Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

What do you think of her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think of her? (11495 Views)

Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think of her? by stephenonyx(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
GOod morning all.
Please I will like to be as snappy as I can so not to bore you guys with a long story.

I met this girl last year April, she was so nice to me and and I decided to go out with her and before u could say jack, we've started dating and boom, she don carry Belle for me.
I really wanted to keep the baby but she said No that we ain't ready yet so she terminated the pregnancy.
So it hasn't been easy for me since den plus I lost almost a million in a 419 business I was introduced to then by a friend so it looked like I went back to square one because all that cash was what I gathered from my salary.
I was so frustrated because things went really bad and all the loving was gone in a twinkle of an eye.
Then I noticed she has started seeing a guy that stays in the same compound with her. Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met.
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.
I went home that night heartbroken and decided to loose her number and everything I feel for her.
Now she wants to come back but won't even apologise for anything.

She has started hunting me with some good memories we had in the past and also blaming me for the abortion she had for me.
Please guys I still feel something for this girl but I don't know if it's possible for a girl to treat u in that manner and still feel it's normal/ and is it possible for you to sleep with someone who is not ur bf/relation but just a neighbor and not have sex with them.
Please sorry for my long epistle and lack of punctuation but I really need a concrete advice on how to handle things with her.

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Op Are u a Mumu?
She knows ur weakness and is trying to use it against u. Trying to play ur emotions. People like dat r dangerous. Never ever display ur weakness to people.
I learned it d hard way tho.....

Run away from that gal....

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Bola146(f): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Haba! Don't let a lady frustrate you, all you need now is how to hustle, how to be a better man. Leave her alone, let her go! A cheat is always a cheat undecided Better person is coming

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Easybela(f): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided something is wrong with this guy oooo,with all this useless attitude of hers,you still feel something for her . Guy, you need get your head examined. What's the big deal in moving on ,a wise person in your shoe would have made that girl a history.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Mypeople2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.
Please I will like to be as snappy as I can so not to bore you guys with a long story.

I met this girl last year April, she was so nice to me and and I decided to go out with her and before u could say jack, we've started dating and boom, she don carry Belle for me.
I really wanted to keep the baby but she said No that we ain't ready yet so she terminated the pregnancy.
So it hasn't been easy for me since den plus I lost almost a million in a 419 business I was introduced to then by a friend so it looked like I went back to square one because all that cash was what I gathered from my salary.
I was so frustrated because things went really bad and all the loving was gone in a twinkle of an eye.
Then I noticed she has started seeing a guy that stays in the same compound with her. Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met.
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she wants straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.
I went home that night heartbroken and decided to loose her number and everything I feel for her.

She has started hunting me with some good memories we had in the past and also blaming me for the abortion she had for me.
Please guys I still feel something for this girl but I don't know if it's possible for a girl to treat u in that manner and still feel it's normal/ and is it possible for you to sleep with someone who is not ur bf/relation but just a neighbor and not have sex with them.
Please sorry for my long epistle and lack of punctuation but I really need a concrete advice on how to handle things with her.

Thanks
In summary, that your babe " is for everybody and she belongs to nobody" .Meaning she is for the public .

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by Faber(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
You have just 4 problems
1) you are a Mumu
2) you too dey mumu
3) you no want stop to dey mumu
4) you like to dey mumu

The girl na general public donor for the yard...

Ogbeni na people like you Corona virus supposed kill for this country...to slap you sef dey hungry me.
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.

Thanks

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Gofwane(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guys like you don't deserve any advice because your brains are not working normal anymore.

How could a girl treat you with disrespect, telling it's her body so she can do as she pleases only for her to come back and you are considering to take her back because love her too much.
Are you ok at all?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Pubichairs(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
angry What's up with this "before she could say jack" of a phrase, can't u make ur point without using it

Tufiaaa!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by moyosore32: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
no long story bro, that isn't ur gal frnd she's free wifi

12 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by KevMitnick: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
Ass wipe... Smh angry ...is it not obvious that you have overstayed your welcome? Where did you pickup this low self esteem from? You are slowly digging your grave and you don't even know it. By the time she is done with you...your thread will make fp.

9 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by excessmon(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
I’m sorry but please y are you very stupid?
Some of you come here to type like you are learning letter writing....... oga ur case doesn’t need advice it needs suicide

9 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by roybanjo100(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
is this one mad nii? u no get sense at all....how old are you? how can u still be saying u feel something for the bitch

8 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Faber(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Gofwane:
Guys like you don't deserve any advice because your brains are not working normal anymore.

