Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Incoming Globo-homo Era - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incoming Globo-homo Era (4586 Views)

Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate / World War 3 and Nigeria's doomed future under Globo Homo / Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Realdeals(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Are the Chinese now Jews?
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by OK2NVME: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Realdeals:
Are the Chinese now Jews?

China is the new Jewish Golem after they dump America

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Incrizz(f): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
OK2NVME:

Zionism that you ignorantly support.

This is the end game.

Maybe I misunderstand you here. But this is not the Zion we children of God talk about
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by SouthNigerian: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm learning new things here op, cos I believe what we know not outweighs things we know.

I'm following you here on NL, but is there anyway we can connect outside this platform?
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by ODB2: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Incrizz:

Maybe I misunderstand you here. But this is not the Zion we children of God talk about

Judaism is antithetical to Christianity.

Christ and Christians are the most hated and despised people in the Jewish religion.

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by AntiBalaka: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by ODB2: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bump
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by ODB2: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Muna4real
Dedetwo
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Muna4real(f): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
Muna4real
Dedetwo

What is it?
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by ODB2: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Muna4real:

What is it?

Read about your kike masters.
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Muna4real(f): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

Read about your kike masters.

Oh you mean your superiors? I have already read about them, and I love them more.
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by ODB2: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh you mean your superiors? I have already read about them, and I love them more.

Well it was written that many will worship and exhalt the beast.
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Muna4real(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

Well it was written that many will worship and exhalt the beast.

Unfortunately, it wasn't written that the beast will come from Israel.
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by ODB2: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Muna4real:

Unfortunately, it wasn't written that the beast will come from Israel.

The antichrist will be Jewish as no other people hate Christ, Christians and Christianity more than the Jew rats.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Muna4real(f): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

The antichrist will be Jewish as no other people hate Christ, Christians and Christianity more than the Jew rats.

Stop deceiving yourself. We all know the people that hate christainity.
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by OK2NVME: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Muna4real:

Stop deceiving yourself . We all know the people that hate christainity.

And you think Judas loves you?
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Got any books to recommend?
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by OK2NVME: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Got any books to recommend?
Blood Passover
http://whale.to/c/toaff.html
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Agenda 21 will make you slaves

Bill Gates wants you dead and or sterilized

The Jews have won again.

But it was written that these shall come to pass.

The one who held them back has been removed .

2 Thessalonians 2, 6-7

The incoming decade will be one of mass surfereing ,famine, slavery and death which the world has never seen before .

Do not trust anyone but your God and put your hope only in Christ .

The Jews will wage one on the descendants of Adam to claim the world for their god Lucifer.

Their Antichrist will be announced within the next 7ys.

Many will worship him.

Your pastor will bow before him.

Your Imam will bow to him.

The end is here.

The battle between the eternal forces of good vs evil is upon us.

Pick your side well.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Feggie3: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
OK2NVME:
1. The world is on the verge of a major battle between Nationalists and Globalists.

2. If the Globalists win, just as they did in 1945, they will consolidate power for the next 3,000 years as the incoming One World Govt will be too powerful to be defeated or resisted by any Island nation.

3. This Satanic Globalist Govt will be a dictatorship and communist in nature.

4. You will own nothing and the state will own you.

5. It will be headed by Jews.

6. The World's population will be severely culled by the Globalist Jews when they assume power. Many races will be wiped out. The world will be like Brazil with a high mulatto underclass governed by the ''white and Pure'' Jews.

7. To this aim, miscegenation is being promoted. It is no secret that mixed race people always suffer from a tragic dilemma of loyalty and are usually caught in between two worlds.

8. This will make them less proud of the heritage that will be lost forever after the Jewish Bolsheviks destroy every trace of other civilizations and race as they did with the burning of the library at Alexandria, Egypt.

9. This New World Order will have its eternal capital at Jerusalem with the Israeli Knesset will double as the World's legislature and Supreme Court. It will be headed by Jewish Rabbis and scribes who will enforce the Laws of the Talmud on the Jews and the Noahide laws on the Gnetile races.

10. In this Zionist Utopia, you will be a slave to the Jews.

11. You will not be allowed to breed or have normal heterosexual interactions with the female gentile just as it was in the Jewish owned plantations of the Americas.

12. Breeding will be done via invitro means in a lab designed for selective breeding.

13. The Jewish scientists will determine specific genes to be used to develop the perfect loyal slaves. These slaves will be built for brawn and not brains. The more stupid they are the more loyal they will be. There will also be slaves bred as bodyguards who will have all the physical attributes above the worker slaves. Slaves will also be bred for sex. The Jews will have any mail ordered sex slave of their dreams. Some slaves will only exist as organ donors.

14. The Jewish Masters will however not be able to figure how to tame sexual urges among their select worker and army slaves. The only solution is to encourage homosexuality among the majority male slave populations. Remember only female slaves that will exist will be sex slaves for the Jewish master's enjoyment.

