Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service (29980 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by ikorodureporta: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Kizzygentle: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
C
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Badooguy: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
No social distance, Mr Governor next time give at least 2m.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
O God, I tap into this kind of fellowship for future hubby and i to always worship and serve you together in love, spirit and truth in Jesus name.

A Godly marriage as this I ask for in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rccg still dey ask for tithe
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by byemx06(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Power is Good.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Avalancheman: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Show
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by honeyB2018: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is good. Lots of big churches in Lagos state are online and the governor can worship with anyone of them
By my concern, Mr governor is the fate of the smaller churches with small members who are not online, will they continue to be out of service, while the lockdown lasts?
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Heyzee5: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
babamadiba:
When you have money, everything is easy and sweet. Even to worship God feels good and sweet. May he bless us all.
I dey tell you grin......issue just be say mak person no go forget God cuz nah then real DISASTER go begin!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Shegricho: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice PR!
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by babamadiba(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heyzee5:

I dey tell you grin......issue just be say mak person no go forget God cuz nah then real DISASTER go begin!!
true my guy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by solecare: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good to worship the Lord
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Egemba100(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
God will heal the land
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Smh!
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by idonhammer: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like say Dem know God, evil doers.

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by showafrica(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
QVicky10:
Wait o I thought Governor Sanwo-Olu was an MFM member. Also why is his wife sharing his Bible does she not have own?
Anyway nice one.

All for the gram.. Why would a camera man be making video when they are supposed to be in the spirit. He should also video them making love if there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by DominiqueRens: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
One of the Very Corrupt Political Leaders in Nigeria using Religion to deceive us.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
lipsrsealed

Most useless piece of information EVER.

They know Religion is the opium of the masses, but they use it as a tool to keep people from demanding their rights.

Actually they work hand in hand with all religious leaders in Nigeria

Think! Black people Think!!
we are thinking pls the greatest opium ever invented by man is social media it has driven all races into madness

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by AmazingELixir: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
This pipu sef....always fronting...
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by AmazingELixir: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
This pipu sef....always fronting and showing off
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Heyzee5: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
showafrica:

All for the gram.. Why would a camera man be making video when they are supposed to be in the spirit. He should also video them making love if there is nothing wrong with it.
Brother, he is a LEADER, he is just leading by EXAMPLE.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by frowland(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlueBanana:
Who is the camera man

Does it matter? Who's the camera man in your church? Do you see them closing their eyes while prayer is ongoing? Even the hottest crusade in the world have you seen their cameramen close their eyes? Such is life... live with it or waste time criticizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Sososo(f): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Leading by example. That's good. BTW some people held mass by 4am just so they will attend church
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Fragility6: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
NekkyCee:
When a leader fears God, his people would experience prosperity.
By snapping photos automatically he fears God
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2020

pontius , like wtf?

you keep gomina banner and photo and flag in your living room ? grin grin

what do you have in the other room? LASG bedsheets?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by yummyking: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
my mind is telling me something
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Sososo(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
QVicky10:
Wait o I thought Governor Sanwo-Olu was an MFM member. Also why is his wife sharing his Bible does she not have own?
Anyway nice one.
I though t so too .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Buy Petrol At ₦256 Per Litre – NNPC Boss, Kyari / APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect / DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.