Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I'm Available For A Gigolo Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job (2897 Views)

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose / What It Takes To Be A Gigolo / Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
if there's any gigolo job am available. I'm broke and i don't have a dine need money to settle my bills.. here is my email mt576973@gmail.com
hit me up if you're interested and I will send you my number
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
go and do lebuke

4 Likes

Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Borngr8tz(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
how do I create a new thread because I have been finding it hard thanks
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Nel2020: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hit me to....... nellsright@gmail.com

Pls serious client only
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by youngest85(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Borngr8tz:
how do I create a new thread because I have been finding it hard thanks
Which section tally with your story?
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by braine(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
The struggle is real.
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by PussyMechanic(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
em527:
if there's any gigolo job am available. I'm broke and i don't have a dine need money to settle my bills.. here is my email mt576973@gmail.com
hit me up if you're interested and I will send you my number
You don't get clients by confessing broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 12, 2020
PussyMechanic:
You don't get clients by confessing broke
okay..tell me how to go about it
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Amanda4life: 3:19am On Apr 12, 2020
What is gigolo job?
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Penflame(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Okay... I have been thinking of this lately too... Clients, hit me up on 2muchmoney972@gmail.com
I'm readily available, and ready to help you do anything for me.
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by zexy2030(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Amanda4life:
What is gigolo job?
A boy who goes around looking for a rich women who are not sexually satisfied but needs a boy to satisfy them and they pay him, some are paid per meeting 50-100k. But if u meet one that can personalize u, she may give u a car and expensive lifestyle. But ur stamina must be at the minimum 2hrs, such women are sex beast and they use those guys to renew age.
Just imagine pumping a big meat for hours.
suck, suck, suck until u r drained.
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by goldman777: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Hunger bad in nigeria.gigolos render their services free for a plate of food they are to many free Bleep boys around for anywoman to want a gigolo.Except personalized gigolo.which is as good as slavery grin
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by bmdmixer: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
i feel u bro, u still better than online beggers
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Borngr8tz(m): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2020
business I hope so..
youngest85:
Which section tally with your story?
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2020
zexy2030:

A boy who goes around looking for a rich women who are not sexually satisfied but needs a boy to satisfy them and they pay him, some are paid per meeting 50-100k. But if u meet one that can personalize u, she may give u a car and expensive lifestyle. But ur stamina must be at the minimum 2hrs, such women are sex beast and they use those guys to renew age.
Just imagine pumping a big meat for hours.
suck, suck, suck until u r drained.
all u will get from fucking a sex starved rich old woman is a plate of rice with frried chicken and a bottle of coke plus free accomodation cheesy.except a young man is saying that a plate of rice and accomodation is his problem thats why he is doing gigolo then that can be understood but expecting to hit ur millions by becoming a male prostitute that one can never be a reality becos many ladies consider when they offer their body to u in za oza room thats enough reward for you grin.

1 Like

Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by zexy2030(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2020
lefulefu:
all u will get from fucking a sex starved rich old woman is a plate of rice with frried chicken and a bottle of coke plus free accomodation cheesy.except a young man is saying that a plate of rice and accomodation is his problem thats why he is doing gigolo then that can be understood but expecting to hit ur millions by becoming a male prostitute that one can never be a reality becos many ladies consider when they offer their body to u in za oza room thats enough reward for you grin.
hmmmmm, some give cars if they are wealthy enough or their husband is influential.
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by youngest85(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Borngr8tz:
business I hope so..
Go to front page
Click on your preferred section
Go down a little then you will see (create topic)
Click on it, enter your subject and the body of your message then click submit
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Freelane33(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Lobatan grin

Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Borngr8tz(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
thanks bro
youngest85:

Go to front page
Click on your preferred section
Go down a little then you will see (create topic)
Click on it, enter your subject and the body of your message then click submit
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by youngest85(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Borngr8tz:
thanks bro
Who's your bro?
Old man like me.....
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
so this lockdown has pushed you to this point. if this client you are commonnising deal with you for one hour only.you will prefer the lockdown.

you just remind of one boy in ph that said he wanted money.I told him of a job on a construction site he said naa.it was nonsense.he wants this gig.how he found a client only God knows but the following the guy has booked a bus to leave pH by fire by force(empty handed ).it was only indomie and egg plus minerals that touched his mouth but the woman want to kill him with (pf.h.u.ck.)he left his bag and ran
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Borngr8tz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
hahaha..no vex man
youngest85:
Who's your bro? Old man like me.....
Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
zexy2030:

hmmmmm, some give cars if they are wealthy enough or their husband is influential.
car that they will collect from the guy if he messes up cheesy.the point is u cant depend fully on gigolo work.u must have a side hustle by the side cos if u think say na by gigolo work u go make am omo na suffer u go face.its unlike a runzgirl that can depend fully on runzwork and build a house and establish a business from it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Available For A Gigolo Job by zexy2030(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
lefulefu:
car that they will collect from the guy if he messes up cheesy.the point is u cant depend fully on gigolo work.u must have a side hustle by the side cos if u think say na by gigolo work u go make am omo na suffer u go face.its unlike a runzgirl that can depend fully on runzwork and build a house and establish a business from it.
the sugar mamas in some states are not that bad..especially in d north.

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Sits Far Away From The Table At An Event? / How Do I Look?? Real Me! PHOTO Removed / VIDEO:- See The Shocking Video Of A Dog Licking The Private Part Of A Girl (watc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.