Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Relationships And Wahala Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships And Wahala Sha (911 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Ladies And Wahala / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
It’s crazy that you can be everything to someone then he'll turn around and break up with you because you slept with his brother by accident sad undecided
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ordinary accident o undecided
Men will embarrass you tbvh sad angry
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by MARX77(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
This boy again...

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
MARX77:
Just because you slept with his brother by mistake, don't worry I'd talk to fellow men
but it was an accident, its not like i even enjoyed it embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
MARX77:
Just because you slept with his brother by mistake, don't worry I'd talk to fellow men. I'd advise them not to turn around and break up with you, make there face front break up with you, so that there nor go get accident too.

Doh...
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by donbachi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cos no be every accident victim dey survive.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
shocked
donbachi:
Cos no be every accident victim dey survive.
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
ggrin:
It’s crazy that you can be everything to someone then he'll turn around and break up with you because you slept with his brother by accident sad undecided

He didn't do comprehensive insurance for you?

Accident do happens but cost of repair can be high something, which is why people get insurance.

Ask your next bf to do comprehensive insurance in case such accident happened in the future? He wouldn't pay for repairs, na just to log claim for repairs and both of you continue your life in harmony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by dottozil: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2020
ggrin:
but it was an accident, its not like i even enjoyed it embarassed lipsrsealed

Are you sure you dint enjoy it, tell us the truth so we can know how to talk with him
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Accident kill you there. This shit is probably not real undecided This OP is bored and is trying to fvck with folks mind.

Enough of your gimmicks!

A new Alpha has arrived!!
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2020
BestAccessories:

He didn't do comprehensive insurance for you?

Accident do happens but cost of repair can be high something, which is why people get insurance.

Ask your next bf to do comprehensive insurance in case such accident happened in the future? He wouldn't pay for repairs, na just to log claim for repairs and both of you continue your life in harmony.
what are you saying?
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by ggrin(f): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Accident kill you there. This shit is probably not real undecided This OP is bored and is trying to fvck with folks mind.

Enough of your gimmicks!

A new Alpha has arrived!!
pele o, alpha ko alfa ni angry undecided
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2020
ggrin:
pele o, alpha ko alfa ni angry undecided

Shut the fvck up! What do you even know?
Re: Relationships And Wahala Sha by Chimezie198(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
When u dey Scream "Baby fvck me harder" ... Dat One na Screaming by accident too?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Love You If He Don't Beat You Once In A While – Lady Says / Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules / Love Has Always Been Selfish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.