Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle (3571 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by betonnaira: 7:47pm On Mar 13
As in really, what sup with that self. Do you guys find it attractive

Those two glued wings

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by matiandu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13
Eye lashes on her head grin

5 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by MrCork: 8:12pm On Mar 13
betonnaira:

Those two glued wings

wots wrong with her eye brow sir? angry
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by joinnow: 8:39pm On Mar 13
Orishi rishi cool
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Spagi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13
This one na eagle hairstyle

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by HugeElephant(f): 8:51pm On Mar 13
Half plot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by writetopoker: 8:58pm On Mar 13
End time hairstyle

4 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Proserpina: 9:18pm On Mar 13

5 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Rexymania(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13
CORNfusing hair style. Hairstyle wey Tinubu cause cool

4 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by betonnaira: 9:38pm On Mar 13
MrCork:

wots wrong with her eye brow sir? angry
lol
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by BareFacedLies(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13
Na which kind style be this sef?
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Cassandraloius: 10:02pm On Mar 13
Nigerian girl's dey over do things. This is BS.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Sirhush(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13
I know this hair style now it's cover up dey use to call it
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Gadafii: 11:25pm On Mar 13
Ugly
Gimme cornrow all back please, all these wigs and attachments I no fancy am at all
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by BigYash: 2:07am On Mar 14
If the hair style go put sense for the coconut head,wahala is not dey..

2 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by papyjaypaul: 2:25am On Mar 14
betonnaira:

Those two glued wings

So this thing is glue. I always thought it was parting for girls. The thing no make sense to me but no tell women o. They don't like it when you tell them what they are doing no make sense. If you want to have peace, just leave them lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by wonlasewonimi: 2:42am On Mar 14
Moses parted the red sea. Pharaoh's army perished

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by betonnaira: 7:15am On Mar 14
papyjaypaul:

So this thing is glue. I always thought it was parting for girls. The thing no make sense to me but no tell women o. They don't like it when you tell them what they are doing no make sense. If you want to have peace, just leave them lyk dat
that's y dey keep doing it
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by NEUDUDE: 7:19am On Mar 14
pretty dumb lol. this one and that village looking one you make circle with braids. grin

see as she glue her sense

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Bongadu: 7:23am On Mar 14
90% of men on this thread can't afford to pay for that hairstyle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Ceasarceasar: 7:38am On Mar 14
Bongadu:

Ye ..since the hairstyle is not on our head...

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Helinus: 7:44am On Mar 14
Once a celebrity does this hairstyle, or a known slay queen, it will start trending.

Most Nigerians are powered by band wagon effect.

3 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by WilsonBright935: 7:57am On Mar 14
matiandu:
Eye lashes on her head grin

It's called head lashes cheesy cheesy
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by frankyychiji(f): 8:19am On Mar 14
Bongadu:
Fact.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Emmanuel909090: 8:34am On Mar 14
Looks like a horn to me.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Exceed15: 11:23am On Mar 14
0/10
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Abee79(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14
It irritates me angry angry
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Abee79(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14
It irritates me angry
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Duelee: 3:02pm On Mar 14
Aha! So it's glued? Been thinking it's their natural thou
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14
Gadafii:
Ugly
Gimme cornrow all back please, all these wigs and attachments I no fancy am at all

Me too...
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Silentgroper(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14
Duelee:
Aha! So it's glued? Been thinking it's their natural thou
it's not glued ... The thing is like a gel ... Forgotten what they call it..
Re: Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle by Silentgroper(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14
frankyychiji:
Fact.
since we're not the one wearing the hair, why the fck on earth should we be paying for it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Your Celebrity Crush ? / 5 Reasons To Have Sex On Your Period!!! / 12 Reasons Guys Friendzone Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.