Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? (5631 Views)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Charleys: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm in love with fanta but from now onwards I withdraw my love for that drink.

How did fanta scam Nigerians to start buying Soft drink for 100 naira when it's supposed to be 50 naira if you buy it from a bottle.

Fanta has played a scam on us and they think Nigerians do not know.

I'm a fan and I've been silent for too long. I believe this is the time we say no to fanta.

The new fanta plastic bottle is a scam that should be resisted by any means necessary.

They scammed us, fanta scammed Nigerians , keep repeating that.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Hisincrease: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
You are a fan and you drink Fanta, is that not fantastic? grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by kestolove95(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
No b only fanta, na fantastic
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Charleys: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
No b only fanta, na fantastic
I'm not joking, we've been scammed
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Lamanii22(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is way too small loool
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Charleys:
I'm in love with fanta but from now onwards I withdraw my love for that drink.

How did fanta scam Nigerians to start buying Soft drink for 100 naira when it's supposed to be 50 naira if you buy it from a bottle.

Fanta has played a scam on us and they think Nigerians do not know.

I'm a fan and I've been silent for too long. I believe this is the time we say no to fanta.

The new fanta plastic bottle is a scam that should be resisted by any means necessary.

They scammed us, fanta scned us, keep repeating that.
They have to make profit too perhaps there could be increase in cost of materials and production.
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Charleys: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coke is going to join too
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by dukeprince50: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol.
I had to read ur post three times to understand the message u are trying to pass across.

See ehn, there is something called inflation, just because fanta was N50 ten yrs ago doesn't mean it'll still be N50 today.
Twenty years ago I was buying matches N5, I use to buy milkos and Tom Tom sweet 1N wen I was 4-5yrs old.
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by kalufelix(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
I have not bought that thing for once...35CL for N100??
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by dukeprince50: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
kalufelix:
I have not bought that thing for once...35CL for N100??
its not the 35cl, its 50cl
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Charleys: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
dukeprince50:

Guy so you Don follow see am.
It looks like drink for kids, not like the former plastic bottle.
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by SafiuMuhammedO: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Lol.
I had to read ur post three times to understand the message u are trying to pass across.

See ehn, there is something called inflation, just because fanta was N50 ten yrs ago doesn't mean it'll still be N50 today.
Twenty years ago I was buying matches N5, I use to buy milkos and Tom Tom sweet 1N wen I was 4-5yrs old.
[/s]
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by SafiuMuhammedO: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Charleys: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Lol.

You didn't read my post.

The fanta is reduced, which means we are paying higher.
Now if you buy a bottled fanta (not plastic) you'll get more value.

So we've been scammed.
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by finalboss(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Charleys:

You didn't read my post.

The fanta is reduced, which means we are paying higher.
Now if you buy a bottled fanta (not plastic) you'll get more value.

So we've been scammed.
ok its scam, what do you want us to do
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Charleys: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2020
finalboss:
ok its scam, what do you want us to do

We need to tell all nigerians because if we don't do it. Others might follow suit.
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Kingsteve(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Mirinda is giving Fanta a run for its money.
Mirinda tastes good too...chilled Mirinda.
hmmmm...

N100 Mirinda is bigger though.
Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Tweiker: 12:55am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:
Mirinda is giving Fanta a run for its money.
Mirinda tastes good too...chilled Mirinda.
hmmmm...

N100 Mirinda is bigger though.
[/s]

Borrow pose wey no fit pay 5k keep measuring bottles
Or can you pay?

Re: Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? by Tweiker: 12:59am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:

He's still pained.
grin grin grin
You will die soon.
Watch this space!
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

People Laughed At Me For Marrying A Mad Man, 3 Days Later, They All Regretted / Have You Dated A Prostitute Before? / My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.