Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? (7080 Views)

Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life / Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Why Do Caribbean Girls Like To Date White Men � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
So I was wondering why our Queen are throwing in the towel for white man. I stumble on this interesting write up. Hope we black men can learn one or two.

Why? You don't get the bullshit some Black men give.

White men who are like-minded (educated, articulate, open minded, etc.) will not do the following:

Down your beauty while they uphold White women as the sole standard of it.
Call you Bitches, Hoes or Thots (Thot means “That hoe over there.”)
Make asinine distinctions between dark skinned and light skinned Black women. The idiotic phrases “Dark skin or light skinned girls be like” sickens me to my core.
In addition, having gainful employment is NORMAL. Attending college is NORMAL. No unemployed, uneducated Pookie from the corner living off of a woman types of situations.

Growing up and seeing this sickened me.

Yeah Brothers go to school. They play sports. But what do they forget about once they reach that success? Black women. Then what they do? Talk down about us worse than bigots.

Some of us (raises hand) ME and more Sisters like me could care less. I wouldn't have them in my bed so have at it.

I'll say the non MoC (men of color) I've met throughout my life have treated me MUCH better. They're not ashamed of our melanin. They love it. I LOVED my college years!!

When I stopped dating Black men many moons ago, that's when I began to be loved and respected for who I was.

I wasn't expected to live up to a stereotypical image Media conjured out of thin air.

The non MoC in my life weren't jealous that I was educated or expected me to be ignorant and ghetto.

They didn't laugh at how I loved JRR Tolkien, Charlotte Bronte or James Steinbeck.

I wasn't accused of trying to be White.

I wasn't called bitter when I spoke up about disrespect.

They didn't try to hold me down or back or make feel unworthy.

Do you have assholes in every race? Sure. Do you have some that will fetish us just for being Black? Yes, and I steer clear of them. They're sick.

However, I prefer not to be with Black, Jamaican, Hatian, African, etc men. And won't be.

Does it offend? Sure. Do I give a Bleep? Not at all.

I notice some get REALLY bitter and jealous when we date outside of our race.

Since they perceive Sisters as ugly and second class animals, they attempt project their asinine bullshit onto non MoC.

Nah. Save it.

They can't abide seeing us be treated with kindness and dignity, yet these are the same ones who are laid up with Becky with the good hair. *stirs tea* Yeah. Okay.

Why do we date White and other Non MoC?

We've grown weary of Black male antics.
We refuse to be labeled as inferior to White women due to their own self-hatred.
We've become desensitized to just about everything about them.
We will not be treated like trash, called names and disrespected.
We want to live good lives. Not in poverty.
We date them because they treat us like the Queens we are. Who wouldn't want that?

Now some Sisters will hold on to Black men no matter how much they dog them. They'll go to the grave being cheated on and exploited. Well, they can have all of that nonsense.

I've often been accused of hating Black men. I wouldn't go that far but *shrugs* I certainly don't care what they think of me nor do I allow my self confidence to rely on their limited perception.

If that's hate, they'll get over it. So yeah. I'm team Interracial. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by dawnomike(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can marry whoever you are cool with... It is a matter of choice.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
You can marry whoever you are cool with... It is a matter of choice.
. Yeah it's a choice but don't you think the way we bashed our women, they may force to make a choice?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Yeah it's a choice but don't you think the way we bashed our women, they may force to make a choice?
Very soon, they will.

#Burnthecape2020

Watch the men avoid this thread

5 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yeah, i've seen ton of african american women make threads like this, they get mad when AA males pick WW over them, so they date one undesirable WM and create a whole ass blog about how her WM has been treating her better like ok woman we get it lol

12 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Freelane33(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Typing ....... lots on my damn mind

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jaubdu:

True. Look at the hatred on this forum. I love African men. You’re good men but our generation is losing the plot on making and keeping a home. Going white is something I’ve considered as when you marry white it doesn’t come with the family drama, it doesn’t come with constant worry your man is cheating or coming home when he likes ( the black community has normalized having a side chic), being a cook/worker in your own home and or puts his friends above his wife. I’m only noting from relationships I’ve seen with friends and family who have gone white. Even those relationships come with their challenges but not like the one’s we have in our community.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Originalsly: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
At OP.... aren't you guilty of the same thing you are complaining about? ..... Black men putting down Black women and here you are putting down Black men. If your preference is White men you don't have to justify it by putting down MoC. There are hundreds of thousands of happily married educated Black women married to Black men. There are sooo many Black men who treat their women like like Queens. But too many of our women say they are Queens.... want to be treated that way...... but don't behave like Queens. Do Black men put down their women? ..hell yes... but there is a double standard. What they would never allow the Black woman to get away with.... they would allow the White woman to get away with twice as much. Same goes for Black women dating White men.... double standards all around.

