Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Good Day To You All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Day To You All Nairalanders (174 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
My kids are really hungry and the worse of it all is that right now we are homeless. My landlord has asked us to pack out of the house as the rent expired since and the 3 months he gave us will expire by the end of this April 2020 which I don't know where to face with my children. My husband was duped through a friend I trusted and introduced to him through my elder brother for traveling document since then he has never been his real self. As I am typing this in tears I don't even know he's way about since August 10th, 2019 till now. He has abounded me and the kids because his family never wanted us together right from day one. And after this predicament, he abandoned us I have contacted all the family members' friends and everyone I know, but they are all coming up with different and almost the same topic that they are all waiting to hear from him. I know God has a purpose in everything and only him in Heaven knows what he is doing. I love my family so very much and depression, thinking, sleepless nights and hungry really want to collect my kids and I. Now house rent issue and I have until the end of this month to pack out of this house please Nigerians. Help my children and me in any way you can please. I was advised to be very careful about an online advantage taking but I'm left with no choice. You can call text or WhatsApp me for more clarification. I have no other choice, please. You can check my full post on my profile

This is my number

+2349034519640
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by viccipedia: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omo this one strong o... 3kids... jeez!

(1) (Reply)

Hardship / Emotional Cheating Vs Friendship: Where Is The Line Crossed? / Just Watch And Laugh Out LOUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.