressive one as they love each other very well and bla bla..... As we all know from the lockdown it isn't that easy to find your way across some places as it used to na, and for this reason the relationship has been kinda affected and all that
So oga decided to find his way to meet the love of his life despite the stress, yes they were very happy to see each other again after two weeks not being together �
But you see something happened....... When it was time to play mummy and daddy play ��this auntie refused ooh, asin the babe ekwechiri ooh, oga wasn't taking this he came with the normal lamentations and confrontation mechanism (iyalaya) as a normal guy na when our ego has just been bruised ��� unexpectedly
Though it's funny, I now asked... Babe why na shebi una don dey date since?
Guess..... This girl was just trying to keep herself safe, I became curious to really understand her point only then did I realise it wasn't about trust or anything infidelity
BUT about Covid_19
Chineke meh... How do you mean I asked:
Look fortune, I have been in this house all by myself since two weeks I never go outside because I don't want to contact this virus, I can't make all this sacrifices only to ruin it on the alter of 5mins pleasure because I want to satisfy uncle
Hian.... So what exactly was your reason?
She continued... You know it's a culture for you guys to be shaking hands with fellow guys whether you know them or not and with what is happening in lagos now nobody knows who's positive, I know leaving his house at V. I down to this place he must ve shook not less 20 people na
Omo na for here weh me I Confuse��
Babe gallantly told me that she can't allow any guy have s*x with her now without any protection especially here in lagos, fortune u know u now as a guy, imagine u just came out from ur house and u meet one or two guys on the streets, u will have shake and do the normal thing u guys do right? (yes)
Now what if ur pressed and you want to go and pee... Shebi na that same hand u go use bring out ur gbola abiii?now him go come Carry the same gbola that's probably infected wan come do without wearing anything ��
This one mad ooh��
So she succeeded in Convincing me that guys are more vulnerable now than the ladies and she couldn't have allowed herself to be infected by an innocent carrier no matter how much she loved him..... Unfortunately dude got it the wrong way and left but sister was right
Guys it's not just about washing your hands after handshake, since u can't sanitize ur gbola abeg atleast take a bath and don't get hands close to ur National Assembly without washing ur hands no matter how the piss take hold you ooh���
And you ladies... Use your head make sure he uses protection if u guys must do
Mehn.... Some people are just too smart
#StaySafe
#wazeTalks
Re: Advice To The Ladies On Covid_19 by chatinent: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Sex was only designed for the married; stop promotion premarital sexual relations. Bye.
Re: Advice To The Ladies On Covid_19 by Fidelismaria: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Advice To The Ladies On Covid_19 by Phenomenal16(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
chatinent:
Sex was only designed for the married; stop promotion premarital sexual relations. Bye.
.......seconded

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed / This New Generation Trend About Marriage. / I Can't Believe This ,check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.