After alllll...... are you now married to your gentle and understanding
White man?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Felimax(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who cares! Black men are cultured, don't like it, go for what you like.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Petyprincess(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
I believe different strokes for different persons
I lost interest in black guys the day my ex cheated on me nd it has been my best decision ever!! Interracial relationships are beautiful if we see human not colours!
One thing i noticed about white guys is they are straight forward nd honest unlike...... Naturally i am attracted to white men bt it seems Nigerian guys can't accept the fact we finding love outside our race!! Guys here insult nd bash you for your choice bt will lick a old white ass woman for green card! I think we should respect people's choice of whoever they want to date or marry irrespective of their race!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by ABCthings: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jaubdu:
So I was wondering why our Queen are throwing in the towel for white man. I stumble on this interesting write up. Hope we black men can learn one or two.

White men who are like-minded (educated, articulate, open minded, etc.) will not do the following:

Make asinine distinctions between dark skinned and light skinned Black women. The idiotic phrases “Dark skin or light skinned girls be like” sickens me to my core.
In addition, having gainful employment is NORMAL. Attending college is NORMAL. No unemployed, uneducated Pookie from the corner living off of a woman types of situations.

Yeah Brothers go to school. They play sports. But what do they forget about once they reach that success? Black women. Then what they do? Talk down about us worse than bigots.

Some of us (raises hand) ME and more Sisters like me could care less. I wouldn't have them in my bed so have at it.

I'll say the non MoC (men of color) I've met throughout my life have treated me MUCH better. They're not ashamed of our melanin. They love it. I LOVED my college years!!

When I stopped dating Black men many moons ago, that's when I began to be loved and respected for who I was.

I wasn't expected to live up to a stereotypical image Media conjured out of thin air.

The non MoC in my life weren't jealous that I was educated or expected me to be ignorant and ghetto.

They didn't laugh at how I loved JRR Tolkien, Charlotte Bronte or James Steinbeck.

Do you have assholes in every race? Sure. Do you have some that will fetish us just for being Black? Yes, and I steer clear of them. They're sick.

However, I prefer not to be with Black, Jamaican, Hatian, African, etc men. And won't be.

Since they perceive Sisters as ugly and second class animals, they attempt project their asinine bullshit onto non MoC.

Nah. Save it.

They can't abide seeing us be treated with kindness and dignity, yet these are the same ones who are laid up with Becky with the good hair. *stirs tea* Yeah. Okay.

We refuse to be labeled as inferior to White women due to their own self-hatred.
We date them because they treat us like the Queens we are. Who wouldn't want that?

Now some Sisters will hold on to Black men no matter how much they dog them. They'll go to the grave being cheated on and exploited. Well, they can have all of that nonsense.

I've often been accused of hating Black men. I wouldn't go that far but *shrugs* I certainly don't care what they think of me nor do I allow my self confidence to rely on their limited perception.

If that's hate, they'll get over it. So yeah. I'm team Interracial. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Black men varies a lot. It seems you have been metting the wrong ones.

Try Asians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by wickyyolo: 1:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
I lost interest in black guys the day my ex cheated on me nd it has been my best decision ever!! Interracial relationships are beautiful if we see human not colours!
One thing i noticed about white guys is they are straight forward nd honest unlike...... Naturally i am attracted to white men bt it seems Nigerian guys can't accept the fact we finding love outside our race!! Guys here insult nd bash you for your choice bt will lick a old white ass woman for green card! I think we should respect people's choice of whoever they want to date or marry irrespective of their race!!