15. There will be approximately 2,600 slaves to each Jewish master. Anything above that, the Jewish master must apply to the Sanhedrian and pay the fee required.

16. Every slave will be chipped and can be tracked anywhere on earth. You will be like branded cattle who escapes the ranch. Sooner or later you will be caught by Jewish bounty hunters who may decide to return you to your Master's plantation or keep you for themselves or even sell you to another Jew.

17. The only escape is death.

18. You will not have the mental capacity to grasp the power and control the Jews have over you because you are at least 10 iQ points lower than your ancestors.

Total BALDERDASH!!! From a wise FOOL. Thank you for wasting my time
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Feggie3:
Total BALDERDASH!!! From a wise FOOL. Thank you for wasting my time

Woke man, you can carry your wokeness out of here.

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Op, please continue the thread. This is very interesting.
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by SisterFire(f): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Op u are right but it is only few goddesses ( 3 on earth now will understand u )

I laff u earthlings when adolf hitlar was wagging war against is-ra- El u called him an Antichrist, during that time though I wasn't on earth but I was so pained that America join Isreal against hitlar , hitlar who is fighting Satan himself

Do you know that if adolf succeeded isis Boko Al qued and co won't be heard off? No dey don't know

Satan is whom Christians dont know about ,but they fight HIM with the power of HIM,

Antichrists are tired of this earths foolishness and Adolf hitlar has been vindicated

Goddess aslasc.... The second

1 Like

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by SisterFire(f): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
12Monkeys:
Agenda 21 will make you slaves

Bill Gates wants you dead and or sterilized

The Jews have won again.

But it was written that these shall come to pass.

The one who held them back has been removed .

2 Thessalonians 2, 6-7

The incoming decade will be one of mass surfereing ,famine, slavery and death which the world has never seen before .

Do not trust anyone but your God and put your hope only in Christ .

The Jews will wage one on the descendants of Adam to claim the world for their god Lucifer.

Their Antichrist will be announced within the next 7ys.

Many will worship him.

Your pastor will bow before him.

Your Imam will bow to him.

The end is here.

The battle between the eternal forces of good vs evil is upon us.

Pick your side well.

u are part of the problem

Come clean ,bible will dull ur brains the more , be wise my friend ,so u can seek 4 solutions than wait when Satan aka Jehovah will come to take u,

This world won't end , but u and u will end , stop foolishness of the programmers
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by SisterFire(f): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
ODB2:

call me proud Antichrist ,I know what I want for the earth
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
SisterFire:
...is time they know the truth
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
SisterFire:

Come clean ,bible will dull ur brains the more , be wise my friend ,so u can seek 4 solutions than wait when Satan aka Jehovah will come to take u,

This world won't end , but u and u will end , stop foolishness of the programmers

All of you will bow willingly to the beast.

You will condemn yourselves as willing slaves to Judas and Lucifer .

Worship your Mammon and leave me to my fate .

Child of perdition

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
SisterFire:

You are satanist witch that deserves to nothing short of being burnt alive .

You think you know all when you are but a fool of the lowest dredges .

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...is time they know the truth

And what truth?

That your god Lucifer owns this world and that you are ready to sacrifice an unknown number of years living a material existence from where you think you will die and be no more?

Mr Atheist , can you honestly tell me you do not beleive in an afterlife ?

Are you and empty vessel without a soul ?

1 Like

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
OK2NVME:
Rabbi Felix Rogin: Jesus Was Witch Or Sorcerer With An Eye For The Ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouLodOujbbg
... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I laff in pains,
...only if u know atrocities committed by Jesus ,only if u knew , Only if u knew? U shout his name to save you and I weep bitterly in my Queendom,
My heart will know peace at least once in 2billion years if his atrocities are laid bared in national news

...U will never understand what I meant nor whom I am!
Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
SisterFire:

You are obviously suffering from severe guilt all the abortions you have committed in your harlot life this is why you console yourself with the Jewish lie called atheism .

Fool, atheism is a Jewish invention just like the rabid feminism you suffer from that was invented by the Jew karl Marx towards enslaving you .

You know nothing of this world neither do you even know what and who is behind your stupid wokeness.

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming Globo-homo Era by 12Monkeys: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I laff in pains,
...only if u know atrocities committed by Jesus ,only if u knew , Only if u knew? U shout his name to save you and I weep bitterly in my Queendom,
My heart will know peace at least once in 2billion years if his atrocities are laid bared in national news

...U will never understand what I meant nor whom I am!

There are damn too many Jewish bought and paid for rats on this forum .

If you are not pushing for bill Gates vaccine , you are pushing the NWO and their communist drivel.

How is Telaviv , Rabbi Shekelsberg of the JIDF?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans / On The Matter Of The 2011 Presidential Elections-Professor Mobolaji E.Aluko / History Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.