Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks (21278 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by obi3ce: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by joshuatop1313: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nawa oooooooo...... HUNGERVIRUS2020.
God healed our land ooooo... embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Haaa!
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hope provisions have been made for the people in the state?

Things aren't easy for most people out there again.

No one is saying they sudnt extend it, but they sud remember Coronavirus is not the only thing that kill, hunger kills too
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Any palliative in place? E go red oooo
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Omobada(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Phred1717: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
What are the palliative to this lockdown...people are suffering, hunger everywhere
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Daejoyoung: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cirilla:
Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
Benjamin Franklin. This whole coronavirus stuff is conspiracy
"So people are now calling White flu the 'Chinese virus.' Of course they are: Racism and blaming other people for their own failures are the defining features of their life. But if we're going to give it a nickname, much better to refer to it as the 'Wuhan virus
True, the virus originate in wuhan. But the world. response to the threat has been catastrophically slow and inadequate, and the buck stops with WHO, who minimized the threat and discouraged action until just a few days ago," wrote opinion columnist Paul Krugman on The New York Times.

Corona Virus is a UN and liberal media distraction from ID2020. Spin everything and change the narrative if it does not fit the UN. It is so obvious.
Not everything in this world is about America and their problems.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Am sua za frezident will do copy copy by 7am.. Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by donbogo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hunger have killed most people ooo, am getting tired I swear
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Yello1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
This country is sitting on a long thing
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm sure your bank account is still very fat.

KayCee92:
Just as was expected. No reasonable government will lift the lockdown when a cure has not been found yet....That will be disastrous.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by ceejay80s(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
If ekiti will extend , Lagos and abuja will follow suit
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm, surely buhari gon extend this.
His foot soldiers have started.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Rhino1(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari will copy this.

Prove me wrong before you insult me
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you Mr kukoyi,may you never lack by God's grace,may you never go hungry, though some people labeled me fraudster,I pray we will we never suffer,Mr may your generation never suffer,thank you very much.���,I wish you see this message just to know am forever grateful.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
okowa should not try that nonsense o.

I go know the cell when Dem want keep people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice work by Ekiti govt.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by babyfaceafrica: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
KayCee92:
Just as was expected. No reasonable government will lift the lockdown when a cure has not been found yet....That will be disastrous.

So Sweden is unreasonable
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by blowjohn(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
This is to say that Jehovah and Allah will be locked away from people for two more weeks. This will reduce the level of scams by Jehovah's people sha, but hunger virus will continue. Where is audio Jesus when his followers need him most?

Anyway sha, this will surely pass away like the other pandemics of the past, then pastors will come and claim the glory of the scientists cheesy

By definition, u r a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by donbogo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rhino1:
Buhari will copy this.

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by hurryup123(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
More Hunger, More Crime.

Its a good measure but lockdown not meant for Nigerians

Reasons

Nigerian System is Crap..

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to come beg for relief material.

I was shocked, i had to give her some 4,000 to manage and about 1basket of rice and garri from my Wife.

Hunger virus is killing Nigerians....

Guys hustle hard oh, make your love ones nor suffer

This is How i make my money Am am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified
following

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Avalancheman: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
And the madness continues... embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by OtemAtum: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
blowjohn:

By definition, u r a fool.
Even Jehovah your god cannot open his mouth to call me Otem a fool. May your god continue to be encaged in his spiritual cage as human mind evolution continues worldwide. Peace.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Btruth: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
bmcariyo:
Buhari will copy this.

I think so too. That is why he will be on air tonight.

Osi. sad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by elonize(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
More Hunger, More Crime.

Its a good measure but lockdown not meant for Nigerians

Reasons

Nigerian System is Crap..

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to come beg for relief material.

I was shocked, i had to give her some 4,000 to manage and about 1basket of rice and garri from my Wife.

Hunger virus is killing Nigerians....

Guys hustle hard oh, make your love ones nor suffer

This is How i make my money Am am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified
I following u now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by drealcivilceno(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
kikero:

I won't be surprised if he does...

We are where the US, Spain and Italy were 7 -9 weeks ago. A loosening of the lockdown might lead to serious crisis (and if you want an example of how bad it can be in a developing country, check out Ecuador).

On the other hand, people need to go back to work. Thus , the catch 22 situation we are in.

So buhari better copy Ekiti, or he better be ready to allow everyone go back to work, and risk a few hundred deaths.

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Reyone: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s][/s]
OtemAtum:
T[s][/s[s]]his is to say that Jehovah and Allah will be locked away from people for two more weeks. This will reduce the level of scams by Jehovah's people sha, but hunger virus will continue. Where is audio Jesus when his followers need him most?

Anyway sha, this will surely pass away like the other pandemics of the past, then pastors will come and claim the glory of the scientists cheesy
[/s][s][/s]

Rubbish
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by OtemAtum: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Reyone:
[/s] link[s][/s]

Rubbish
In your opinion though cool
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Jflex07(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Latashia:
Nice work by Ekiti govt.
Chai!Sister me, I understand the government though but it's really not a nice one,people are going through hell right now and no palliative care for these poor and vulnerable ones, I've tried the best I could to help the little way that I can, but for how long can I keep helping?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.