You’re a liar. Black men don’t get jealous when our sisters marry white. It’s the women who do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by zexy2030(m): 4:54am On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

True. Look at the hatred on this forum. I love African men. You’re good men but our generation is losing the plot on making and keeping a home. Going white is something I’ve considered as when you marry white it doesn’t come with the family drama, it doesn’t come with constant worry your man is cheating or coming home when he likes ( the black community has normalized having a side chic), being a cook/worker in your own home and or puts his friends above his wife. I’m only noting from relationships I’ve seen with friends and family who have gone white. Even those relationships come with their challenges but not like the one’s we have in our community.
kill me if I cheat on you, I swear with my life. I will love u with all I have n heart, lets get focused and live new lives.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
u and this ur imaginary polish bf. Wey dey him country dey nack oda babes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2020
The number of black men dating white women and other races outnumber the women who do same. So what is the big deal here. If they find love with white guy nothing dey der

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Petyprincess(f): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2020
wickyyolo:

You’re a liar. Black men don’t get jealous when our sisters marry white. It’s the women who do.
Seriously? Next time observe okay?
I would have shared you some link bt i really don't have the time to start digging

4 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by 24kmagic: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God I didn't read this epistle to the end.
But for me, 9ja girl anytime, anyday.

I love it here. I like 9ja girls trick. I like it the African way. African mothers will definitely be the best for my children.

Forget the nairaland bashing of women..

I die with 9ja girls abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by NaijadrivaCars: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Llamina you again

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by LadyHeaven(f): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2020
With the way NL men bash black/Nigerian women and thoroughly demean and lump us all into the same calabash of hate, it sometimes gets scary.

Same way extreme tribalisim, internal hate, nepotism and religious hatred was allowed to grow and fester on this forum, now even subconsciously I feel myself sometimes been overtly judgmental and skeptical of people of other faith or tribe, which shouldn't be so, as we are all one.

Every thread you enter women are constantly been put down, termed oloshos, hoe.s, bi.tches etc, why? An average black woman is severely dragged on this forum countless times in a day.

It takes a conscious effort for me to remember there are still amazing men and women of various backgrounds and diverse religions, we just have to surround ourselves with positive people.

I pray on this special day that God helps us all to live in peace and not judge everyone from the mistakes of few who have hurt or disappointed us, that the only way we can truly grow in this country...

Happy Easter smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
I have always preferred dating a white guy even though I v never ended up with one.......LOL.
I don't know y.....
Seems I may v lost interest in black men even though I find many of them sexy.
Or maybe I just want to do so out of curiosity
#smiles

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by henryobinna(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Jaubdu:

Nah. Save it.

most of these don't apply to us here in Nigeria, I don't know why you brought this here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Another thread for the ladies to argue without coming to conclusion.. Make una no face kitchen this morning undecided
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
henryobinna:
most of these don't apply to us here in Nigeria, I don't know why you brought this here.

Me taya... i guess for arguments sake
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by henryobinna(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Me taya... i guess for arguments sake
many will be arguing on what they know very little of.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
henryobinna:
many will be arguing on what they know very little of.
Exactly.. just take a look at the ladies commenting above 97% shallow cheesy
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Brainbox2020(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Are you bored and can't go out to see your boyfriend or girlfriend this Covid-19 lockdown❌? I'm recommending this lovely TV� in town that gives �percent *highly Erotic clips and exclusives contents

Join Street HubsTV

https:///send?phone=2348186988231&text=I'm%20interested%20in%20joining%20Street%20Hub%20TV..%20my%20name%20is%20
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Brainbox2020(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Are you bored this Covid-19 era, let's get freaky freaky, just send *hi* with ur Name to Street HUB Tv �
+2348186988231
���
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaubdu:

Nah. Save it.

stop posting stupid and irrelevant topics on Nigerian forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by DoctorYes(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
My lover always calls me "Oyimbo ogodiwe" when we meet and "Woseba ha, woseba ha!" when we make love. What does it mean?
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2020
DoctorYes:
My lover always calls me "Oyimbo ogodiwe" when we meet and "Woseba ha, woseba ha!" when we make love. What does it mean?
is she an IBO?
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 2:50am On Apr 16, 2020
GeeJack:
Yeah, i've seen ton of african american women make threads like this, they get mad when AA males pick WW over them, so they date one undesirable WM and create a whole ass blog about how her WM has been treating her better like ok woman we get it lol

Nigerian girls make the same type of asinine threads on this site, but far less than the guys. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / Guess Who's This (pics Added) / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.