Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service (29976 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0248842313..Gtb
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Man bowing to Buhari while Buhari is watching his wife's ass.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by calaharry: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
I BLAME UNA? UNA DON LOAD CONTAINER FOODSTUFF FOR UNA DOMOT. GOD DET
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Olalan(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
O God, I tap into this kind of fellowship for future hubby and i to always worship and serve you together in love, spirit and truth in Jesus name.

A Godly marriage as this I ask for in Jesus name.
Amen.
Not all that glitters is gold....you don't know what happens behind the camera. Pray God gives you your own blissful home

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Sososo(f): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu
Nigeria's Governor-General

Akeredolu, Ugwuanyi, El- Rufai, Yeye Bello, Oyetola, Ikpeazu, Obiano should relocate to Lagos and come and take tutorials under him
so the other governors you did not mention are doing well
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please this lock down has dealt with me, help me with anything at all, no matter how small, God bless you
632. 352.7964
Fidelity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Sososo(f): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
NekkyCee:
When a leader fears God, his people would experience prosperity.
more like when the righteous is in authority the people rejoice
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by muykem: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
lipsrsealed

Most useless piece of information EVER.

They know Religion is the opium of the masses, but they use it as a tool to keep people from demanding their rights.

Actually they work hand in hand with all religious leaders in Nigeria

Think! Black people Think!!
You can go worship your Amadioha but just do it online. No crowd worshipping please that's the message.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Impexp(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
what's so special about it? mtcheeeew.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by NekkyCee(f): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol...it's not about the photos, it's about reverence for the Almighty. Happy Easter bro wink
Fragility6:

By snapping photos automatically he fears God

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by NekkyCee(f): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Exactly!
Sososo:
more like when the righteous is in authority the people rejoice
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Banky16(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
ikorodureporta:
hypocrites
Dis present governor is the worst governor we have ever had.
Sometimes I ask myself the money we generate and also receive from federal government Wat is it use for.
God go punish this governor.
We should start asking better standard of living.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:
Not all that glitters is gold....you don't know what happens behind the camera. Pray God gives you your own blissful home

I only prayed for what I saw and not what is behind the cams. I wouldn't wish for anything I don't know.
What I see that is good, I wish for.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by AsawanaDgreat: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
The futuristic governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Ayobami7(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
SEEN
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by irunoko(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jestin:
This is the most boring Easter Ever. Baba God pls take away this Coronavirus.
so you can continue on your lasciviousness ABI?
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Iblak: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sanwo Olu showing a good example. Anyway no church is holding services in Lagos sha
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
QVicky10:
Wait o I thought Governor Sanwo-Olu was an MFM member. Also why is his wife sharing his Bible does she not have own?
Anyway nice one.

Power of love.
The definition you give to a thing is what it is.
You want to find joy and fulfillment? Just do what makes you happy.

I and my family sleep in a single room despite living in a 3 bedroom apartment.

It’s out choice.
What others think does not matter.

Same in this case.
You think they don’t have more than 1 bible even if it is to use the one on their mobile devices.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by irunoko(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Man bowing to Buhari while Buhari is watching his wife's ass.
receive sense

Twisted psycho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by showafrica(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heyzee5:

Brother, he is a LEADER, he is just leading by EXAMPLE.

My brother, thats what they want us to think, if yoh reason this technically, you know this is just a show. How many Lagosians get light to follow his lead, add am to those who are very hungry that morning. It would make sense if it was cctv captured Sanwo-Olu worshipping God online, I will believe he is doing it in spirit and in truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
O ye of little faith.

Instead of them to go and worship with Covid-19 victims.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by akigbemaru: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sanwo Olu might be an Igbo man per se if we judge by his straight flat head. I’m just saying though!

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
God bless Lagos state God bless Nigeria

Check my signature for beautiful wallpaper and window blind God bless you
Amen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Victorclean1: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Imagine ogboni people worshipping
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Akeredolu, Ugwuanyi, El- Rufai, Yeye Bello, Oyetola, Ikpeazu, Obiano should relocate to Lagos and come and take tutorials under him

Of course we were told how ambode was the best thing after slice bread .5 years ago only to be kicked out on the order of one man
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
NekkyCee:
When a leader fears God, his people would experience prosperity.

Fallacy a country can be prosperous without religion ..

E.g

Japan

China
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by RTSC: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Bull.
He hasn't done anything that others cannot do or has not done.

He is just more visible. Any governor of Lagos would be visible.

There was a time when Ambode was hailed as the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by VaalCee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
QVicky10:
Wait o I thought Governor Sanwo-Olu was an MFM member. Also why is his wife sharing his Bible does she not have own?
Anyway nice one.
He attends Our Saviour's Church TBS. Anglican.
Worshipping in another Church isn't sacrilegious for a modern Anglican

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.