Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) (7073 Views)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass / You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics / How About We Start The Day With Some Hot Choco Breast : Nigeria Adult Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok guys i gotta leave this site for a while.
It was fun and tiresome creating awareness on intersex people.

Am happy at least i could reach out to many people so you can go inform others about intersex and when you see ignorant people talking about intersex, you educate them properly.

Created lot of topics on intersex with pictures too. You see topic of women born without vagina (MRKH) , men without penis (Aphallia), men born with only penis but internal female organs and getting pregnant (PMDS), women born with only vagina but lacking internal female organs and possesing male organs testes (AIS), also people born with both organ (Truehermaphroditism), females possesing male chromosome/dna or mixed dna (AIS, KS, CAH), males possesing female dna or mixed dna (KS, CAH), there are still more variations and you can read about them on your own ..

How do you find out about the gender of some intersex children?
You will wait till the child grows up and tells you ''i identify as a man or woman or nonbinary''.
If it is man, then medical measures are taken to fully masculinize the child and if it is woman then medical treatments are taken to fully feminize the child. If it is nonbinary, they want to be left alone like that. They need no masculinization or feminization. They are okay being a man-woman.

DO NOT FORCE Or ENCOURAGE MASCULINIZATION OR FEMINIZATION on intersex kids without their consent AND DO NOT ENCOURAGE UNNECESSARY SURGERIES ON INTERSEX KIDS without their consent just because of religious reasons, traditional belifes or refusing to accept them the way they are..

Don't be like ''He has a penis so he is a man and must be a man whether he likes it or not then start removing all the female parts by force'' This is very wrong because gender identity is stronger than the sex of an individual.

Transgender people who are fully a man still identify as a woman and trans people who are fully a woman still identify as a man.
This is enough reason to tell you that gender identity is the strongest.

So if someone tells you ''i identify as a man'', whether the person is born as intersex or not,
nothing in this world you can ever do that can change the gender identity of that person. You can place the person on a bucket of female injections, remove all male parts, force the person to be man but still the person will continue to identify as a man..
And that is the thing i see some ignorant people encouarging on this NL.

Many intersex kids are in pain because of all the surgeries and forced masculinization or feminization they have done on them without their consent ..
Many of us have no families as we have been rejected and seen as a taboo, some of us thrown out (like me also thrown out), some of us barely have find it hard to form a stable relationship with friends or partners and find it hard mixing with others as society makes us feel we are abnormal.

Please how do you define ''Normal"??

Stop encouarging hate and ignorance on intersex people, people who have been through hell finding out this sad discovery and do you know many start experiencing health problems when they reach a certain age, some of them evebn dumped at the hospital, some thrown out of homes discriminated on streets, bullied in schools. You think its easy?

Learn to accept us for who we are and don't force us to be something we can't be.. .

Intersex people will never be we erased and we exist and we are normal...

Keep creating awareness. Intersex is beautiful.
Don't forget to LIKE my page ''intersex sherry Nigeria''

Taking a break..
The serpent needs to rest her tail. If i feel sad, i play with my serpents .
Abi no be so? grin
Upadte: Due to my intersex traits, it made me extremely slim even my ribs comes out, my veins too lol. I have never added weight in my life. Wish i could. Anyways i still try to look beautiful. kiss undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Bye-bye kiss

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2021
grin
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by tobechi74: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Bye bye dear, I learnt a lot from you.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2021
O
tobechi74:
Bye bye dear, I learnt a lot from you.
kiss kiss
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Oblongata: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Abeg wetin be the meaning of ‘hot’ again?

You are trying desperately so hard for nairalanders to accept you but quite frankly, there’s no need for that...

We already have the likes of bobrisky and co, we no kuku mind them... so your own no new to us

Go get a job sis, or bro... and while you at it, get a life!

Ps we still see you as a guy wearing wig tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by tobechi74: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Bye-bye kiss

I want to talk to you. Chat me up
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Mide3367: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Oblongata:

You are trying desperately so hard for nairalanders to accept you but quite frankly, there’s no need for that...

