Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears (58175 Views)

Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Mizwisdom(f): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Are Jigawa people on lockdown?
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by kunletexs: 2:08am On Apr 14, 2020
What stupid news is this? So if she danced because of 20k, how is that news.?

What is conditional given there? Pay something into our account you are there doing partial giving and mocking the masses.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Basher8583: 2:11am On Apr 14, 2020
sulaak:

He is correct, why is the government sharing funds in the North, the epicentre is in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state

You only think so because your twisted minds are focused in the north just for obvious reasons
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by muhyiddeen01(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
The minister of humanitarian affairs said it's against the law to say names of beneficiaries but they are taking pictures with the same people and circulating.

Buhari has really tried for his almajiric north, the poorest Nigerians!

Danarrewa Arrewa.

You're a big err
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2020
medTechworld:
So touching!! How can I see her so I can add something for her.... cry
guy stop your lies and audio emotion.... here is my account 2007191921 zenith 20 k no dey inside... that woman don get 20k.. if u dey genuine start from somebody you can see for here lime mine.... stop your audio display of emotion
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by medTechworld(f): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

guy stop your lies and audio emotion.... here is my account 2007191921 zenith 20 k no dey inside... that woman don get 20k.. if u dey genuine start from somebody you can see for here lime mine.... stop your audio display of emotion

If you are hungry, simply ask for help. Don't display an act of stupidity online. Rubbish!
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Greatzeus(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
medTechworld:
Why not send call credits to your mum instead hypocrite.
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by medTechworld(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

Why not send call credits to your mum instead hypocrite.
Do you think everyone's mum is as broke as yours? Broke ass. If you need airtime or data I can send it for you. Just ask and ye shall receive. Rubbish!
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
medTechworld:

If you are hungry, simply ask for help. Don't display an act of stupidity online. Rubbish!
well i am
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by AfricanApple(f): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
medTechworld:
why you kon dey talk like APC member
Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by Friend22(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Kuginzi:

By their comments u shall know them. There's no difference between your comment and the person you're trying to correct. All your comments contain insults. And they said "Two wrongs can never make a right"

Thank God I was able to fetch you out.
See, let me tell you, if you know you can't face the heat leave the kitchen.
Because of this your "two wrongs can never make a right" approach got me banned for almost one week when you could have cautioned that bumbling idiot for insulting my father.

Let me tell you clearly, if anyone here insults my father ,mother, family and worst off Islām or our prophet when the topic is not connected to any of the above I will so insult every moisture and pore of such soulless idiots that of you the pacifist comes in between you might get a taste of my medicine.

And please, never ever again come to my mention to advise me.

I don't need it!

If some idiots here thinks they are mad I will tell them I am more mad than they are.

As an Edo boy we don't go back when it comes to insult.
Insult me and be ready for missles flying in to your part.

Nonsense and radara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.