Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (93270 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Siscooh: 1:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley
I'm not surprised the pastor's wife turned into a runs girl. Sometimes, some Christian bro are the architect of their own downfall. I'll tell you why and how.

You will see a true Christian bro, who has been set apart for God's work looking in the wrong direction for a spouse or obviously going for a runs or wayward girl due to her physical appearance/attraction. And then he tries to change her by telling her to stop wearing this, stop doing that just to make her look perfect and suitable for him. The runs girl too, happy she's seen a permanent mugu, will adjust ( not genuinely born again) and then begin to play along until they.get married. But you know what they say about a leopard that doesn't change its skin, a runs girl will always be a run girl and later in life, she'll easily go back to her old ways because she was never really regenerated in the first place.

It you're truly a born again bro or sis, don't ever make the mistake of pampering sinners into marriage.
Dont try to convert someone because you want to marry them. Let them get converted first of their own accord through God. Then go through sanctification by the Holy spirit ( which is a huge process on it own) before you can say for certain this one will make a good wife and help me actualize my God given purpose in life or help in my ministry.

A lot of young christian bro are deceiving themselves these days but they always reap it in the future. Imagine what that man and his ministry will be going through right now? This could destroy his ministry and even make him lose his life or even eternity.
He probably forced his lifestyle on her but now she's back to what she's good at. Hmm...
A word is enough for the wise. Except if you as a bro or sis was never really born again.

Shalom
I couldn't have said it better. The enemy has been gaining grounds through this error. May the Lord help His own.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by sharone21(f): 2:05am On Apr 13, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Why do women go into asahwo? At first I thought it's because they need money to take care of certain things like bills. But my ex proves me wrong. Now a politician wife doing ashawo.

Hey Guys! Women are hoes.

Those into i t do so because of MONEY and BAD INFLUENCE unlike men who can sleep with ANYTHING (including animals& babies) out of PLEASURE.

Most women were born INNOCENT but a background check on ladies into prostitution will reveal alot of corruption and exposure to sex by men( men usually are rotten naturally).
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by GreatResearcher1: 2:31am On Apr 13, 2020
sharone21:

Those into i t do so because of MONEY and BAD INFLUENCE unlike men who can sleep with ANYTHING (including animals& babies) out of PLEASURE.

Most women were born INNOCENT but a background check on ladies into prostitution will reveal alot of corruption and exposure to sex by men( men usually are rotten naturally).
What does a 24yr old lady with over 3million in her acct doing in Allen avenue?

Note: The 3mil wasn't made from ashawo work
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2020
See the Igbotic ascent.

Irritating
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by larryking540: 3:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

HM.. You can't lean on your own understanding cos shell only act what you want to see.
Pray about it and God will reveal everything to you. Trust me.

I remember as a new convert, this guy came along. So I asked him where he worshipped but he kept hiding it. HM. So I went into prayers and in a dream, I was following this guy. I called out his name lo and behold, he turned and opened his mouth and fire was coming out from his mouth and eyes were blood shot.
I prayed again. Then i asked him the next time we met and he told me hes an Eckist a member of Ekankar. Lol... Thank God..
So you need to pray for God to reveal this person true self to you.

Na waoooo.
Things day happen o
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by larryking540: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

*smiles* hes human now.
That was why Paul decided to just chilax and not get married so he can fulfill God's purpose without any set backs. But I believe as women, we should have same goal and focus as our spouses to be able to support their ministry and vice versa.

I cant settle for a man who's not genuinely born again because I have a calling/ministry that requires someone of like mind to support me and help me achieve my God given goal. Cos I'm still growing.

And u will grow strong in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by zexy2030(m): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2020
the pastor must have received signs but he was stubborn, but mind u some pastor's marry queen of the coast for powers. Now it's end time, every dark kingdom is at work corrupting, killing and destroying more human bodies. she is on target to destroy souls.

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by sharone21(f): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
What does a 24yr old lady with over 3million in her acct doing in Allen avenue?

Note: The 3mil wasn't made from ashawo work
Reread what i wrote.