We already have the likes of bobrisky and co, we no kuku mind them... so your own no new to us

lol
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Sundrus: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2021
The serpent wey dey inbetween ur legs abi grin

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Anyhow you see me na your concern
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2021
See ur phone camera self angry angry

May we never give birth to what we don't understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2021
I see so many Nairalanders desperately sending secrete PMs to the op, I see them begging for a hookup with her. This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Kriss216: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Add “Disturbing” for the headline.

One day you go break with this your “bend bend” pose.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see so many Nairalanders desperately sending secrete PMs to the op, I see them begging for a hookup with her. This I have seen.
you be witch?

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Ahappy: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Jesus wept..
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by richmond500: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2021
are u a lady or a guy.

in the first pic, ur hands got some veins and u get boobs for the last pic, u got me confused.

As a guy, u are not looking bad, any guy lanky will look like u if they dress like a woman, but if u are a lady then u really need to stop starving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2021
shocked

Op, sorry to say the raw truth to you but I must have to say it since we are all humans

"Afa,why your nyansh flat like tipper garage driver slippers ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2021
tobechi74:

I want to talk to you. Chat me up
Make d discussion here, no fear, nobody go beat u.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by JuIiusmalema: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2021
Oblongata:

see as person body strong finish, see muscles everywhere and even his facial looks and everything about him is 99% masculinity, yet he still identities as female.
I'm quite sure he must a a violent gay rapist.
Tufiakwa
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2021
richmond500:
are u a lady or a guy.

in the first pic, ur hands got some veins and u get boobs for the last pic, u got me confused.

As a guy, u are not looking bad, any guy lanky will look like u if they dress like a woman, but if u are a lady then u really need to stop starving yourself
most beautiful woman in the world got veins

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
see as person body strong finish, see muscles everywhere and even his facial looks and everything about him is 99% masculinity, yet he still identities as female.
Tufiakwa
easy on the bitterness
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by richmond500: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2021
IntersexSherry:
most beautiful woman in the world got veins
OK, so u are a lady?
u just need to add little flesh to look more inviting, u are not looking completely bad though. And self love is a good thing, I'm happy for u dear.

OneLove#
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2021
richmond500:
OK, so u are a lady?
u just need to add little flesh to look more inviting, u are not looking completely bad though. And self love is a good thing, I'm happy for u dear.

OneLove#
ya thats what am saying because of my intersex, can't add much hun till i reach a certain age.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
Tufiakwa
my doctor told me if i add weight. I will be perfect now go phuck yourself. Btw am still beautiful and sexy ..

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by richmond500: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2021
IntersexSherry:
ya thats what am saying because of my intersex, can't add much hun till i reach a certain age.
I see, there are people who will love u for who u are.
Listen my dear, How someone is created isn't his/her fault and, I am born with colour blindness and a very tiny voice.
There was a time I tried to change my voice to look more manly and intimidating but I looked stupid, I have to accept who I am.

Just dey fly like the bird, u don't owe them an explanation.

Have a nice day. we all have our default.

Those people insulting u, some of them are not up to what u will even call ugly

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
richmond500:
I see, there are people who will love u for who u are.
Listen my dear, How someone is created isn't his/her fault and, I am born with colour blindness and a very tiny voice.
There was a time I tried to change my voice to look more manly and intimidating but I looked stupid, I have to accept who I am.

Just dey fly like the bird, u don't owe them an explanation.

Have a nice day. we all have our default
have a nice day
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Adewale1603(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
bye bye sherry
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by FanOfMyself: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Now it's obvious that you are a prophet of doom!! grin grin grin
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2021
cool
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by China112(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2021
IntersexSherry:
go read about MRKH women. They dont have vagina, no womb, dont mestruate but are still women..

Hello I will like to ask two questions.

1. Have you ever had sex with anyone, male or female? If female, how did you feel. If male, how did you feel during and after sex.

2. Do you ever feel the urge to suck your own breast when your dick is hard?
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by China112(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2021
IntersexSherry:
my doctor told me if i add weight. I will be perfect now go phuck yourself. Btw am still beautiful and sexy ..

Bro you are a man with a dick stop claiming to be a female. It's nauseating bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2021
China112:

Bro you are a man with a dick stop claiming to be a female. It's nauseating bro
see this illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say / :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Should I Fvck Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.