Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears (58231 Views)

Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by majamajic(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na so

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by classicfrank4u(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
medTechworld:

It's my money I decide how I spend it. Don't feel you have the power to direct me on how my money is spent. Thank you!
Good!! Then shut up and stop chasing clouts here undecided
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Shelumiel: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
olabodejinad:

This jubril saga just goes to show how gullible and senseless a lot of Nigerians are. Buhari govt is definitely highly incompetent but believing this shit is equal to swapping an actual brain for faecal matter
[/s] Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by ChoCho54(f): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rebelutionary:

Look at the pic again, the woman is backing the camera!
Would this be the first pic or video?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by umarshehu58(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why only northeners angry Las Las buhari's government na scam.
The first phase posted here on nairaland was in Anambra. Research more on this please. The poverty rate in the North is higher than that of the South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by iokpebholo: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
The nation newspapers and lies.what about d poor ppl in my village?
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Criminals.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by K4daniel: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
A country like America is giving out 1200 US Dollar and the requirement is very simple get your evidence of tax and give your tax rebate to the government and you will be credited.1200, 2500 depending on the size of one family.

Every one is equal before the law.

It is only in Nigeria you will see poor people in the north.

Please what about the other regions of the country?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kuginzi: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Shelumiel:
Another publicity stunt to show the gullible that Jubril-al Sudani is on the throne.
Audio Jubril el-sudani
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Aphizium: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
But wait, I tot they said they have bin giving old pple money far before now, or did she just got old dis year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by blackboy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
What happened to FOI act. Is Jigawa under lockdown? Where are our lawyers. This FG must explain.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Ipisi(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
After taking pictures, they will take it back from her and give her 5k

Why do you have too much sense?
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Gabbriell: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Satan maself they learn work were Nigeria government they.

200,000 naira publicity stunt to cover 200,000,000 naira. If u know u know..so don't question me.

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kuginzi: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
The nation newspapers and lies.what about d poor ppl in my village?
Audio village
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Centcanada: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Propaganda all the way and every where. So una never tire? Zooooo nawa for una ooo
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by ChoCho54(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
olabodejinad:

This jubril saga just goes to show how gullible and senseless a lot of Nigerians are. Buhari govt is definitely highly incompetent but believing this shit is equal to swapping an actual brain for faecal matter
The man in Aso rock is jubrin El Sudani Simpu!!!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by airminem(f): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
shocked MAKE BELIEVE BS
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kubernetes: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why only northeners angry Las Las buhari's government na scam.

Mariam Isibu sounds an Ibo name.
There wasn't any discrimination by the locals to stop her from getting the money.
I can imagine if it was a hausa woman in Nsuka trying to get the money.Hmmmm the locals there will eat her raw on the basis of being a non indigine

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by uzo1966: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
After taking pictures, they will take it back from her and give her 5k

Shame on you! Keep sharing fake news! Didn't people like you say it was a lie originally? Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by ChoCho54(f): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
peggywebbs:
Who noticed the big grammar "unprecedented" by poor grandma" ok o. Again, I thought they have been giving the beneficiaries money on the conditional cash program since 2016.

Something is not right. Propaganda government.
They are giving it cash. No records. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kuginzi: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Friend22:

Because your father never gave you dingnat any sort of home training for a bumbling idiot like to be making foolish irresponsible statement.
Bastard like you of a thousand fathers.

Anuofia!
By their comments u shall know them. There's no difference between your comment and the person you're trying to correct. All your comments contain insults. And they said "Two wrongs can never make a right"

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by classicfrank4u(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
medTechworld:

You should be the one shutting that hole on your wrinkled face.

Your comment reeks of stupidity tueh..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by miqos02(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
medTechworld:
So touching!! How can I see her so I can add something for her.... cry
people like her are around your neighborhood, please give the extra to them.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kuginzi: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aphizium:
But wait, I tot they said they have bin giving old pple money far before now, or did she just got old dis year
None of us can answer that, but u may try Google!!
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Simplyleo: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chirowman:
even an illiterate knows that if you share the whole Nigeria a million naira each out of one billion there will be a huge balance .but a full blooded human will come out of national dailies to dish out lies and deceit. spending 20k on few people with ghost identity will amount to billions. integrity is earned not mere words don't do bad because others are doing rather be different and create the change that's what's called legacy.
Really? One million for every Nigerian from N1 billion? And there will be left over? As in the population of Nigeria is less than 1000?
Well, what I know is that with a population of 200 million, N1 million each is equal 200,000,000,000,000. In a language you will understand, that is N 200 trillion. Which is more than 10 years Nigeria budget.

Anyway, as you said, only an illiterate understands how N1 billion can be shared to all Nigerians and each will end up with N1 million, even with a huge balance.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kuginzi: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Centcanada:
Propaganda all the way and every where. So una never tire? Zooooo nawa for una ooo
Audio Zoo!!
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by ChoCho54(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
umarshehu58:

The first phase posted here on nairaland was in Anambra. Research more on this please. The poverty rate in the North is higher than that of the South.
But Arrewa danarrewa have repeatedly said otherwise. Are you sure of what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Jflex07(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Apc urchins, food yaf done.. Bunch of retards!!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by zendi: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some bush people are handling this program. They are making it out as a kind of government philanthropy for the poorest.
It's not so in the countries from which we're copying it.
It's a universal spreading of taxpayers money; a relief pay to encourage the masses to observe the lockdown or self quarantine/isolation extremely necessary to break the super fast spreading of the virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.