Mind u, there is the spiritual aspect of sex which sets in whether from abuse(as a baby or as an adult, just as it happens even with males who later become gays) or by having a boyfriend in the name of wanting to get Married who introduces her to habitual, constant sex which she may continue with even after leaving the guy...... You may see #3m as big money, she wants to hustle more and add to it now that she is still appealing then retire later..... abi, u keep better work for her with good, long lasting prospects?
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Princeston1(f): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:
See the Igbotic ascent.

Irritating
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by zexy2030(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2020
sharone21:

Reread what i wrote.

Mind u, there is the spiritual aspect of sex which sets in whether from abuse(as a baby or as an adult, just as it happens even with males who later become gays) or by having a boyfriend in the name of wanting to get Married who introduces her to habitual, constant sex which she may continue with even after leaving the guy...... You may see #3m as big money, she wants to hustle more and add to it now that she is still appealing then retire later..... abi, u keep better work for her with good, long lasting prospects?
if she has 3m in her account and she moves around to get more money by pros.tituting her body then that's greed, then if it's not greed then its incontinence due to exposure to some sorts of dirty spirits.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by bammydhele(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2020
You no see as d dialect sweet for her mouth, to speak English difficult.... Pity your upcoming generations
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2020
larryking540:

Amen.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
larryking540:

Amen.
Thank you.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Fabulously001(f): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
uwa afid...close your something married women
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Most Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes anyway,so no surprise. No state girls Bleep like Akwa ibom girls , even married women . they are Duracell battery .
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Mryacks: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley
I'm not surprised the pastor's wife turned into a runs girl. Sometimes, some Christian bro are the architect of their own downfall. I'll tell you why and how.

You will see a true Christian bro, who has been set apart for God's work looking in the wrong direction for a spouse or obviously going for a runs or wayward girl due to her physical appearance/attraction. And then he tries to change her by telling her to stop wearing this, stop doing that just to make her look perfect and suitable for him. The runs girl too, happy she's seen a permanent mugu, will adjust ( not genuinely born again) and then begin to play along until they.get married. But you know what they say about a leopard that doesn't change its skin, a runs girl will always be a run girl and later in life, she'll easily go back to her old ways because she was never really regenerated in the first place.

It you're truly a born again bro or sis, don't ever make the mistake of pampering sinners into marriage.
Dont try to convert someone because you want to marry them. Let them get converted first of their own accord through God. Then go through sanctification by the Holy spirit ( which is a huge process on it own) before you can say for certain this one will make a good wife and help me actualize my God given purpose in life or help in my ministry.

A lot of young christian bro are deceiving themselves these days but they always reap it in the future. Imagine what that man and his ministry will be going through right now? This could destroy his ministry and even make him lose his life or even eternity.
He probably forced his lifestyle on her but now she's back to what she's good at. Hmm...
A word is enough for the wise. Except if you as a bro or sis was never really born again.

Shalom

Well said..

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very true

Eulalia:
smiley

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
such is life
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
From pastors wife to olosho kobo kobo... this fall is disastrous. I pray she finds her way back to safety
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Harrykn: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Flyingngel:
This woman?
Mkpo ase aba oooo.

Arab money, Nothing New....
Sana enye yak kw iniehe siba

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Seun360(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Fredfr33zy:
Akwa ibom women fear them.
Them no dey tell person.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Seun360(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2020
trigoli1:
Most Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes anyway,so no surprise. No state girls Bleep like Akwa ibom girls , even married women . they are Duracell battery .

If by any means you enter AKS either for visit or job and you are the type that loves sex, Omo, na you go taya.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:
Ex-Pastor's wife turned runs girl calls out politician's wife for threatening her over her husband

An Ex-Pastor's wife who is now a self-confessed runs girl, went off on a rant last night after being allegedly threatened by an Uyo politician's wife.

Happiness a.k.a Arab Queen disclosed that she is formerly married but now a single mother in her Instalive videos. She also recalled how the politician's wife allegedly slept with 3 different men in a hotel she once lodged in.

Arab Queen who asked the politician's wife to leave and "hustle" for men like her if she is tired of her marriage, threatened to release photos if pushed further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGuqye9GeEc

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by SHOCK7(m): 2:37am On Apr 19, 2020
StarUp:
She must have been banging other energetic church brothers even when she was the Pastor's wife...na dem
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.