How could a girl treat you with disrespect, telling it's her body so she can do as she pleases only for her to come back and you are considering to take her back because love her too much.
Are you ok at all?

How girl go do me that kind thing. Na to tear the girl beta slap b/4 I go house. One girl that cheated on me...later apologized. I accepted her only to teach her some life lessons. I invited her she came. I lock gate of d compound where I was staying then. Bleeped the hell out of her and brought out koboko...flog am well well and sent her packing. We are still casual friends on Facebook till date. She keeps telling me that she no dey joke with guys since her experience with me.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by stillseth: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Read what you posted yourself and then look in the mirror and ask you self if you truly have sense..las las sense will fall on you..cos na so sense take fell on me too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by dannex4adx(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you know that you don't want to have hypertension at a young age, if you know that you don't want to die at a tender age you had better leave her and stop her from being in your life. Don't let emotional sentiment to destroy your life.

5 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Lamanii22(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
OP don't disappoint the guys na... Run the hell away from that lady... How can she be sleeping in all the neighbours room? That one alone sef....

7 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Fheelzz(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
If what you listed is true you are a mumu man if you take her back grin

3 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
She's a good girl.
Buy her some stuffs and also send money to her. Take her out and treat her like a queen everything will fall in place.

Goodluck.

13 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Freelane33(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin grin This bro don too listen to Justine Bieber songs oh oh I can’t stop laughing , bro you are on your own , just get her off your heart but if you still felt you love her then ride on but I’m promising you that she will ride your janitor for a meat pie grin. GET SENSE AND RIDE ON . Even if she brings the kitty for free don’t hit it . I know it’s not easy but try to be strong . Change your game pattern and look for a better fish , there are still better fishes in the river and on Nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by Skmoda(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
Is you mad?, or is are mad? or mad is you in sort are you mad ni?.....see as woman just manipulate your life like this....ah!!! Are you sure you are a man like this?.....simp tongue and dumb of man you are...I dey vex ooooo....make I go take water...nonsense undecided

8 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ogbeni how sure are you that the terminated pregnancy was yours in the first place?

Grow some balls and free that girl. Focus on how to make money because thats suppose to be your priority now. Imagine 1Milli jst go like that and na woman u still dey tink of?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What do you think of her? by Meteng: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
You are dating a confirmed, remorseless olosho. Now, how you process that revelation to a conclusion is entirely your biz

5 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Escodeb(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is nothing concrete you need to handle with her than to cut her off.

If you don't she may infect you with STI, STD and the likes.
She will dump your sorry ass along the line
If she doesn't you would be settling down with a "community wife"

2 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Tesmarh: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't be a fool.
If you get her back just know that your days are counting.

5 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by fashionale(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:

Thanks

You've succeeded in proving to her that you're a trash she can pick up anytime she wants.. That her neighbour is a wise guy, he knows if the girl has a mind to treat her current boyfriend like this, she can also do same to him later, he chopped and left her. She is back to you and you're seeing as gold trophy... You be mumu oo to even think about it...
Chop the girl and clean mouth and find another nwa Ada that will respect you... Men want respect in relationship not love.

8 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by GodWrites: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
I no won type wetin dey my mind.. Cause if I do, op you'll hate yourself. You're a mumu boy

4 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Akinowon123(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
excessmon:
I’m sorry but please y are you very stupid?
Some of you come here to type like you are learning letter writing....... oga ur case doesn’t need advice it needs suicide
I found it so hard to read urs too
Re: What do you think of her? by Carlyboi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
I guess you like the trash treatment for still asking such questions!you are lucky you’re not married to her cos what you’d been asking now is “where can I buy sniper right now”she’s a leech a gold digger and a fair-weather lover,so stop using your heart or dick to think now use your common-sense and work on your self-esteem it’s better to be a loner or single than be in a relationship with someone that lacks any iota of respect for you and will jump ship at the slightest rock you hit...don’t let any woman walk all over you man it’s not worth!

5 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Orubebe01: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?
Yes as you can see he is a big one. Brother wey mumu.
Op this is for you.

4 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Zayttoven: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
The part that got me is where you said, you waited in her house for her to come back.
Bro seriously, use your head. The writings on the wall are clear.

Someone once said " if you got problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one ".

4 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
OP, have you ever heard of "Our Mumu Don Do Movement". You better join them.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAR Meme Challenge. A Thread / Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.