Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears (58227 Views)

Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Nwaonyishi69: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please, remind me, do we have a corona virus case in jigawa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Paulpak34(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by ChoCho54(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kubernetes:

Mariam Isibu sounds an Ibo name.
There wasn't any discrimination by the locals to stop her from getting the money.
I can imagine if it was a hausa woman in Nsuka trying to get the money.Hmmmm the locals there will eat her raw on the basis of being a non indigine
Try leave foolishness behind Sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by xrayj(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
medTechworld:
So touching!! How can I see her so I can add something for her.... cry
Give that sth to the old women in your area cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Jflex07(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
maasoap:
Never knew I would live to see Nigeria government provide social intervention fund for the citizens! We're not there yet, but we're progressing. I hope the looting party doesn't come back to throw everything into dustbin again. They would prefer to share this kind of money among themselves, they're never satisfied. If they could share 2.1 billion dollars meant for security, if they could embezzle money meant for their own national party secretariat, tell me what they can't loot.
A Statement from a dejected Apc urchin, keep licking the anus of these wicked politicians, both Apc and pdp supporters are the same. Y'all disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by alizma: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why only northeners angry Las Las buhari's government na scam.
Is Anambra and Oyo state now in the northern part of the country or you only listen/ read news once in a blue moon?

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Kriss216: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
medTechworld:
You can always add for me abeg.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by arinola2504(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-70-touching-n20000-cash-for-first-time-burst-into-tears-in-jigawa/

These people are clown, how did relief fund get to jigawa state that is not on lockdown, that doesn't have any corona case and yet we in lagos are yet to see anything, this country is a joke.
Who is deceiving who? Audio relief fund
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Professorcplus(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
alizma:

Is Anambra and Oyo state now in the northern part of the country or you only listen/ read news once in a blue moon?
Thanks. Sometimes cheesy
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eyah, so touching, I just hope the rich in the north will assist her with more cash to start up a profitable business.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
U just said my mind
Shelumiel:
Another publicity stunt to show the gullible that Jubril-al Sudani is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by wunaESQ(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
medTechworld:
give to the needies weh de ur side. people like her fit de ur side now
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by olabodejinad: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Shelumiel:
Rubbish
show how allergic you are to thinking, all in the name of emancipation, you refuse to reason well. Is alright, not everyone can have sense
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by taibat61(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Total lock down in Lagos Ogun and Abuja but d Clueless Dullard made ordered audio cash sharing to jigawa whereby they will snap them with d 20k and still collect back and return 2000 naira to d poor
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by tete7000(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari is happy with this. He boasted he will win election because he is popular among the poor. The poorer they are, the better they serve as tools for winning elections. Little wonder a senator said almajiri is part of their culture and must not be eradicate.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by taibat61(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
K4daniel:
A country like America is giving out 1200 US Dollar and the requirement is very simple get your evidence of tax and give your tax rebate to the government and you will be credited.1200, 2500 depending on the size of one family.

Every one is equal before the law.

It is only in Nigeria you will see poor people in the north.

Please what about the other regions of the country?

Point of correction

Poor people are all over d regions in Nigeria

Have u been to villages in Ogun state (south west) to see how poor people r

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by lokho(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
She was actually crying because she knows she won't go with the whole 20k but just 2k
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Ruby5: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by JrSteven(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Politicians own hell fire suppose dey different..
Very heartless people ...
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Rotimi47: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Idiotmod:

And she gave them
The guy said yes.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by masterflowx(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Meanwhile, me dey plan to touch N1bn cash as my own money.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Antichristus: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sad - this is one of the largest oil producing country on this planet earth where this country earns $3.73 billion (N1. 213 trillion) from crude oil export in one year. Shame on the successive leaders of this country - from independence to date. The only solution to Nigeria's misfortune is the JJ Rawling's treatment of the Nigerian political class. Assemble them all and gas them to death, seize all of their wealth and transfer it into government purse. Empower people to engage in start ups, create jobs for those who by training and profession can't venture into start ups, ascertain independence of the three arm of government, strengthen the judiciary and ensure judicial independence, using a transformed judiciary to root out all forms dishonesty/fraud/indiscipline, ascertain financial probity and create social welfare for the indigent citizens.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
The minister of humanitarian affairs said it's against the law to say names of beneficiaries but they are taking pictures with the same people and circulating.

Buhari has really tried for his almajiric north, the poorest Nigerians!

Danarrewa Arrewa.

Get your facts right.
The minister ( Sadiya Umar Farouk) never said that. Rather Mrs Mariam Uwais (now SA to PMB on social investment.) who was incharge of NSIP
under the office of the VP prior to the creation of ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster mgt and social development last year did.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by back2sender: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
emeijeh:
Op, talk true!!!!!!

Chisos!!!!!!!!!!

POVERTY DIE! DIE!! DIE !!!

Why are we not hearing such stories from the south as well.

I will never forgive southerners for thier greed.

All distributions made in the south has been cornered by selfish people from the south but from the north people are getting the relief items

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by osazsky(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Show many times will they recycle this pic....audio public stunt
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by RTSC: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
It took the govt 2 years to share 7 million voters card, but 48 hours to share 5.2billion naira
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by NaijadrivaCars: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some people up north poor yet tribalism and religious bigotry won't allow them to vote a good leader (Fulani's have ruled 80% of the time) in Nigeria.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by ChoCho54(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Xposed2020:

Get your facts right.
The minister ( Sadiya Umar Farouk) never said that. Rather Mrs Mariam Uwais (now SA to PMB on social investment.) who was incharge of NSIP
under the office of the VP prior to the creation of ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster mgt and social development last year did.
Thanks for setting the record straight.

Let's stone Uwais then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.